Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 2.43 Average
[OPEN Recruitment] for [EN]CasulUnited- 4th Division #126848
(12-24-2013, 03:44 AM)Nitecat(SG) Wrote: @Wushu i will need u to update me on the members who is on mia status tomorrow, if they didnt add u by den just add the remaining in Mainforce that has added u, we dont have much time left for Div 4, too many points to catch up on already :p

Will do.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

just to confirm...whats our gameplan? spam the santa event?? if yes...are we burning diamonds today or tomorrow?

thanks Big Grin

[Image: 17,915,883_710908452.png]
(12-24-2013, 04:25 AM)TheOddMe Wrote: just to confirm...whats our gameplan? spam the santa event?? if yes...are we burning diamonds today or tomorrow?

thanks Big Grin

First priority is to spam the Santa event especially when your timezone gives you the 200% bonus. Our sole goal during this week is to get to 20k guild points on the Santa event.

Anybode else having problems with Santa?, I get my but kicked on medium already.
I thought I have a proper dragon deck or maybe its just poor skills....
Will try again though!
Wait for me plss, still have 4~5 hours penalty from leaving previous guild
[Image: kq57vpk]
It looks more like a leaf than a feather, the previous ones looked better too lol. too lazy to care so...

click THIS and THIS if you wanna see my previous sig
Bell and Athena. Looking for Circe/Bell/Athena/Freyja ally
(12-24-2013, 06:00 AM)Berserk Wrote: Anybode else having problems with Santa?, I get my but kicked on medium already.
I thought I have a proper dragon deck or maybe its just poor skills....
Will try again though!

Er...Santa is more favourable to defensive setups in my point of view, btw Balaur completed Santa difficult with Dragons

(12-24-2013, 07:44 AM)cariniosa Wrote: Wait for me plss, still have 4~5 hours penalty from leaving previous guild

U are definitely going to get ur slot no worries Carinosa :-)

[Image: r4k2.png]
Elf Deck In Use
I will join today in ~ 6 hours.
Still waiting my period penalty over. Thanks
Understood with the folks who are pending...I am checking my phone every 20-30 minutes for any new guild invites. I will continue to process them as I receive them. It is about 5 pm on Monday now, so I will be able to check for another 7 hours before I get to bed. After that, it'll be about 6 hours before I check again.

Thanks for all the excitement in joining 4th Division!
Requested, having 1.8mil standing by to help out.
0 diamonds tho, but have 3 stamina refill rewards ready to spam santa, but take note, this account level is not high.

In the main list in 1st page.

I think it's okay to continue to expand this guild tho, since we have overwhelming member request in the main thread, why not ?
Otherwise those diamonds spend will be a waste.
Main ID : 44 514 828
[Image: 60px-467i.png]
Sub ID : 41 494 475
[Image: 60px-469i.png]
This guild is exclusive for forum users correct?

I am just wondering if I can actually join this guild for the same reason. Ready to donate and all. I really dont want to miss this santa card (that leader skill O.o). And a number of guilds I previously would like to join previously is now full. Still LFG.

I understand that wushu has setup the list of people who will enter the guild but I'll try my luck.

Currently level 112, same name as forum name except in Chinese letters. No maxed ally yet. Ty for the consideration. Smile
[Image: e2b2b610.jpg]
Currently Experimenting w/ Mono Water

Looking for x200% Water Attack Allies (Cthulhu, Aquarius and Freyr)!