Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Next series to PR (Jan 2016 version)
I think we had such a topic before, but was just thinking what is the next series to PR. I don't think there is any wind of it yet.

Off my head, I think there are a few possibilities:-

1. Babylon - Maybe soon? They seem to be lacking a bit nowadays
2. Cyborg - Zodiacs and Investiture had theirs. It's their turn soon.
3. Egg series - Magness and the likes. Maybe a PR with PR Diablo coming back? Maybe boost up the team since it is rarely used.
4. Immortal Heroes - One of the older series around. Maybe it is time to bring down CDs for Beowulf and Achilles?

Which do you prefer?

[Image: 12dfe8ac.jpg]
JTTW VR
For the previous buy 6 free 1 PR Mat event and the FB event right now, all PR Mat except the Demon one is given. Might be a sign for VR JTTW since that series have all races except Demon.

Available Cards:
[Image: ho8FMRF.png]
ID: 43061313
and in Chinese calendar, the coming year is monkey year. any better time to VR Wukong than the coming Chinese new year? Big Grin

just PR Ao Guang, the only JTTW card i have last week Smile

RXWing / 48,740,450 / Lv360+
My Teams (30 Aug) / Inventory (16 Oct) / Replays
Anything but Babylonians
[Image: kkkeFG7.png]
ID: 67339257
I think PR Immortals are confirmed, check Lucifer's Link Skill, with Possessed Immortals. Combined Immortals are called Immortal heroic spirits. That won't make sense with fusion though...
ID: 25923781
Looking for: Aether, Freyr, Poseidon, Sun Ce, Cornflower, Ninurta, Phanes, Chessia, Samael, Athena, Gaia, Beelzebub, Apollo, Artemis, Namtar

Main Allies: Azathoth, Killua, Yusuki, Aether, Hephaestus

CN ID: 878758321
Main Allies: Daoloth, Hideyoshi
Looking for: Daoloth, Hideyoshi

Maybe CP series will get a PR instead of amelioration...

Cyborgs or Elves are a good bet.

Possibly tribal beasts?
IGN: Vels
ID: 65249798
Main Ally: Various (currently All-Max PR Elizabeth)
Looking for: Elizabeth, Tyr, Sigurd etc
(01-19-2016, 12:14 PM)rxwing Wrote: and in Chinese calendar, the coming year is monkey year. any better time to VR Wukong than the coming Chinese new year? Big Grin

Certainly hope so.  Something like this for VR Wukong.
Current active:  Plus additional,  Ignore ALL Shields
Current leader:  Plus additional,  The higher / lower the HP, the higher the ATK, up to 2x...  OR when HP is full, enemy next attack CAN NOT kill you.

Maybe that is too much to ask for, but certainly can hope for.
I think we're gonna see a VR before a PR lol...wait for it...CNY is coming...what's the series they always promote...
Looking for a guild? Drop me a PM!

VVVTOS Gaming FB Page: https://www.facebook.com/vvvtos/

Catch my livestreams Fridays 10:30pm GMT+8: http://www.youtube.com/user/vvvtos/live

We still have defence dragons available to pr.
Also, why not metallic dragons combination, like metallic beasts? We need a good name too: Metametazord? Metadracolord?
(01-19-2016, 12:32 PM)CarlotheTOSNoob Wrote: I think PR Immortals are confirmed, check Lucifer's Link Skill, with Possessed Immortals. Combined  Immortals are called Immortal heroic spirits. That won't make sense with fusion though...

I mentioned this long time ago but the name in Chinese description is referring to Immortal Fiend Fusion so it is just Madhead forget to change the series name.
Available Cards:
[Image: ho8FMRF.png]
ID: 43061313