Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New area, hidden features
First battle - fenrir kill or let leave

Ice island 3-2 third battle, kill or let leave

I don't know if someone started this somewhere else, but the above two battles choose what area opens in the new area, void something, to be able to progress further.

If you know of any other banttles to open up more island please let me know.

Per a friend,

In summary,

Earth Island 1-1 --> Let Fenrir go to open Water Island
Fire Island 1-1 Round 1 --> Let fire slime go for 5 baby harpies
Fire Island 4-3 --> reach Round 3 in 3-4 turns and kill the Earth Knight to open the Silent Ruins stage for 5m coins
Water Island 3-2 Round 3 --> kill 2 water gnomes and let the elf go for a craft
Water Island 4-3 Round 5 --> just kill the Stone Inscripter for 1 harpy

As far as I know, you can trigger both development by doing the battle with Fenrir twice, so I have to New in the fire island and water island Big Grin

ID: 25923781
Looking for: Freyr, Aether, Ninurta, Namtar, Artemis, Beelzebub, Barbara, Apollo, Pontos, Chessia, 
Main Allies: (Double Max+ unless stated) Aether, Freyr, Ninurta, Artemis (CD12), Lucy (CD16), Pontos
Level 237

We undertale now!
Gotta admit it's a cool feature, survive X rounds and you'll spare em'.
iirc, you'll get a craft for sparing the water slime and baby harpies for the fire one.

^ Light human fanatic that didn't train other cards which ends up with wasting stamina in a certain stage many times due to small card pool.
I missed this, what exactly are you describing?
The new area has mobs that 'escape' if you don't kill them within x turns. In some cases, they give you items or trigger story paths.

http://towerofsaviors.wikia.com/wiki/Void_of_the_Realm_Stages
Channel: https://goo.gl/XqxMx2
[Image: 6636360e.jpg]

All Max + VR: WFLD Greek, FELD Babylon, ELD Norse, Randeng, Yang Jian, Margarite, Lucy, ZLE, Beelzebub, Pontos, Aether, Erebus, Yog-Sothoth, Chessia, Satan, Guan Yu, Cao Cao, TSZ
(08-08-2017, 01:42 PM)CarlotheTOSNoob Wrote: As far as I know, you can trigger both development by doing the battle with Fenrir twice, so I have to New in the fire island and water island Big Grin

Can anyone confirm this?  I did the fenrir battle twice but accidentally killed him both times.  If this is true I will have to come up with a new team with less fire power  Tongue
(08-13-2017, 01:18 AM)caius76 Wrote:
(08-08-2017, 01:42 PM)CarlotheTOSNoob Wrote: As far as I know, you can trigger both development by doing the battle with Fenrir twice, so I have to New in the fire island and water island Big Grin

Can anyone confirm this?  I did the fenrir battle twice but accidentally killed him both times.  If this is true I will have to come up with a new team with less fire power 
Yes, you need to have him escape to open up new lands.

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk