Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Non-azathoth Team help
I have an azathoth team that can clear almost any stage, but even Azathoth can’t do everything.

I’m willing to accept any team suggestions, but I would like a team able to pass overhead shields (Specifically Bravery is Power from the 9th seal, but preferably able to pass the masses of overhead shields in the Age of Black Iron and Age of Heroes stages too).

As a side note, materials aren’t that important to me. Don’t take card levels or skill levels into account when thinking of a team.

My most notable leaders are probably Amaterasu, Ghroth, Faraday, PR Yog, Ophiuchus and Xiahou Dun

The cards I have are:
Dark:    
Earth:    
Fire:     
Light:    
Water:    

Other members not shown here:

All the Defensive dragons, Norns, Paladins, golems, Chinese mythological beasts and metallic beasts
All the protagonists except Duncan
Iquitos, Mufasa and Pluma
And the card from the enchanted painting series that allows frozen runes to be dissolved
Any card from the LR pass or soul exchange is also no problem to get

Teams I'm currently thinking of:
Ophiuchus + Shyplant + Jian Ziya + Edward + Luna + Ophiuchus
If the rumours about Investiture AR and Jian Ziya getting self attack *4 are true, this could work

Xiahou dun + Ghroth + PR Yog + Shyplant + Gawain + Xiahou dun
A lot of damage, not a lot of utility. Any suggestions for a Xiahou dun team are appreciated

PR Yog + Edward + Ghroth + Luna + Spare + PR Yog
A god and demon team. Yog has such high attack that a self-attack booster is almost useless here (in terms of Luna's burst, anyway, but for normal round damage could be nice)

Thanks in advance for any help!

(04-19-2018, 11:14 AM)The Darkest Dragon Wrote: I have an azathoth team that can clear almost any stage, but even Azathoth can’t do everything.

I’m willing to accept any team suggestions, but I would like a team able to pass overhead shields (Specifically Bravery is Power from the 9th seal, but preferably able to pass the masses of overhead shields in the Age of Black Iron and Age of Heroes stages too).

As a side note, materials aren’t that important to me. Don’t take card levels or skill levels into account when thinking of a team.

My most notable leaders are probably Amaterasu, Ghroth, Faraday, PR Yog, Ophiuchus and Xiahou Dun

The cards I have are:
Dark:
Earth:
Fire: 
Light:
Water:

Other members not shown here:

All the Defensive dragons, Norns, Paladins, golems, Chinese mythological beasts and metallic beasts
All the protagonists except Duncan
Iquitos, Mufasa and Pluma
And the card from the enchanted painting series that allows frozen runes to be dissolved
Any card from the LR pass or soul exchange is also no problem to get

Teams I'm currently thinking of:
Ophiuchus + Shyplant + Jian Ziya + Edward + Luna + Ophiuchus
If the rumours about Investiture AR and Jian Ziya getting self attack *4 are true, this could work

Xiahou dun + Ghroth + PR Yog + Shyplant + Gawain + Xiahou dun
A lot of damage, not a lot of utility. Any suggestions for a Xiahou dun team are appreciated

PR Yog + Edward + Ghroth + Luna + Spare + PR Yog
A god and demon team. Yog has such high attack that a self-attack booster is almost useless here (in terms of Luna's burst, anyway, but for normal round damage could be nice)

Thanks in advance for any help!

I cant see any outstanding leaders, except for Ophiuchus, and your team members for that team are just so-so. However, if you want one you can try Ophiuchus - Shyplant - Yvette - Sariel - Huifire - Ophiuchus. Its easier to play a mono color team if you lack cards like Gemini or Alma to self boost and cards like Qi Tian Di/VR Odin/Lu DongBin to sustain attack runes. Shyplant and Yvette can boost damage a lot and give you 2sec movement time while sariel and Huifire can help generate attack runes, Sariel can also clear annoying debuffs and boost damage.

Xiahou Dun has a very mindless playstyle, but without core cards like circe/medea or lancelot/gemini there is no point because your damage will be lower than normal. Also, Xiahou Dun has a pretty low multiplier and very risky teamskill due to hard/annoying enemy skills.

PR Yog team is nice and fun, but hard to make and play. Phantom or Initial Shield will screw you due to low HP, and the the common demon and god lockdown/racism will also screw you. But, you can replace Edward with Smilodon and put Alibaba in the spare slot will give you pretty insane burst. PR Yog is more of a member IMO.

