Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Next Patch: Expectations, Predictions, and Desires?
(12-19-2017, 05:58 PM)Fauxy Wrote:
(12-19-2017, 05:11 PM)spacelion Wrote: new Black card that makes the old black cards useless.

Prediction or desire lol? The only black card that's been obsoleted is Water Bride. Even then, not 100%, her stats means she's still pretty worth it to have as member.

The thing with Priestess Xi is that she is still viable, but nobody wants to acknowledge that when you can have the access to Atlantis, Cornflower, and Ame 4 SHJ. Also she was released way too early, before the meta changed in to rotating seals and black cards with major gameplay. She was not supposed to return either in the first place because she was just part of a promo to squeeze money for Michelle Chen wedding present, and they announced it was the last tie to grab her.

[Image: tgasfLe.png]

[GOS] Oriceles. UID: 64,287,068
Common adjutants: Atlantis, Nobunaga, Arthur, Ophiuchus, and Turing.
I'm Guild of Saviors president, and we are looking for members.
(12-19-2017, 09:24 PM)Oriceles Wrote: The thing with Priestess Xi is that she is still viable, but nobody wants to acknowledge that when you can have the access to Atlantis, Cornflower, and Ame 4 SHJ. Also she was released way too early, before the meta changed in to rotating seals and black cards with major gameplay. She was not supposed to return either in the first place because she was just part of a promo to squeeze money for Michelle Chen wedding present, and they announced it was the last tie to grab her.

I'm aware but the reality is that wasn't the last time. And now she's a very visible card in major rotation who doesn't seem to be going away any time soon, so expectations are that she should be balanced to match other cards that are supposed to be on tier with her. If the difficulty to draw is the same as other black cards, it doesn't make sense that she's closer in power level to a card like say, Doris (CD6, convert one color to attacking, attack up by up to maximum x2.2 compared to Xi's CD8 convert two colors two attacking, attack up by up to maximum x2) than she is to the other black cards. As a leader, it's not that she doesn't compare to Atlantis and co I think so much as there was this long period where she was one of the better options but still didn't compare to the other mono leaders like Satan, Izanagi, and Nobunaga. That's what's caused her bad reputation, I think.

If Yanxi ever decides to pull the contract for use of her image, that'll give MH an excuse to give these cards ame I guess. Giemsa also has problems by being attached to the other Yanxi cards, which maybe they'll change once she VRs? I dunno.

[Image: hDTtKNv.png]
LF: Rose and Sun Ce in particular, but no more Azathoths pls.
|Skill Training Guide For Newbies|
Desires - stop buying diamonds xD nah actually advertise the game more so it gets more famous?

Expectations - Legit over 5x multiplier will come and make us throw money xD

Otherwise looking foward to CNY
Have fun spinning I'm out ~~!

Bring back the non-dupe seal.  5 out of 5 dupe ancient coin seal and 3/58 (~5%) rares in the last 4 months is quitting numbers.

I have only 2 black cards and they are both anubis.  wtf.  A ton of ppl have quit both cn and en more recently than u think.  cant blame them.  The more you play the more likely you are to get screwed (i.e. f off 5 year players).

MH only solution to this?  Shower us with money and we may or may not give you something.  Unacceptable.  No OoD in ancient seal.  I have 4 out 5 OoD and i did not even draw from OoD initial seal.

I am missing like 40% of the seal cards btw.  way too many holes for a paying customer.  gets worse all the time.
(12-20-2017, 07:38 PM)jtsmith Wrote: Bring back the non-dupe seal.  5 out of 5 dupe ancient coin seal and 3/58 (~5%) rares in the last 4 months is quitting numbers.

I have only 2 black cards and they are both anubis.  wtf.  A ton of ppl have quit both cn and en more recently than u think.  cant blame them.  The more you play the more likely you are to get screwed (i.e. f off 5 year players).

MH only solution to this?  Shower us with money and we may or may not give you something.  Unacceptable.  No OoD in ancient seal.  I have 4 out 5 OoD and i did not even draw from OoD initial seal.

I am missing like 40% of the seal cards btw.  way too many holes for a paying customer.  gets worse all the time.

I can totally agree with this, we should open a Facebook cause asking MadHead to remove regular series from the Ancient Coin, Origin of Demons, Ancient Greek Gods, and Companions of Mystical Beasts are always available, I don't see a reason to put them on Ancient Coin.
[Image: tgasfLe.png]

[GOS] Oriceles. UID: 64,287,068
Common adjutants: Atlantis, Nobunaga, Arthur, Ophiuchus, and Turing.
I'm Guild of Saviors president, and we are looking for members.
- Upgrade: Fate sisters and paladin << They used to be the love of f2p
- PR: Santa that go crazy with starter with weapon
- 2 combine, 3 combine 4 combine, 5 combine cards - start with "Fire Lionel", "Light Lionel", "Hovering wings - Phoenix" ..... come on I want real 5 power ranger robot combination!!! Please make diff combination has diff benefit,

ex.
light + earth has defensive buff & skill,
dark + fire has extra damage go up like Kyo,
water+fire+earth has only enchanted rune drop under it,
Light + dark has no heart rune drop under it

- Diablo ... I still thinking of you
- PR Primal greek, VR greek ...... MH if you have time.