Hop over to our sister-forum to discuss Chronos Gate today!
Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Now Recruiting] Level 16 Guild Kogarasumaru
Hey guys and girls!
It has been a while since we've been recruiting but the upcoming Guild Event is a good opportunity!
We're a casual, friendly level 16 guild (+30% battle experience, +30% coins and +10% level up experience) that don't aim for the top 100, but we're quite active and always get maximum rewards within a couple of days.
Our requirements are quite simple, as long as you're an active player (so no second accounts please), I'll be glad to let you in. For guild events, we won't ask for much, just the minimum requirement to secure maximum rewards and hopefully a little more.
Our main communication is done using the guild's LINE chat, if you happen to have any questions about the game or need allies or whatnot then that's the place to be.
If you're interested, drop me a PM and I'll reply as soon as I can.

Coming week start the latest Joint Operation. We have quite a few active players who are also willing to finish off those 95% stages.If you are one of those as well then reaching the the 30 completions should not be a problem.

If you're interested in joining our guild, drop me a PM and I'll reply as soon as I can.

Note that you won't be able to participate in the Join Operation in the first 24 hours after joining a Guild.

Next week (18 July - 24 July) is another guild event: Storm the Hunting Grounds.

We always achieve the required 20,000 guild points within 2 to 3 days, but do ask each member to be active during the event. We however do take each member's current level in consideration.

If you're interested in joining our guild, drop me a PM and I'll reply as soon as I can.

Please note that after leaving your current guild, it takes 24 hours before you can join a new guild.

Next week we'll have another Guild Event, this time it's Richman themed.

A good opportunity to join our guild, which always achieves maximum rewards, even during this holiday season. Note that it takes 24 hours after leaving a guild before you can join a new guild.

Are you tired of playing in a graveyard guild? Do you want to play in a relaxed environment knowing you'll always get all rewards? Do you like cats? We have several spots available, so if you're interested drop me a PM on this forum and I'll get back to you.

We use LINE as chat app to share ideas and new info (PR of Keepers of Worlds...), request allies, or just to have fun.
Heey there~

My boyfriend and i would like to join your guild! We are both active players and past lvl 220.
We are both looking for an active (casual) guild, but only if we can join together. Wink

Cheers,

Shokugeki (56445716)
Maaike (77294244)
Yes of course, no problem at all! I'll keep an eye out for both your applications Smile
Bump! We're still recruiting Smile. great ppl and help new players.
[Image: e8852693.jpg]

My Regular Allies: Wukong, PR Thor, PR Tyr, PR Faugn and Apollo.

Game ID: 33,393,653
want to know i only level 94, can join?
(03-02-2017, 01:13 PM)choongboonkoo1986 Wrote: want to know i only level 94, can join?
Yes, as long as you are active any level is welcome to join!  Please PM JoetjeF.

PS:  We are still recruiting Smile
[Image: e8852693.jpg]

My Regular Allies: Wukong, PR Thor, PR Tyr, PR Faugn and Apollo.

Game ID: 33,393,653