I recommend just pulling from the regular diamond seal if you can, Elfish Perennials are on feature so you can try your luck at the rares. But, till then just develop medea, cassandra, and brynhildr. Medea and Cass are core boosters, while Brynhildr is a very useful card since she can unlock locked skills and attacks.

(04-19-2018, 01:29 PM)Fractal Wrote: I cant see any outstanding leaders, except for Ophiuchus, and your team members for that team are just so-so. However, if you want one you can try Ophiuchus - Shyplant - Yvette - Sariel - Huifire - Ophiuchus. Its easier to play a mono color team if you lack cards like Gemini or Alma to self boost and cards like Qi Tian Di/VR Odin/Lu DongBin to sustain attack runes. Shyplant and Yvette can boost damage a lot and give you 2sec movement time while sariel and Huifire can help generate attack runes, Sariel can also clear annoying debuffs and boost damage.

Xiahou Dun has a very mindless playstyle, but without core cards like circe/medea or lancelot/gemini there is no point because your damage will be lower than normal. Also, Xiahou Dun has a pretty low multiplier and very risky teamskill due to hard/annoying enemy skills.

PR Yog team is nice and fun, but hard to make and play. Phantom or Initial Shield will screw you due to low HP, and the the common demon and god lockdown/racism will also screw you. But, you can replace Edward with Smilodon and put Alibaba in the spare slot will give you pretty insane burst. PR Yog is more of a member IMO.

I recommend just pulling from the regular diamond seal if you can, Elfish Perennials are on feature so you can try your luck at the rares. But, till then just develop medea, cassandra, and brynhildr. Medea and Cass are core boosters, while Brynhildr is a very useful card since she can unlock locked skills and attacks.

Thanks for the advice. Already spent the 45 diamonds I'd saved up with the sole goal of getting sakura when she hit the normal draw, and I keep getting the 3% drop series (2 Egyptians, 2 revolutionary heroes, Suzuko, abadon) instead of the elvish perennials, which are at 14.2%. Not sure if it's good or bad luck.

Edit: Just realised I have all the members for a Yvette - Khaos team (Panda, Mufasa, Shyplant, Nidhogg). Is it worth the grind (Since those are common earth members anyway), or is the team too outdated by now?

(04-19-2018, 03:26 PM)The Darkest Dragon Wrote: Thanks for the advice. Already spent the 45 diamonds I'd saved up with the sole goal of getting sakura when she hit the normal draw, and I keep getting the 3% drop series (2 Egyptians, 2 revolutionary heroes, Suzuko, abadon) instead of the elvish perennials, which are at 14.2%. Not sure if it's good or bad luck.

Edit: Just realised I have all the members for a Yvette - Khaos team (Panda, Mufasa, Shyplant, Nidhogg). Is it worth the grind (Since those are common earth members anyway), or is the team too outdated by now?

Id say its worth the grind if all you are waiting for is new seal cards to draw, Panda Mufasa and Nidhogg are very good earth members in general so it would be good to have them ready.
Druids can pass over heal shields and still are powerful enough. You want to put pr Dodo and Fury as your main boosters, add panda to keep Fury and Dodo going, the other two slots are generally the Sirius brothers for the Fenrir fusion but it will still work if you use other members. Leader should be pr Dodo, ally or Aloha.
Aforgomon is a useful member for over heal shields.

Enviado desde mi BLL-L23 mediante Tapatalk
ID: 79230079

Available allies: pr Idun, all max pr Verthandi, ame IV Lu Cheng-Syuan, Dumuzi, Atrahasis.
(04-20-2018, 06:28 AM)Joaqs Wrote: Druids can pass over heal shields and still are powerful enough. You want to put pr Dodo and Fury as your main boosters, add panda to keep Fury and Dodo going, the other two slots are generally the Sirius brothers for the Fenrir fusion but it will still work if you use other members. Leader should be pr Dodo, ally or Aloha.
Aforgomon is a useful member for over heal shields.

Enviado desde mi BLL-L23 mediante Tapatalk

Thanks for the advice! I usually just forget that beasts exist, but not that you've mentioned it, that looks like a solid team for a fair few stages.