Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Next VR series has Gods in it + Next Black card is Fire Machina
I'm going off google translate but basically they seem to be changing the teamskill conditions.

Heart=Fire and CD -2 have been changed from their current conditions to: Pompeii is leader and ally.

Mech HP/ATK/RCV 1.6x has been changed from requiring 4 mech members to requiring 3.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

[Image: hDTtKNv.png]
LF: Rose and Sun Ce in particular, but no more Azathoths pls.
SUCKS THAT I ONLY HAVE 2 ANCIENT COIN SEAL THIS EVENT

ffs.

Original post :

Since the announcement of “Rampage of Doomfire - Pompeii” on 10 May, we’ve received many comments from players. Terry, CEO of Madhead, also collected some opinions from the participants in the fans gathering. These days, the team has been discussing in such regard. It’s concluded that Pompeii still has some room for improvement in terms of team restrictions and endurance. To live up to players’ expectations, we’ve made some adjustments based on the original setting:

1) Heart Runestones also possess the effect of Fire Runestones; Fire Runestones also possess the effect of Heart Runetones
Condition: Both the Leader and Ally are Rampage of Doomfire - Pompeii

2) If the Active Skills of Machinas in the Team have reached the maximum Lv. of which CD is 8, Active Skill CDs of the Machinas -2
Condition: Both the Leader and Ally are Rampage of Doomfire - Pompeii

3) Team Skill: Machina HP, Attack & Recovery x 1.6 additionally
Condition: Both the Leader and Ally are Rampage of Doomfire - Pompeii, with 3 or more Machinas in the Team.

After testing the adjusted skills of Pompeii, we invited the streamers on 14 May to try out Pompeii (before & after adjustments) so as to obtain more objective and in-depth opinions. Most of them are satisfied with the adjusted version of Pompeii, which have solved their concerns over the character setting.

Considering the various factors, the team decided to make adjustments as above. We hope the optimization of the black-gold character can live up to your expectations. Thank you.

I think this makes him more alluring now, especially fire=heart, heart=fire

That is correct.

Upgrade before first come out:
1. Fire=Heart and Heart=Fire

2. With 3 or more Machina, Machina stat 1.6x

Upgrade in next patch:
Machina member, as long as skill lvl max and cd 8, cd-2 (no longer require all machina cd8)

The rest remain the same.

That is good imo. More flexible team forming and better survivability. And basically Pompeii will be CD6 as long as he's the leader and team mate.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
Despite them saying otherwise, we all knew this was coming. No way are they going to let this chance pass by, but I'm actually surprised it took them this long to finally succumb. Can't say I'm a fan of last minute changes because it just comes off as being desperate but when you're under that much pressure from your main target market, it's a reasonable response. They handled the skill changes fairly well and fairly swiftly, although I'm sure they've been contemplating this from the time it became unbearable.

Now this card finally seems appealing enough to try for. The issues with recovery are fixed, the whole team cd 8 issue (which made no sense whatsoever) is fixed, and it's now more versatile. Sadly for me even after factoring in the 30+30 purchase, I'd still be around 40 diamonds shy of the guaranteed rate. Does anyone know how much the rate increases after the 31st draw? With the new policy any sort of rate increase should be disclosed as well right?

Sent from my BLL-L22 using Tapatalk
PR: FD Primal, FED OoD, WE Newborn Elves, Aloha, Dipankara etc.
VR: WFEL Greek, WFEL Crimson Grace, ED Norse, Daji
Rares: Atlantis, Maya, Lu Dongbin/He Xian Gu, Azathoth, Ghroth, Daoloth, Rose, Sakura, Ophiuchus, Nobunaga, Hideyoshi, Amaterasu, Tsukuyomi, Izanagi, Chessia, Abraham, Uncle Tuu, Xiahou Dun

ID: 21218485
(05-15-2018, 09:15 PM)put1572 Wrote: Does anyone know how much the rate increases after the 31st draw? With the new policy any sort of rate increase should be disclosed as well right?

It will likely be disclosed in game - like the diamond seal has all of the percentages plus the rate up card percentage listed when you double tap on the picture.

