Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Odin!
The vid shows some gameplay with odin in team Big Grin!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWxOJpiURcM&feature=youtu.be
[Image: 929d39e5.jpg]

Most enjoyable deck ever <3
yea im pretty sure its coming out this month, especially simce they changed his skill in gallery
[Image: f6777928.jpg]
She gets to play it first Smile

Lolol I guess its my bad for hoping for something more Confused I think I'm just gonna collect it for my inventory just like Saruman. Still awaiting the return of Solar Sirius Sad
The brightest light casts the darkest shadows.
(08-04-2013, 12:24 AM)dadarocks Wrote:  Lolol I guess its my bad for hoping for something more Confused I think I'm just gonna collect it for my inventory just like Saruman. Still awaiting the return of Solar Sirius Sad

So there is 2 of us Dada. I need solar now more then ever. Drawn so many light cards on fire event GG ^^. If i get Odin i will have mono dark ready since wont need loki(never got him Confused) anymore for ench runes.

Baphomet+Odin+Felix+Lunar eclipse+GsoD+Fox

definitely want to collect him his active skill is awesome though for a card that occupies 35 team cost having a leader skill that is the same as PQOW is a bit disappointing and unfitting for a boss?
[Image: 6514046_1695599022.png]
(08-04-2013, 03:01 AM)mswxy Wrote:  definitely want to collect him his active skill is awesome though for a card that occupies 35 team cost having a leader skill that is the same as PQOW is a bit disappointing and unfitting for a boss?

someone in a reply above said they would change odin's skills. i cant find another source though
(08-04-2013, 04:08 AM)mamaquija Wrote:  
(08-04-2013, 03:01 AM)mswxy Wrote:  definitely want to collect him his active skill is awesome though for a card that occupies 35 team cost having a leader skill that is the same as PQOW is a bit disappointing and unfitting for a boss?

someone in a reply above said they would change odin's skills. i cant find another source though
They have already changed it with latest version. Before Odin's active was attack on all enemies just like metallic dragons.

Sure, Odin seems just like another PQoW, but I honestly think he'll prove useful, primarily good for defensive teams and mono-dark teams. (Also useful for those annoying enchanted runestone shields...) Hopefully he won't be as ridiculously difficult as Saruman when he comes as a boss.
Copyright © 2013-2014 Vasquez. All Rights Reserved. "Maybe Tomorrow" ® and all affiliated phrases are registered trademarks of Vas Corp.
[Image: 4f82cbdd.jpg]
Been using dual Sirius before it was mainstream. 
(08-04-2013, 04:08 AM)mamaquija Wrote:  

Yes, they've already changed Odin's active skill to change all runestones to enchanted runestones, and tagged at Max Skill Level of 15. IMO it's kinda not that attractive if you already have Loki card, other than for it's super high stats.
Max Burst, Heals, Stable Team

[Image: ea42ab84.jpg]

Decks in Training

[Image: 73dd77dc.jpg]