Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Now Recruiting] Level 17 Guild Kogarasumaru #1646
We are still looking for any active players (No restriction). Please leave an msg and apply directly Smile

On a bonus note, we have almost completed the Bingo guild event and the only one left is to finish a few more stage in Normal. So join us now and get awesome rewards.

[Image: e8852693.jpg]

My Regular Allies: Wukong, PR Thor, PR Tyr, PR Faugn and Apollo.

Game ID: 33,393,653
(05-05-2016, 09:16 PM)joetjef Wrote: Hey guys and girls!

It has been a while since we've been recruiting but the upcoming Guild Event is a good opportunity!

We're a casual, friendly level 16 guild (+30% battle experience, +30% coins and +10% level up experience) that don't aim for the top 100, but we're quite active and always get maximum rewards within a couple of days.

Our requirements are quite simple, as long as you're an active player (so no second accounts please), I'll be glad to let you in. For guild events, we won't ask for much, just the minimum requirement to secure maximum rewards and hopefully a little more.

Our main communication is done using the guild's LINE chat, if you happen to have any questions about the game or need allies or whatnot then that's the place to be.

Our Guild ID is 1646 but if you would like more information, drop me a PM and I'll reply as soon as I can.

Hi Guild #1646;
May i know do you still have space for new member? I just left my largely inactive guild and needed a new guild. Generally i lock in daily unless on overseas work assignments. Participates in all missions. Though may not be successful - nightmare/ultimate stages.

Regards
Lv 302 Cpt KC [76274089]

Hi Guild #1646;
I just left my largely inactive previous guild and wishes to join a new guild before the next event. I log in daily unless on overseas assignments. Will participates in all mission. Though may not be successful in nightmare/ultimate stages.

Looking forward to a more cooperating and responsive guild in missions.

Regards;
Lv 302 Cpt KC [76274089]

It has been a while since we've been recruiting but the upcoming Guild Event is a good opportunity!

We're a casual, friendly level 16 guild (+30% battle experience, +30% coins and +10% level up experience) that don't aim for the top 100, but we're quite active and always get maximum rewards within a couple of days.

Our requirements are quite simple, as long as you're an active player (so no second accounts please), I'll be glad to let you in. For guild events, we won't ask for much, just the minimum requirement to secure maximum rewards and hopefully a little more.

Our main communication is done using the guild's LINE chat, if you happen to have any questions about the game or need allies or whatnot then that's the place to be.

Our Guild ID is 1646 but if you would like more information, drop me a PM and I'll reply as soon as I can.
(06-06-2017, 09:35 AM)Cpt KC Wrote:

Hi;  
I just applied to join this morning. Wondering if there is still slot.

Cpt KC [ID 76274089]
Thanks for applying and welcome to the guild!
Hi guys. I am an active player. I have earned the title for all of the Guild events since the swimsuit one however my guild is not very active and we did not even get the max level guild card line in the latest event. I have just quit my guild and will apply in game in 24 hours.
I am level 420 and have 65 all max cards and most of the cards in the game (only missing 6 diamond seal (Wukong only notable one) as well as Water Yan, Astaroth, Zhao Ling-Er, Honda). If there is any card needed as a Guild Adjutant let me know and I can have it All Maxed when I apply for the guild if it isn't already. Feel free to pm if you want.
My in game name is T and my id is 47567166.
Tim.
Hey emailtime, you're more than welcome to join the guild. If you apply ingame and let me know via PM then I'll accept you asap.
Welcome all new members! We are still recruiting and there are a few spots avaliable. Leave a msg and apply directly at guild ID#1646
[Image: e8852693.jpg]

My Regular Allies: Wukong, PR Thor, PR Tyr, PR Faugn and Apollo.

Game ID: 33,393,653
Hiya, are there anymore open slots. Please let me know Big Grin Really want to join. Active returning player after 2 years Big Grin