Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 2.43 Average
[OPEN Recruitment] for [EN]CasulUnited- 4th Division #126848
Nice post on providing some advice for other 4th division members. Thanks for the effort.

(12-25-2013, 02:23 PM)wushu624 Wrote: Nice post on providing some advice for other 4th division members. Thanks for the effort.

aw! thank you... that really really means a lot to to me.
I really wanted to help... and it's really nice knowing it's appreciated Smile Big Grin

hey, speaking of info... is there any way we can know when the 50% stamina for santa event is for our region? I'm saving diamonds for it...

(PS. if anyone needs advice slaughtering santa with a 625% beast deck, scroll back to my previous post a few back... also as mentioned above, I'll be logging in repeatedly over the next few hours to approve friend requests from guild members)

Add me!

Main Ally: Greenery King (beast atk 250% & rcv 150% )
Rank 129 as of 12/21/2013)
Hi there, when I saw my name in the rear guards list for Division 4 I sent in an application on the app to the guild to join up. But I have been placed in the awol list now. May I know why?

(12-25-2013, 06:05 PM)soulxroad Wrote: Hi there, when I saw my name in the rear guards list for Division 4 I sent in an application on the app to the guild to join up. But I have been placed in the awol list now. May I know why?

Just to let you know that Nitecat and I received your inquiry -- I believe Nitecat responded in this thread. His response is as follows:

"Chances are that there has been a mixed up during the arrangement or it is when we are calling u that u didnt respond in time.

I will place u under 4 Div / Main Force / 2nd Wave if it is alright with u?"

4th Division is currently focused on the Santa event and working on achieving guild level 2 this week (allowing for Main Force 1st Wave) to join. I will have a better projection in a couple of days on when 4 Div / Main Force / 2nd wave may be able to join.
Happy Holidays to everyone!

*1st Priority* Spam Santa event as much as possible; spam as much as possible before your timezone's Thursday (12/26/13) is over to take advantage of the 200% bonus.

*2nd Priority* Grind for Guild Level 2 before the Santa event ends, so we can add Main Force, Wave 1 members so they can get Santa. We will need 10k Exp AND 10k Gold to upgrade. Keep this in mind as we get closer to the end of the week.

Latest update is in the 1st post.
All the best div4! go go go go!
How MH looks at Blitz:
[Image: jR8RQEx.jpg]
So right now we have enough exp and not enough gold?
Do we spend and lose the exp when we upgrade? Or do we just pass 10k and become eligible for.llvl2?
Add me!

Main Ally: Greenery King (beast atk 250% & rcv 150% )
Rank 129 as of 12/21/2013)
(12-26-2013, 05:59 AM)joshcali Wrote: So right now we have enough exp and not enough gold?
Do we spend and lose the exp when we upgrade? Or do we just pass 10k and become eligible for.llvl2?

Exp bar will reset to zero upon each level up.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
[Image: 0cc7145c.jpg]
I'm now on wave 2, I'm currently on another guild for the santa event if its is possible to join before the 29 let me know so i can change before the events ends.

Thanks.
Today's (12/25/13) stats on 4th Division's efforts to gain Santa-
4,940.00 net points
817.00 minutes elapsed
362.79 hourly average
1,730.00 GPs needed
4.77 hours left

[Image: N265tL]

All credit goes to the hardworking members of 4th division who are grinding away to achieve the 20k target since 4th division being formed two days ago.