Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Newbie question
Hi, how to keep use friend card or guild member card?
It only allow me use 1 times only.

You can't. It'll stay on the screen if they're logged in and come back on after some time has passed (not sure about specifics) but generally you want to make lots of friends who have the leaders you need so you can use the same team multiple times when necessary.

UID: 86478773
Adjutant Rotation: Maya, Ophiuchus, Rose.

On Request:
All Max: Erebus, Chessia, Amaterasu, Aloha, Wukong, Shuta, Yidhra, Jackie, Jack.
Nonmax: Barbara, Aether, Khaos, Mai.

LF: A good time. Wink
(11-24-2017, 06:07 PM)Fauxy Wrote: You can't. It'll stay on the screen if they're logged in and come back on after some time has passed (not sure about specifics) but generally you want to make lots of friends who have the leaders you need so you can use the same team multiple times when necessary.

Sad is that? my friend can keep re-use the guild member card, I don't how

(11-24-2017, 06:09 PM)tosplayer999 Wrote:
(11-24-2017, 06:07 PM)Fauxy Wrote: You can't. It'll stay on the screen if they're logged in and come back on after some time has passed (not sure about specifics) but generally you want to make lots of friends who have the leaders you need so you can use the same team multiple times when necessary.

There's probably exact mechanics I'm not aware of, but generally, if the other person is more active, then their leaders are more readily available. You can't rely on just having one friend who has the leader you need.

On Request:
All Max: Erebus, Chessia, Amaterasu, Aloha, Wukong, Shuta, Yidhra, Jackie, Jack.

(11-24-2017, 06:19 PM)Fauxy Wrote:
(11-24-2017, 06:09 PM)tosplayer999 Wrote:

There's probably exact mechanics I'm not aware of, but generally, if the other person is more active, then their leaders are more readily available. You can't rely on just having one friend who has the leader you need.

Sad oh i see, okay, got it. thanks for your sharing
Any player will give you up to 3 allies: main ally, dual ally, and guild ally.

Main ally and dual ally (last leader used that player used) will reset after that player logs in again IIRC.

Guild ally (the ally set in the guild interface) should be infinitely reusable.
ID: 40 944 239  
Ally: Ophiuchus (Dbl Max).
Have:
- Abraham, VR Elizabeth, Guan Yu
- Chessia, Nobunaga, Mai Shiranui
- Izanagi, Ophiuchus, Hideyoshi
- Lu Bu, Rose, Khaos
...and others...
(11-24-2017, 06:24 PM)agnesi Wrote: Any player will give you up to 3 allies: main ally, dual ally, and guild ally.

Main ally and dual ally (last leader used that player used) will reset after that player logs in again IIRC.

I'm seeing two different allies for someone I'm only guildmates with, is this normal?

On Request:

(11-25-2017, 11:40 PM)Fauxy Wrote:
(11-24-2017, 06:24 PM)agnesi Wrote: Any player will give you up to 3 allies: main ally, dual ally, and guild ally.

I'm seeing two different allies for someone I'm only guildmates with, is this normal?

The usual expectation for a guildmate would be three different allies - main, last used, and guild. If they haven't played a stage for a bit the last used ally may have been reset to nothing, but I believe the main and guild allies will both show up even if they're the same.
KaerfNomekop: 59,402,542
Grisk: 84,088,062

SM History Chart!
Active Skill Catalog! (Spreadsheet)

[Image: geBprMN.png]

(11-26-2017, 01:08 AM)KaerfNomekop Wrote:
(11-25-2017, 11:40 PM)Fauxy Wrote:

The usual expectation for a guildmate would be three different allies - main, last used, and guild. If they haven't played a stage for a bit the last used ally may have been reset to nothing, but I believe the main and guild allies will both show up even if they're the same.

Ah, I thought you wouldn't get those allies if you weren't friends.

On Request:

Really? I try now, thanks for your guide ^^