Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Now Recruiting] Level 18 Guild Kogarasumaru #1646
Few more spots open. Please apply directly and leave a message.

Cheers! Smile

[Image: e8852693.jpg]

My Regular Allies: Wukong, PR Thor, PR Tyr, PR Faugn and Apollo.

Game ID: 33,393,653
Next week new a Guild event!

If you're interested in joining our guild (and getting all the prizes) then send me a PM or apply ingame at Guild ID 1646.

Our main communication is LINE and although not required, helps to get the most out of the game. Easy access to advice, guild allies and casual chat.

Another guild event starts coming Tuesday!

If you're interested in joining our guild (and getting all the prizes), send me a PM or leave a message here.

Next week (25 to 32 December) we have another Guild Event: The Chant of Psalm. If you're still looking for a relaxed guild that always gets all the prizes, send me a PM and apply in-game to guild 1646.

Most of our communications is done via the LINE chat group, it's not mandatory to join but helps in getting the most out of the game.
Thursday 15th starts a new Guild Event "Grace of the Deities".

We're a relaxed guild with no set targets and always get max rewards from guild events. If you're interested in joining, send me a PM or apply in-game at Guild ID 1646.
(02-14-2018, 05:17 AM)joetjef Wrote: Thursday 15th starts a new Guild Event "Grace of the Deities".

We're a relaxed guild with no set targets and always get max rewards from guild events. If you're interested in joining, send me a PM or apply in-game at Guild ID 1646.
I would love to join the guild, I am actually applying, please consider me. My name is Fremen, UID 57789607 level 223. Thank you!

Enviado desde mi Nexus 5X mediante Tapatalk
(02-28-2018, 06:55 PM)Fremen Wrote:
(02-14-2018, 05:17 AM)joetjef Wrote: Thursday 15th starts a new Guild Event "Grace of the Deities".

I would love to join the guild, I am actually applying, please consider me. My name is Fremen, UID 57789607 level 223. Thank you!

Enviado desde mi Nexus 5X mediante Tapatalk

Just accepted your application! Welcome to our family!
Main: 59,402,542
Alt: 84,088,062

SM History Chart | Amel List
Active Skill Catalog (Spreadsheet)
Hey everyone! I am gilgamesh. I just wanted to say hi and thanks for accepting me into your guild. I have just started playing a few days ago so im still learning. How do I join the guilds line? Thanks!
(03-19-2018, 02:13 PM)gilgameshTOS Wrote: Hey everyone! I am gilgamesh. I just wanted to say hi and thanks for accepting me into your guild. I have just started playing a few days ago so im still learning. How do I join the guilds line? Thanks!

You have to download the LINE app, and then there should be a name or link that you have to follow to join. I'm not a part of this guild, just answering your question best I can
Welcome gilgameshTOS! I've sent you a PM with the instructions.