Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Next VR series has Gods in it + Next Black card is Fire Machina
Link to video (Chinese): https://www.facebook.com/tos.zh/videos/1832508493506328/?permPage=1

Key points:
  • AR does not mean that a series cannot be VR'ed in the future.
  • However, lot of series don't have Traveller's Memories stages to AR.
  • Therefore, series that get AR'ed won't be VR'ed in the immediate future due to prioritising other series.
  • Next series to be VR'ed has Gods in it.
  • Other systems such as DW serve to upgrade series without stages in Traveller's Memories to gain access to AR.

The way the video leaked the info, it's possible to interpret it as: "A series with some Gods in it is next to be VR'ed". However, most people on Bahamut are interpreting it as: "A series composed entirely of Gods is next to be VR'ed" and are predicting this to be VR Babylonians.

[Image: mrvUKKA.png]
Also available (AM): All VR Greek, KOF Kyo/Mai/Iori, LDB
UID: 22963116
Well, Babilonians have been a target for rumors a bit after KoF patch happened, so I wouldn't be surprised at all.
Still I have only bothered to use Inana out of my 3 babilonian so I personally won't jump onto that bandwagon as fast as my other VRs.

I'm still more interested in PR Companions of Mystical Beasts but they haven't bothered to unveil their amelioration even. Honestly I want variety instead of the status quo of gods & humans :p

Leaders I'm MISSING
Black: WaterXi, Rakhshasa,  Maya, Atlantis,Pompeii. 
VR: Seth, Daji, DBK, W. CN God. 
PR: Yunyang, Ninurta, dark babilonian. 
Rares: Satan, Guan Yu, Cao Cao, Amaterasu, Sakura, Azathot, XHD, LDB+waifu,SHJ, Mai, iori, Turing.
Well, if I'm not mistaken the only series left with some but not all gods and pr but not vr are institure of the gods (but with the ar it's out), descendants of the north but their pr was not so long ago and fairytales untold with 3 demons and 2 gods so if it has to nut be all gods I think it will be fairytales. Hey maybe the refined leader skill can be similar but based on initial combos (like Atlantis).

Enviado desde mi BLL-L23 mediante Tapatalk

Edit: beast companions don't have gods in it, just beasts and dragons.

ID: 79230079

Available allies: pr Idun, all max pr Verthandi, ame IV Lu Cheng-Syuan, Dumuzi, Atrahasis.
Will it be a back to back VR instead of a PR? Would be unusual, but at the moment there's more series to VR than PR. Babylonians are most likely, it would be surprising if it was anything else.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
[Image: hDTtKNv.png]
LF: Love and condo buyers. JK.
|Skill Training Guide For Newbies|
(05-06-2018, 07:23 AM)Revdarian Wrote: Well, Babilonians have been a target for rumors a bit after KoF patch happened, so I wouldn't be surprised at all.
Still I have only bothered to use Inana out of my 3 babilonian so I personally won't jump onto that bandwagon as fast as my other VRs.

I'm still more interested in PR Companions of Mystical Beasts but they haven't bothered to unveil their amelioration even. Honestly I want variety instead of the status quo of gods & humans :p

PR Inanna was probably uncontested as the best Babylon leader back in the day because of PR ML. With cards like AR Gemini and PR Yog out now, I dare say PR Namtar and Ninurta can give her some competition, so they may be worth investing in?

Unfortunately, even MH has stated previously that the mainstream races are Gods and Humans. Hunter X Hunter is coming and I can foresee some characters, but not all, working well as a Beast card, so that might be worth looking forward to.

(05-06-2018, 12:47 PM)Fauxy Wrote: Will it be a back to back VR instead of a PR? Would be unusual, but at the moment there's more series to VR than PR. Babylonians are most likely, it would be surprising if it was anything else.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

No ETA was mentioned in the video from memory, so it could be PR first, then VR.
[Image: mrvUKKA.png]
Also available (AM): All VR Greek, KOF Kyo/Mai/Iori, LDB
UID: 22963116
Fallen halo series also deserve some buff.
This series contain gods, demons and human
Fallen halo requires amelioration first Sad

CoMB is indeed godless and is the last series to miss amelioration /PR prior to the individual seals, that is why I'm waiting for it.

I don't have Ninurta nor Namtar sadly, Inana, Dumuzi and Water are my cards, but Dumuzi and the water one I got a bit late and thus already had other better leaders with higher flexibility than them. Dumuzi has a nice chance with the multiple earth enchantresses but water is so mehhh (it has board simplifiers but nothing amazing)

Actually I wonder, what does people feel as water element identity in ToS? (I hope to see a future beast /demon water jackpot after Mobius)
Leaders I'm MISSING
Black: WaterXi, Rakhshasa,  Maya, Atlantis,Pompeii. 
VR: Seth, Daji, DBK, W. CN God. 
PR: Yunyang, Ninurta, dark babilonian. 
Rares: Satan, Guan Yu, Cao Cao, Amaterasu, Sakura, Azathot, XHD, LDB+waifu,SHJ, Mai, iori, Turing.
(05-06-2018, 08:04 PM)Revdarian Wrote: Actually I wonder, what does people feel as water element identity in ToS? (I hope to see a future beast /demon water jackpot after Mobius)

Water's been so all over the place. Statwise they have higher recov and lower HP, but the one place this would have benefited, Water Elves, turned out to be more of an offense heavy team, while Dark and Fire (who are weighted to have more attack) ended up being recovery heavy, ironically.

They have bad enchantresses, usually overcomplicated gameplay style, and usually subpar team stats because of their weird balancing. The only thing that seems to be a recurring mechanic that you'd want to be a recurring mechanic is damage reduction, but even that is bleeding into other elements with cards like Lu Xun. There are some others like recovery added into attack (also bled with Turing) and Water=Hearts that I'd like to see be used more and used better.

I dunno. Cards like ML and Pollux work for their elements because they can help a lot of diff leaders shine, but what happened in water is that they got one leader who shines (Atlantis) and as a result all of the other leaders have been gimped to prevent him from becoming too powerful. MH made an attempt to carve out a water niche after serious outcry from the playerbase, but I honestly think they took completely the wrong direction and now we have to deal with the consequences.

I think demons and beasts would be a nice place for them to build a new water team, yeah. And they could stand to give humans a bit more too, since Sun Ce has very little bleed with Atlantis. Right now Water God development (that isn't Atlantis) is basically dead because of Atlantis, and Cornflower isn't quite working either and I don't see that changing for a while. So clearing some new ground and starting from scratch might be good for future development. But also, maybe what water really needs is stronger members. This is just my two cents, sorry for the rant.
[Image: hDTtKNv.png]
LF: Love and condo buyers. JK.
|Skill Training Guide For Newbies|
Water is the old fire right now.  I hope my Poseidon team will come back if they introduce a water gemini and water hel.  The dum card at the end of age of iron sux.
Water has all the weird tech cards. Examples are Aloha (5 color enchanted) Chun Xiang (delete frozen)

I am really hoping they introduce PR to Yamato instead , even though that series power level is still slightly relevant (Amaterasu, Izanagi and Tsukuyomi all are good cards)
ID: 54962818

looking for top players in leaderboards so i can copy your team.
no black cards plz

Forum United 3 recruiting