Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Newbie Friendly Seal for Returning Players
I believe the best card is Loki since I only have a non VR Loki.

Other than that, what are other the alternative cards to consider in case I get frustrated redrawing and not getting Loki?

:canthidethepain:
Understand that Loki requires about at least 360 Black keys to train up to his SR form. The problem here lies with the keys, just recently the black keys cap was increased from 200 to 400 so it is unlikely that you will have enough to max him out. Even if you do have enough black keys to max him out, I'd suggest to keep your Newbie Friendly Seal on hold first before making any further choice because the newbie friendly seal has no time limit, in addition you can keep drawing until you select the card that you would like to receive (even if you quit the game / it crashes while drawing without picking the choice).
Here's a few things you should understand before making the choice :
- Are there any cards from the seal you lack?
- (member specific) Are there any cards that are alternatives to the cards that you lack?
- (leader specific) Do you have a number of cards that can be paired up with the card you plan to pick?

If you decide Loki, you need to make sure that you have cards to slot in with him. Also do note that SR Norse has 22 TC, for low level players (judging from your tone, I believe you are in this group, no offence) it isn't wise for you to choose him, let alone make that choice this early into the game.

Conclusion : Just leave the free draw alone for the time being. Wait till you get more cards before you confirm your choice.

Shameless plug
UID: 76,614,994
Current Adjudants: YZ , SR Freyr, SR Freyja
Youtube Channel: Click Here Sub to me pls
(05-19-2019, 11:39 PM)Doranbalt Wrote: :canthidethepain:
Understand that Loki requires about at least 360 Black keys to train up to his SR form. The problem here lies with the keys, just recently the black keys cap was increased from 200 to 400 so it is unlikely that you will have enough to max him out. Even if you do have enough black keys to max him out, I'd suggest to keep your Newbie Friendly Seal on hold first before making any further choice because the newbie friendly seal has no time limit, in addition you can keep drawing until you select the card that you would like to receive (even if you quit the game / it crashes while drawing without picking the choice).
Here's a few things you should understand before making the choice :
- Are there any cards from the seal you lack?
- (member specific) Are there any cards that are alternatives to the cards that you lack?
- (leader specific) Do you have a number of cards that can be paired up with the card you plan to pick?

If you decide Loki, you need to make sure that you have cards to slot in with him. Also do note that SR Norse has 22 TC, for low level players (judging from your tone, I believe you are in this group, no offence) it isn't wise for you to choose him, let alone make that choice this early into the game.

Conclusion : Just leave the free draw alone for the time being. Wait till you get more cards before you confirm your choice.

Thanks for your quick reply.

I'm at lvl 252 and had stopped this game for 4 years. Kinda disconnected a lot now.

Used to play and play without much strategies, end up getting up nowhere like now.

which cards is recommended for SR?