Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
''New'' gnome question
Hi! Is there some good way to use the new type of gnomes that provide lv skill +10? Or should I just sell em? Thanks in advance

(09-11-2017, 11:17 PM)Zero Wrote: Hi! Is there some good way to use the new type of gnomes that provide lv skill +10? Or should I just sell em? Thanks in advance

I honestly don't understand why they made them like that. The active isn't bad for beginners or in very rare cases, but I was under the impression that when you feed a card of same skill to another one, it increased by 10 rounds (which isn't a lot, but something). To me, the card does nothing. I'm keeping them to max their skill just in case it becomes a feeder for something else.

Atm i am just keeping them but soon ill go out of space so i think ill do the same

1 gnome/witch = 10 rounds
1 baby harpy = 200 rounds
1 harpy = 3000 rounds

20 gnomes = 1 baby harpy
15 baby harpy = 1 harpy

300 gnomes = 1 harpy

If you have enough free inventory space, getting this mobs is more efficient than grinding battle rounds.
[Image: zu27X6A.png]

[GOS] Oriceles. UID: 64,287,068
Common adjutants: All Norse Gods, Chessia, Abraham, Barbara, and Lu Bu.
I'm Guild of Saviors president, and we are looking for members.
300 gnomes are too much ahah.. Ive ended the void (unless that boring 3 bars frigg) and barely got 50... but selling is tempting me cause of 15-17k every gnome... btw i decided to feed em hoping for the future
I've been thinking that MadHead should release another version of harpy which is just 1000 rounds and give it for first time completion of Elite stages.
[Image: zu27X6A.png]

[GOS] Oriceles. UID: 64,287,068
Common adjutants: All Norse Gods, Chessia, Abraham, Barbara, and Lu Bu.
I'm Guild of Saviors president, and we are looking for members.
I need so much harpy that is better not to think about it