Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OPiuchus Team :)
Recently got the godly card that everyone might be getting from the 'Your All Max' event (Thanks rng god). I kinda need help building his team cuz all my fairies are so underleved and I don't have the dark god that I normally see in his team. Should I still consider using him? Halp me

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Can we see your inventory? Note that the setup most people laud as being OP requires Pollux, the dark god you mentioned, as well as Luna, a light god from the same series. I personally don't rate Ophi that high, but if you wanna see what people are talking about, they are pretty much absolutely necessary.

[Image: hDTtKNv.png]
LF: Love and condo buyers. JK.
|Skill Training Guide For Newbies|
(01-25-2018, 06:19 PM)Fauxy Wrote: Can we see your inventory? Note that the setup most people laud as being OP requires Pollux, the dark god you mentioned, as well as Luna, a light god from the same series. I personally don't rate Ophi that high, but if you wanna see what people are talking about, they are pretty much absolutely necessary.
This is my god and elf pool, many have max cd lvl but I still don't have the time to evolve/PR. Thanks in advance![Image: 39a7b7f812d083c507eae19b3ede5abd.jpg][Image: 04bed90bc56877ad8b89583bb3db2b52.jpg][Image: 967eb20eae891c6aeabd14ceb82ab00a.jpg][Image: f3c7d1366e189e6fab539c8da78b15df.jpg][Image: e29fb2c00fb086906d6ae8572bdc7fe8.jpg][Image: 4da32f7388b22df33e3074b4d3a1ab09.jpg][Image: 35e35330a6214322867e1d420bfde64d.jpg][Image: 82ada97f536f31524459e44f5c615e0c.jpg]

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

You have Pollux (5th dark card) and Luna (middle of the 5th row of light cards). Get them power released, all maxed and do awakening recall. This is basically the core of your team, once Pollux is AR.

Third god, I'd go with VR Odin for conversion/damage boost, or possibly something else for utility (for example Yomi).

Elf, you can go with Fylgia for damage boosting, or Nyx for board conversion/time extension. 
ID: 40 944 239  
Ally: Khaos (Dbl Max).
Frequently Used Leaders (All/Dbl Max): VR Greek (FELD), Ophiuchus, Lu Bu, Mastema, Azazel, Izanagi, Rose, Daoloth, etc.
Oh, you do have Pollux and Luna. Just train him up and AR the pair of them. Your elf slot should go to Andromeda, she's the best you have. After that, I'd give final slot to Sariel just because she's really flexible as utility and converter, and doesn't convert away dark runes for Pollux.

Note that it is absolutely necessary to have both Gods and Elves on your team or Ophi's teamskills won't work.
(01-25-2018, 09:02 PM)Fauxy Wrote: Oh, you do have Pollux and Luna. Just train him up and AR the pair of them. Your elf slot should go to Andromeda, she's the best you have. After that, I'd give final slot to Sariel just because she's really flexible as utility and converter, and doesn't convert away dark runes for Pollux.

Note that it is absolutely necessary to have both Gods and Elves on your team or Ophi's teamskills won't work.

Sorry, but I'm going to disagree with this.

IMO Andromeda is not as effective in this team as a booster: her attack is low compared to the rest of the team and primary damage output is already coming from Pollux. 

For Sariel, unless the stage has a persistent effect you really want to get rid of, the conversion isn't useful for increaing Pollux's damage and the damage boost doesn't effect Pollux. Sariel is more of a utility you swap in depending on the stage, but not effective as a permanent member.

Since Pollux is dealing 6x damage (more damage than the rest of the team put together) and is the attack value that is spread by Luna to other gods, a Pollux-based Ophi team should be put together to support Pollux's damage output: i.e. dark converters, damage boosters, utility.

If you weren't running Pollux in Ophi, Andromeda and Sariel might be better choices.
ID: 40 944 239  
Ally: Khaos (Dbl Max).
Frequently Used Leaders (All/Dbl Max): VR Greek (FELD), Ophiuchus, Lu Bu, Mastema, Azazel, Izanagi, Rose, Daoloth, etc.
(01-25-2018, 09:37 PM)agnesi Wrote:
(01-25-2018, 09:02 PM)Fauxy Wrote: Oh, you do have Pollux and Luna. Just train him up and AR the pair of them. Your elf slot should go to Andromeda, she's the best you have. After that, I'd give final slot to Sariel just because she's really flexible as utility and converter, and doesn't convert away dark runes for Pollux.

Sorry, but I'm going to disagree with this.

IMO Andromeda is not as effective in this team as a booster: her attack is low compared to the rest of the team and primary damage output is already coming from Pollux. 

For Sariel, unless the stage has a persistent effect you really want to get rid of, the conversion isn't useful for increaing Pollux's damage and the damage boost doesn't effect Pollux. 

Since Pollux is dealing 6x damage (more damage than the rest of the team put together) and is the attack value that is spread by Luna, a Pollux-based Ophi team should be put together to support Pollux's damage output: i.e. dark converters, damage boosters, utility.

If you weren't running Pollux in Ophi, Andromeda and Sariel might be better choices.

I said she's the best he has, not that she's great. Shyplant is the ideal member of course, but he doesn't have her. Nyx is situational too, and most of the time Ophi can manage Quintet Shield without her. Fylgja's not that great either, she only really shines in stages with a lot of revives. He can farm for Yvette, who is a little bit more versatile and combats heart drought.

I dunno about Sariel. She simplifies board to 4 colors, if you use her with Luna for a final burst then not creating dark doesn't matter because most of your damage will come from the three synced earth cards. And statuses needing removal are common enough. I did consider a dark convert might be better, but I scanned and the best he seemed to have was VR Loki who I don't know if he's quite right for this team because he removes both heart and light. I forgot Odin had a convert of his own w/o teamskill, just looked it up now. Yeah, I guess Odin then.
I see pollux, I see luna, you need matryoshka for convenience, but Andromeda is also fine imo.
[Image: tgasfLe.png]

[GOS] Oriceles. UID: 64,287,068
Common adjutants: Atlantis, Nobunaga, Arthur, Ophiuchus, and Turing.
I'm Guild of Saviors president, and we are looking for members.
(01-25-2018, 10:05 PM)Fauxy Wrote: I dunno about Sariel. She simplifies board to 4 colors, if you use her with Luna for a final burst then not creating dark doesn't matter because most of your damage will come from the three synced earth cards.

Don't quite get this - Luna will sync god attacks with the god with the highest attack. Pollux would be doing 6x greater damage than any other god, so to get the same impact with earth you would need to dissolve 6x as many runes. Also syncing god attacks that are already similar is a bit pointless.
(01-25-2018, 10:52 PM)killerwombat Wrote:
(01-25-2018, 10:05 PM)Fauxy Wrote: I dunno about Sariel. She simplifies board to 4 colors, if you use her with Luna for a final burst then not creating dark doesn't matter because most of your damage will come from the three synced earth cards.

Don't quite get this - Luna will sync god attacks with the god with the highest attack.  Pollux would be doing 6x greater damage than any other god, so to get the same impact with earth you would need to dissolve 6x as many runes.  Also syncing god attacks that are already similar is a bit pointless.

Using Luna means all gods will sync to Pollux. So you get 3 earth gods attacking synced to Pollux's 6x, similarly synced Luna, and Pollux. Which means most of your damage will come from dissolving earth and not dark. But this is only in the specific situation of Luna being on that earth will matter more than dark. Unless I've misunderstood how Luna's sync works and it comes into effect after runes are counted, which I dunno. I wouldn't have thought that was how it worked.