What I really want to see is the nerf percentage for Greeks. At one stage it seemed like each patch people would complain about Greeks getting nerfed more for as long as I have played (and it started again after the VR). I think this is a more important percentage to have shown.
Greek Gods (2.5%)
Norse Gods (2.5%)
Egyptian Gods (2.5%)
Chinese Gods (0.5%)
The Witches (2.5%)
12 Zodiacs (Chapter 1) (3.3%)
12 Zodiacs (Chapter 2) (3.3%)
Immortal Heroes (3.6%)
Servant of Dragons (3.6%)
Crimson Grace (3.6%)
Investiture of the Gods (3.6%)
Cyborg Scholars (3.6%)
Minds of the Fray (3.6%)
Hyakki Yagyo - Curse (3.6%)
Dragons from Sepulchre (3.6%)
Major Gods of Babylon (2.5%)
Toy Pixies (3.6%)
Fairytales Untold (3.6%)
Keepers of Worlds (3.6%)
Valkyries of Divine Wine (3.6%)
Druids of Nature (3.6%)
Descendants of the North (3.6%)
Origin of Demons (2.5%)
Primal Greek Gods (2.5%)
Revolutionary Heroes (2.5%)
Companions of Mystical Beasts (2.5%)
6* Sindhu (3.6%)
Mechanical Life (3.6%)
Star Burst Pulses (6.0%) [4.0%/1.5%/0.5%]
Elfish Perennials (6.0%) [4.0%/1.5%/0.5%]
Rampage of Doomfire - Pompeii (0.8%)

It does not mention the increased draw rate from the 31st draw onwards,
???

Only starburst and perrenials are in the seal? That sucks.

Immortal Heroes and their partners should get the Ethereal Dragon treatment, they're so terrible and so common.

[Image: hDTtKNv.png]
LF: Rose and Sun Ce in particular, but no more Azathoths pls.
(05-15-2018, 09:37 PM)emailtim Wrote:
(05-15-2018, 09:15 PM)put1572 Wrote: Does anyone know how much the rate increases after the 31st draw? With the new policy any sort of rate increase should be disclosed as well right?

It will likely be disclosed in game - like the diamond seal has all of the percentages plus the rate up card percentage listed when you double tap on the picture.

What I really want to see is the nerf percentage for Greeks. At one stage it seemed like each patch people would complain about Greeks getting nerfed more for as long as I have played (and it started again after the VR). I think this is a more important percentage to have shown.

About greeks, I would love if I was paranoid, but I did countless stages using them since VR.  

I'll use example of Athena, since I played with her most.

I noticed that the bigger the initial dissolve is, the less combos you will get. For example, izanagi active + sariel active, that gives full green board. Someone would expect huge combo count and appropriate burst for the investment of 2 active skills. What happens is, runedrop gives 6-12 combos max, very rarely something above that, it goes so far, that I almost felt the need to make a few videos showcasing this in 10 random attempts for example. (be aware im accounting for "3 Attributive God Runestones will be generated for each Attribute of Runestones dissolved, to the max 15 Runestones to be generated.")

Then we have a case of dissolving 5 elements runes on board+ 2-3 groups of greens which seems as best case scenario and it nets 12-19 combos.

I can't remember the last time I did a 20+ combo on greek team, and believe me, I learned to spin very well. Also, Turing active breaks the greeks runedrop since it converts half the board into hearts and those don't contribute to greek teamskill.

Most significant thing I noticed is, that when atk of monsters goes up during combos, it is almost as if greek team has a switch programmed to stop dropping runes when team reaches 60k-100k base attack before adding combo multipliers and attacking. Anything above 100k and you can expect runedrop to stop entirely.

Don't get me wrong, Greeks are awesome and versatile, but if I didnt have Iron Fan in team, I'd simply totally quit using my Athena team.

Next up I will make a Hephaestus team, and the reason I'll make him is again simply because I have 4x Kyo Kusanagi (I'll use 1-2 though) for perma x9 bursts which again mirrors the case of Athena where I use Iron Fan for bursts. 

Burst is unreliant if you spin too well and Madhead probably tampered with some numbers to prevent huge combos/base atk value, if they didn't, Greek teams of each color would overpower any new team and card series, simply because they can use any members and even off color fillers, cause they are too good if you know how to make best use of them in hard stages.

If I was a developer, I would too, from a financial standpoint, make older series a little worse, but still worth it so that you don't feel bad when you draw them from regular seals, as they can't be allowed to outshine new series.

Sorry if I went a little offtopic, but greeks have now bothered me for a month, as in some arena runs/ultimate stages / biweeklies I find myself telling myself WTF, over some runedrops, but luckily they cost me a stage pass only 1-2 times and rest of fails are if I fail to spin well.

edit1:
To put it little into numbers, without greek active skills with atk multiplier :

Most of the time each member has : 300k-900k atk each, with range of 500k-800k being the most prevalent (I'd say 68% of cases)
Rarely each member has : 1m-1.6m atk each
Which from my anecdotal evidence, since I didn't write down all numbers and calculated, shows that this damage distribution just puts them on average damage of average teams.

Any higher than this, and they would rival best leaders/teams. (not saying that they don't already rival them)
(05-15-2018, 10:02 PM)Fauxy Wrote: ???

Only starburst and perrenials are in the seal? That sucks.

Immortal Heroes and their partners should get the Ethereal Dragon treatment, they're so terrible and so common.

5 years of tos playing havent got a single minamoto.
Haha