Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Next VR series has Gods in it + Next Black card is Fire Machina
(05-17-2018, 12:30 AM)attanond Wrote:
(05-17-2018, 12:05 AM)wong ah neh Wrote: After several weeks playing pr yog team, I found it smilodon is not the best patner for yog.
The best yog team I play so far is yog, khaos, groth, luna, fire bride, yog.
I think pompei far stronger than yog.
My pompei team atm,: pompei, agnesi, fire bride, medea, rococo, pompei
Agnesi ready at 5th turn and can use pompei active twice in 12 turns.

My set up is similar which is: Pompeii, Smilodon, Agnesi, Medea, Rococo, Pompeii. 
I'm thinking a fast converter that does not covert Heart, Earth and Water away will be great, something like a Fire Swegde/Hideyoshi (There's still no fire version of Swegde/Hideyoshi right?) would be great. that would not only help charge up the fuel faster, but also keep WFE+heart rune on board for the leader and team skill. The problem with Rococo is it converts away heart, which is already fire runestone (the alternate form second active is great though). So I'm thinking of Running VR Seth instead.

VR seth is good.
I dont really care for doing exact wfe combos dissolvemen every time. Not worth the effort. Just take it as a bonus if you can do it.
I mean its easier to dissolve 2 set of fire than clumping all the fire rune in 1 group cos you only have 1 @set of water and earth. Damage more like the same with more combos and more attacking rune set.
Also rococo 2nd active is super strong. 8 combos fullboard attcking rune and all marked spot dissolvement.

(05-17-2018, 12:05 AM)wong ah neh Wrote: After several weeks playing pr yog team, I found it smilodon is not the best patner for yog.

My set up is similar which is: Pompeii, Smilodon, Agnesi, Medea, Rococo, Pompeii. 
I'm thinking a fast converter that does not covert Heart, Earth and Water away will be great, something like a Fire Swegde/Hideyoshi (There's still no fire version of Swegde/Hideyoshi right?) would be great. that would not only help charge up the fuel faster, but also keep WFE+heart rune on board for the leader and team skill. The problem with Rococo is it converts away heart, which is already fire runestone (the alternate form second active is great though). So I'm thinking of Running VR Seth instead.

There's only Chong Lou off the top of my head.

[Image: BPfjm4o.png]
UID: 22963116
Wish list: Chang'e, Hubble
Btw guys, my math was off on my calculation, I forgot to multiply the attack of Pompeii by 1.6
so with 1.6 multiplication,
Pompeii by fulfilling 6 lock rune condition damage: 199430.4 x1.6 = 319088.64 which out damages Yog
Pompeii by fulfilling all condition damage: 250566.4x1.6 = 400906.24 which is more than 50% more damage than Yog

(05-17-2018, 01:06 AM)attanond Wrote: Btw guys, my math was off on my calculation, I forgot to multiply the attack of Pompeii by 1.6
so with 1.6 multiplication,
Pompeii by fulfilling 6 lock rune condition damage: 199430.4 x1.6 = 319088.64 which out damages Yog
Pompeii by fulfilling all condition damage: 250566.4x1.6 = 400906.24 which is more than 50% more damage than Yog

Wow 50% is alot, too bad I only have one Pompeii, looks like I should replace Yog with something else. 
 Big Grin Angel

Remember that because each individual attack will have defense deducted from it, it's not quite the same as a hard multiplier. But I don't think there's any doubt that Pompeii has a lot of firepower.

In other news there seems to be an edit team button now where the teamskill tab used to be? Which is like, good and bad.

Also, one of my guildmates apparently got Pompeii from the second of the 7 days free draw, so he's in there. I doubt I'll be as lucky but it's nice to hope.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
[Image: hDTtKNv.png]
LF: Rose and Sun Ce in particular, but no more Azathoths pls.
(05-17-2018, 04:10 AM)Fauxy Wrote: Remember that because each individual attack will have defense deducted from it, it's not quite the same as a hard multiplier. But I don't think there's any doubt that Pompeii has a lot of firepower.

In other news there seems to be an edit team button now where the teamskill tab used to be? Which is like, good and bad.

Also, one of my guildmates apparently got Pompeii from the second of the 7 days free draw, so he's in there. I doubt I'll be as lucky but it's nice to hope.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

The formula to calculate the damage with defense in consideration is just the total damage minus 11 times the defense (1 main attack, 2 leader skill attack, 6 team skill attack, 2 machina property attack, total 11). Though, this is Assuming each attack is strong enough to break the defense.

If you have the chance to get him, I think it's worth it. But if you can't guarantee to get him, it might be better to skip him. For me, if I have enough dimes for 30 draws, I'd buy the 30+30 just to get him. He's really a powerhouse, with all the utilities fire 
(05-17-2018, 01:01 AM)Sayokyoku Wrote:

There's only Chong Lou off the top of my head.

Lin Yue-Ru turns Light and Dark into Fire and Heart respectively, and Kongo Yasha Myoo prioritizes Light and Dark to convert to Fire.
Main: 59,402,542
Alt: 84,088,062

SM History Chart | Amel List
Active Skill Catalog (Spreadsheet)
If I get Pompeii on my 36th draw will my 40th draw still be a guaranteed Pompeii? Anyway is 2 Pompeii in a team good?
(05-17-2018, 10:45 AM)Alienished Wrote: If I get Pompeii on my 36th draw will my 40th draw still be a guaranteed Pompeii? Anyway is 2 Pompeii in a team good?

Yes your 40th will be another Pompeii.
(05-17-2018, 10:45 AM)Alienished Wrote: If I get Pompeii on my 36th draw will my 40th draw still be a guaranteed Pompeii? Anyway is 2 Pompeii in a team good?

I would say yes, but not necessary to the team. I was lucky enough to get 2, so the team i run is Pompeii - Agnesi Machina - Rococco/Phoenix or Medea/Fire Yan - Pompeii. Pheonix and Rococco are interchangeable depending on the stage, but Rococco gets your fuel up quicker. Phoenix allows you to make WE runes equal F runes which can help if there is a heart rune blocking enemy skill. Medea and fire bride is based on personal preference, I run Fire Yan because she can act as an offensive convert, but stages with an early neutralize reset will let Medea shine.

Bottom line, if you are willing to spend another 20 dimes, or dont mind buying dimes in the long run, go for it. Its worth it if you want to have some fun, but realistically wont be a game changer.