Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Poll: Next SM :3
This poll is closed.
Odin!!!!!!!!!
38.33%
46 38.33%
Hastur
13.33%
16 13.33%
ML
25.00%
30 25.00%
YSTZ
9.17%
11 9.17%
Solar Eclipse
7.50%
9 7.50%
Lunar Eclipse
6.67%
8 6.67%
Total 120 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Next SM :3
All right people, i know hades was just yesterday but i still have mood to go for SMs xD

So its time to place your money on which SM is gonna come out next.
I'll only be putting the SMs that i havent seen for the pass 133 days in the poll, since the poll have limited options.

If i miss any SM's please do tell [Image: biggrin.gif]

Note : 1 person is allowed to vote twice

Gimme some time.... I was away from forum for a loooooooong time. This... feels... weird... xD

Used to play Chinese version, decided to start fresh on the English one. ID : 88 075 328
Solar Eclipse!

Wonder if Nightmare stage will come too or not Big Grin

I'm assuming its your last SM card? xD I personally think it'll be Odin, ML or YSTZ. On the chinese fan page, lots (and i mean LOTS) of players are asking for odin. There's people asking for ML too but not that much. And since TSLJ and Hades already came out, it wont be impossible for another turn-whole-board-to-one-elemental card to come along too right?

Gimme some time.... I was away from forum for a loooooooong time. This... feels... weird... xD

Used to play Chinese version, decided to start fresh on the English one. ID : 88 075 328
This would be an interesting poll to watch. *eats popcorn.*

Giemsa 0=)
[Image: Alungi-Signature-Thingy.png]
SLIME SQUAD!!
I welcome new players to add me--I have a few good allies to offer, PM me in game or forum if I can help! =)
ML, just because PR Yan and Xi Big Grin
Lazy to update images.

Current Ally: Lucy OR VR Freyja

(11-21-2014, 02:46 AM)Alungi Wrote: Giemsa 0=)

lol xD i dont think it'll be that quick, they havent even gave her an official active skill yet.
if she's out i definitely want to see her everyday (meaning water team everywhere xD )

I personally hope it's either ml or horny king.
VVV guild is currently recruiting.

PM me if you are interested in joining or check out our thread http://www.towerofsaviorsforum.com/Thread-vVv-Guild-Currently-Recruiting

Whenever I see the word ML it always reminds me of MF which is a really REALLY hard boss in Kingdom Hearts BBS
[Image: oKkA5rM.jpg]
All Max Beelzebub and VR Daji ally
Need some Beelzebub ally and maybe some niche ally.
ID:52,926,412

More likely this time, it will be either water uncle or ML, probably today is the new announcement for the week events, so wait and see Big Grin
UID: 66,287,661 

Main Ally: PR Daji ( All Max )
____

Looking for a friendly and supportive guild, able to achieve all rewards and top 100?
Come and join us in Freaks of Joy

Cheers