Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 2.43 Average
[OPEN Recruitment] for [EN]CasulUnited- 4th Division #126848
hmm, can i join this guild?

I am assessing the current list of applicants and waiting for responses from several vanguard/knights. If they aren't able to respond or are already involved in other guilds, I will start releasing their slots and contacting the next set of applicants. Please list your application in the main recruitment thread, so that Nitecat can add you to the master list.

Thanks for your patience.

Hi all.

I am interested to join an active guild with friendly members, I am willing to work together along all other guild members in any projects for the benefit of all guild memembers. I play every day, not just to log in to get daily bonuses. In regards to the santa project, I am willing to buy stamina if necessary. I hope all clan members will be able to get the max cd max level santas for all of them! Smile

P.S I am currently in a resign from a guild penalty that will last for 23 hours, I.e till tomorrow 11.30am. I will be able to join this 4th Division at 11.30am tomorrow.

Sit out period over. Ready to join the hunt! Big Grin
[Image: eeccfbea.jpg]

[Image: 49e40a19.jpg]
Awesome! Looking forward to join division 4! Smile
Hi all. I am interested to join an active guild with friendly members, I am willing to work together along all other guild members in any projects for the benefit of all guild memembers. I play every day, not just to log in to get daily bonuses.

In regards to the santa project, I am willing to buy stamina if necessary. I hope all clan members will be able to get the max cd max level santas for all of them!Smile

P.S I am currently in a resign from a guild penalty that will last for 23 hours, I.e till tomorrow 11.30am. I will be able to join this 4th Division at 11.30am tomorrow
(12-24-2013, 04:05 PM)d/c Света Wrote: Hi all. I am interested to join an active guild with friendly members, I am willing to work together along all other guild members in any projects for the benefit of all guild memembers. I play every day, not just to log in to get daily bonuses.

In regards to the santa project, I am willing to buy stamina if necessary. I hope all clan members will be able to get the max cd max level santas for all of them!Smile

P.S I am currently in a resign from a guild penalty that will last for 23 hours, I.e till tomorrow 11.30am. I will be able to join this 4th Division at 11.30am tomorrow

Please go this Thread to register
Main ID : 44 514 828
[Image: 60px-467i.png]
Sub ID : 41 494 475
[Image: 60px-469i.png]
Hi All

Glad that the guild is up and running.

Ready to help this guild.

=)
hi there

thanks for accepting me, I just sent an invite to the guild, my UID is 13,759,369, wrote the wrong name though, had mswxy which is in correct

account name is "Mmmmm"

ready to spam santa as soon as I am invited Smile
[Image: 6514046_1695599022.png]
(12-24-2013, 07:58 AM)Nitecat(SG) Wrote:
(12-24-2013, 06:00 AM)Berserk Wrote: Anybode else having problems with Santa?, I get my but kicked on medium already.
I thought I have a proper dragon deck or maybe its just poor skills....
Will try again though!

Er...Santa is more favourable to defensive setups in my point of view, btw Balaur completed Santa difficult with Dragons

I'm currently slaughtering Santa (normal) with a 625% beast deck.

Greenery King Ally:
If ANYONE in the guild wants to use my Greenery King for beast (250% attack and 150% recovery for beast) I'm leaving it up as ally, and automatically approving any guild members who friend request me, and I'm happy to clear more friend spaces for guild members.
(I'll be logging in at least every hour for the next 5 or 6 hours before sleep to approve friend requests from guild members...)

6.25% Beast Team vs... SANTA!
Here's my team and strategy.

basically the strategy can be applied to different beast teams. You can use a lot of different beasts for this! All you need is a few heart converters, and one or two "burst" beasts (something that converts hearts to a color you can use to attack, like the sirius beasts, cerberus, etc...)

I have a few beasts, and any beasts that fit the above criteria can work, here's just a sample of what I've been using:

-Greenery King
(250% atk +150% recovery beast, skill can also multiply 200% when 3 beast color attacks together)
-Underworld Cerberus Lvl 56
(converts heart to fire for burst)
-GSoF max
(converts earth to heart. Good for burst, or just heart creation during lvl 3)
-Dreadful Cthulhu lvl 48
(good for water damage against fire creatures and santa)
-GSoD lvl 49
(good for converting light to heart for burst damage)

and for allies I can clear this with any 250% beast or fox.
The Demon Bull is great because it adds a SECOND burst attack.

here's a few tips.
lvl 3... this is the tough one, but easy with a 625 beast. just keep your cool, watch your health and don't be afraid to use heart converters.
At first I tried to target one creature first, then I realized.. DON'T! at least not on normal.. on normal the attacks will automatically go for the creature that it will do the most damage on. This will clear this level fast.
On difficult... I'm still not sure... it may be better to target one so you're only dealing with one critter attacking you at a time with the higher attack of difficult

lvl 6... sometimes you get a tough critter here. Use any burst and you're fine. usually 1 shot KO with a burst

lvl 7... watch your health, santa can take a toll. Use any burst and a few extra rounds will finish him off.

Tip for Burst attack with Greenery King's additional 200% Skill
here's a tip for the burst if you're using my greenery king...

Greenery King has an attack boost skill which will multiply your attacks by an ADDITIONAL 200% for one turn (active skill) if 3 beast colors attack together.

Don't convert everything... make sure you leave AT LEAST 3 of the colors you can attack with, and one of the colors should be the one that does double damage to the target.

Then activate Greenery King's skill before attacking. This will multiply your results by 200% on top of the 6.25x if you attack with 3 different beast colors (so your 6.25x attack becomes 12.5x for a turn! with the double damage color that 25x damage. yeah, it's a shxt storm Wink ).

so that's how I've been easily clearing normal. I can usually do Difficult too, but since it sometimes takes a diamond, I've been sticking to normal for grinding... Wink

TIP #2 - Adding Guild Members
if you click on the "Guild" Button in "Community" there will now be a member list button. You can access the member list and just add any member as a friend... easy Smile

also this "guild" area is where it shows progress, etc.

hope this helps! and hope some of you have the right teams to take advantage of the greenery king Smile
Add me!

Main Ally: Greenery King (beast atk 250% & rcv 150% )
Rank 129 as of 12/21/2013)