Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Next VR series has Gods in it + Next Black card is Fire Machina
Cacao, like lynx, is a failed effort to create a fire demon/ dark beast team, which is a shame because I've been wanting a mono demon team that is actually good and has some form of synergy for a long time.

Big Grin Angel

Not terribly impressed with it since it just seems to be a mashup of the best parts of Lionel/Mobius and Turing. It has a 40x multiplier (80x with fuel) + the many chaser attacks which is the best part but:
A) It has a lower HP multiplier than Turing. 1.6 to her 1.69.
B) It encourages monofire with hearts=fire, but there's not nearly enough actually good fire machina for that, and otherwise it has no universal rune, and no universal way of getting fuel other than that fusion.
C) Recovery for mechs is weak, 1.6x doesn't mean much if Daoloth is going to be taken as an example.
D) This doesn't make the Fire and Dark mechs previously revealed any more worthwhile. You still don't want to be reduced to 1 HP.

Really my big concern is B). This is gonna be a mess of a rainbow team, because again the leaders have been prioritized over the members. Congrats to people who drew multiple Turings to use as members? Well I mean you'll have to get lucky some more and draw Pompeii. It seems like it'll be powerful if a bit of a mess to teambuild for. Its active could change a lot though.

I'm a bit surprised the rumors are true. MH said some time back that they wanted black cards (and I think they implied the Genesis series in particular) to be Gods. Its name implies it's a Genesis card, since their whole theme is lost civilizations.

Off topic to the rest of my post: Animal Companions PR before any buffs for the special seals plz. Also Hyakki Yagyo AR maybe, but more likely Cyborg Scholars since MH has gone mech crazy and forgotten demons exist.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

[Image: hDTtKNv.png]
LF: Love and condo buyers. JK.
|Skill Training Guide For Newbies|
The matching of the HP multiplier and the rec multiplier *mostly* removes the recovery issue we face with current machina teams. The HP to rec ratio for machina is not that bad at about 10:1.

Pure fire machina are not bad with Smilodon and fire lionel.

Here is the thing, with Mobius /SHJ/Pompeii/Marguerite/Lionel like leaders the damage is so stacked on Leader and Ally that getting everyone to 100% fuel isn't really as useful as getting to 50%, my personal recommendation is the same that I said with Mobius, use at most 3 elements and focus your spinning and you will get the 50% easy in the 7-8 turns.

The lack of universal rune for attack I do see as negative since even with the damage being lopsided to fire your max will require you to dissolve the elements of your team.

Machina recovery for anything other than Turing is fine, the issue I experienced with Mobius had more to do with the lack of heart conversion which I should have replaced with fire Lionel for defense instead (40-80% dmg reduction  cd5)

We do need a 3* machina craft. 
Leaders I'm MISSING
Black: WaterXi, Rakhshasa,  Maya, Atlantis,Pompeii. 
VR: Seth, Daji, DBK, W. CN God. 
PR: Yunyang, Ninurta, dark babilonian. 
Rares: Satan, Guan Yu, Cao Cao, Amaterasu, Sakura, Azathot, XHD, LDB+waifu,SHJ, Mai, iori, Turing.
(05-08-2018, 03:09 PM)Fauxy Wrote: Off topic to the rest of my post: Animal Companions PR before any buffs for the special seals plz. Also Hyakki Yagyo AR maybe, but more likely Cyborg Scholars since MH has gone mech crazy and forgotten demons exist.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Anyway Fort Stirling is before Aoki Monument in the Traveler's Memories section, so that's probably where they will go next. Although it will be a huge pain to do since they now have 10 cards to PR first , then AR ... so maybe just skip the whole section and continue since Monument (Hyakki Yagyo) and Asgard have PR done already.
ID: 54962818

looking for top players in leaderboards so i can copy your team.
no black cards plz

Forum United 3 recruiting

Fire is a pretty low RCV element too, and it doesn't even have the massive HP of earth, so I think we'll see some struggle with that. Pompeii isn't as shockingly OP as Atlantis was when he was released though, at least in my eyes, but this isn't the final build yet so who knows. It doesn't have any spin help unlike Maya and Atlantis beyond two attack runes for fire in a non monofire team, so this will be a much more skill based leader, methinks (and then I eat my words as his active turns out to be Tsukuyomi's lol). Balancing trying to make damage consistent, raising fuel, and actually fulfilling shield conditions, seems like fair trade for the raw stats and weird party setups. And it doesn't obsolete anyone (maybe Mobius? I don't own her though so I'm not sure), which is nice.

Anubis and Sindhu are gonna need that VR tho.

(05-08-2018, 06:41 PM)spacelion Wrote: Anyway Fort Stirling is before Aoki Monument in the Traveler's Memories section, so that's probably where they will go next. Although it will be a huge pain to do since they now have 10 cards to PR first , then AR ... so maybe just skip the whole section and continue since Monument (Hyakki Yagyo) and Asgard have PR done already.

This is true, but Scholars are in such a weird place with their branching evolution and all that. I think skipping to Hyakki Yagyo would simplify a lot of things, as well as give people a reason to use those cards that pretty much nobody uses anymore. Not that I think people are that fond of Scholars, maybe I'm wrong though.
[Image: hDTtKNv.png]
LF: Love and condo buyers. JK.
|Skill Training Guide For Newbies|
So this black plat is getting teased this week thursday and when will he be released?

Next week monday?> Thursdasy>? 
I agree with fauxy... I know mh is focused on machina but I think that would have been better to have some machina series and than an op soper leader black card... this card seems to me not so worth of 150 dimes as other in the past were... I would have preferred a god instead... actually I am missing a lot of the (few) machina available and if the boost on hearts is fueling fire and not a machina intead, its almost no use in my eyes... well I dont know... may be is because the next coop will be mostly human, who knows what they tought
UID 83.804.202
I'm guessing this black card will be released along with the new machina series next week, and will work like the Sindhu draw earlier this year. There is already the guaranteed 1 new series card in 10 draws, I wonder whether there will be a guarantee to draw this card after ? draws like Turing.
See, it looks interesting and not too op but I think people are tunnel visioning in the mono machina aspect, correct me if I'm wrong but in no place it says it requires the team to only have machina members (second version of the first team skill is probably the part thatwould benefit the most from more machina) and while it would make sense to require only machina this being a black card doesn't necessarily needs it.
So if it is not a mono machina team, it becomes a Margarite (ok, more like SHJ team) so you clearly put Smidolon besides the leader, then there are Medea, Bedivere, fire bride to boost the damage of the team even more, Rococco switched form second active is probably the best converter for this team, fire heart converters or even other attributes can work.
Sure using non machina makes it do less damage but makes charging fuel easier but even in a rainbow machina team the non fire members don't increase the effect of attack runes so it is not that big of a loss except for the raw damage lost.

Enviado desde mi BLL-L23 mediante Tapatalk
ID: 79230079

Available allies: pr Idun, all max pr Verthandi, ame IV Lu Cheng-Syuan, Dumuzi, Atrahasis.