Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Next VR series has Gods in it + Next Black card is Fire Machina
(05-14-2018, 02:45 AM)joetjef Wrote: For 200 diamonds (which is a lot of money and I expect most of the players to need all 40 draws as it's expected that the actual draw rate is lower than previous black card events like with the Crash Fever draw) I expect a (slightly) game breaking card a la Maya/Atlantis. Saving diamonds is not always an option as I actually want to play and max cards too.

Both Maya and Atlantis can deal with the current trend where stages require high combos and/or high recovery, it doesn't need supporting cards and Pompeii doesn't look to provide anything similar. Black cards should be liberating but Pompeii is much about restrictions and that cannot really be solved by supportive cards.

I don't have the intention to draw although there's always that temptation! We'll see next week but unfortunately there doesn't seem to be a stage available where Pompeii can proof himself.

You should draw! I'm tempting you xD.

It's kind of sad that Pompeii's leader condition have so many restrictions especially for a black card.
Imagine if they just give all machina cd-2 regardless, and if you just dissolve WFE (any amount) then you can fullfil the leader condition.
That would probably put Pompeii straight to top tier. And imagine if Pompeii have passive fire rune generation like every turn, turn the Light or dark runestones into fire based on the number of machina in the team. Now that would put Pompeii straight up to God-tier

I can see the next new ultimate stage to be filled with fusion WFE enchanted shield and enchanted puzzle shields, along with achievement just to make Pompeii shine.

It's very unlikely for Pompeii to get hard buff since MH seemed to think machina would be too op if they get more free multiplier or utility skills. And their current strategy seem to be telling people to bet their money on uncertainty (get the machina team leader like Turing and Pompeii now and team members will be coming in Q3 they claimed).

I would suggest wait till the last couple days of the event before deciding to draw or not. By then any buffing news will be released.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

(05-14-2018, 08:16 AM)alpha5omega7 Wrote: I can see the next new ultimate stage to be filled with fusion WFE enchanted shield and enchanted puzzle shields, along with achievement just to make Pompeii shine.

It's very unlikely for Pompeii to get hard buff since MH seemed to think machina would be too op if they get more free multiplier or utility skills. And their current strategy seem to be telling people to bet their money on uncertainty (get the machina team leader like Turing and Pompeii now and team members will be coming in Q3 they claimed).

I would suggest wait till the last couple days of the event before deciding to draw or not. By then any buffing news will be released.

According to MH they're not planning to give Pompeii any buffs, despite the rather large user response, so don't expect another Maya situation.

Main: 59,402,542
Alt: 84,088,062

SM History Chart | Amel List
Active Skill Catalog (Spreadsheet)
(05-14-2018, 11:48 PM)KaerfNomekop Wrote:
(05-14-2018, 08:16 AM)alpha5omega7 Wrote: I can see the next new ultimate stage to be filled with fusion WFE enchanted shield and enchanted puzzle shields, along with achievement just to make Pompeii shine.

According to MH they're not planning to give Pompeii any buffs, despite the rather large user response, so don't expect another Maya situation.

The only thing I want them to improve is his recovery, make it 2x please or give some Atlantis-like recovery with another runes x.x
For the rest he should be fine I think.
Add me: 81,887,899
Got Izanagi as a leader.
Can set upon request: Amaterasu, Dancer of blazing flames - Yan, Abadon, Azazel (other OoD will be available later).
MH answer "use 2x Mobius & 2 other cd8 machinas" or some other version of that.
Leaders I'm MISSING
Black: WaterXi, Rakhshasa,  Maya, Atlantis,Pompeii. 
VR: Seth, Daji, DBK, W. CN God. 
PR: Yunyang, Ninurta, dark babilonian. 
Rares: Satan, Guan Yu, Cao Cao, Amaterasu, Sakura, Azathot, XHD, LDB+waifu,SHJ, Mai, iori, Turing.
I dont have mobius.
So my choice for all mecha 8cd member (RGB are prefered)
Fort sterling(water)
Agnesi x 2 (fire)
Mark2, TKL(earth)
LD choice are lisa, midgley and froid.
Yeah, point being that they will dig their heels in to not back out.
We will have to wait 2 patches at least to get machina teams with true flexibility at the very least :/

Btw the earth machina would help some healing wise, maybe enough once you account regular healing and damage reduction actives.
Leaders I'm MISSING
Black: WaterXi, Rakhshasa,  Maya, Atlantis,Pompeii. 
VR: Seth, Daji, DBK, W. CN God. 
PR: Yunyang, Ninurta, dark babilonian. 
Rares: Satan, Guan Yu, Cao Cao, Amaterasu, Sakura, Azathot, XHD, LDB+waifu,SHJ, Mai, iori, Turing.
Just remember, the 1.6 applies to recovery too, not only hp and pompeii have 400 RCV already, so unlike Turing who just have hpx1.69, Pompeii will not struggle as much with recovery. However, the problem with fire cards having low recovery in general is still there.

how worh , huifre + the recent CF craft would beat it too, sum more the CF craft is water can use in WFE guan yu deck with multiple machina
ID: 54962818

add me no black cards plz

Forum United 3 recruiting

CHECK CHINESE TOS PAGE I THINK POMPEII IS GETTING A BUFF NEXT PATCH