Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New TSZ user looking for help
Since this forum was super helpful last time I was putting together a team, I figure I'd look for some more help.  I luckily managed to snag TSZ from the current event, but definitely could use some help building a great team.  I have Fenrir(L.Sirius lv4+D.Sirius lv2) and Katana(Minamoto lv4+I&U lv4).  I also have saved up 32 baby harpies and 12 harpies, which have been sitting around waiting for a moment like this.  

Should I concentrate on Katana(which gives me more leeway with team cost), or Fenrir(who most TSZ users on youtube seem to go with)?  My team cost is currently 104.  As for my final 2 members, I'm completely open to suggestions.  I've been using Honor(for quick 5 CD and extra HP) and Katherin(but her SLV is only currently 4).  I'll post my light cards and hope to get some ideas on who to train and where to spend my various harpies on.  

Any suggestions, help, ideas, anything would honestly be appreciated.  I'd also happily add some friends, I have tons of room still, I'm 88,089,666.  Thanks!

(02-19-2018, 08:44 AM)xman75 Wrote: Since this forum was super helpful last time I was putting together a team, I figure I'd look for some more help.  I luckily managed to snag TSZ from the current event, but definitely could use some help building a great team.  I have Fenrir(L.Sirius lv4+D.Sirius lv2) and Katana(Minamoto lv4+I&U lv4).  I also have saved up 32 baby harpies and 12 harpies, which have been sitting around waiting for a moment like this.  

Should I concentrate on Katana(which gives me more leeway with team cost), or Fenrir(who most TSZ users on youtube seem to go with)?  My team cost is currently 104.  As for my final 2 members, I'm completely open to suggestions.  I've been using Honor(for quick 5 CD and extra HP) and Katherin(but her SLV is only currently 4).  I'll post my light cards and hope to get some ideas on who to train and where to spend my various harpies on.  

Any suggestions, help, ideas, anything would honestly be appreciated.  I'd also happily add some friends, I have tons of room still, I'm 88,089,666.  Thanks!
 For now, concentrate on Minamoto and fusion partner, this TSZ team will allow you to complete a lot of levels with the members you have on hand. However, when the two Sirius' come back, max skill level them ASAP.

A good team you can make is TSZ - M&M - Minamoto - Imanotsurugi - Fafnir - TSZ, this will give you high damage and recovery from the fusion monster and high HP coming from Fafnir. M&M is a great converter/booster for TSZ and has two sword ameliorations. Minamoto is an offensive AND a defensive converter, while his fusion partner is a great CD delayer. Fafnir is there to buff up HP and give good sword ameliorations, not to mention his active is a simple and strong booster.

With that said, I recommend holding off on the TSZ team for now because a lot of good members are farmable such as fenrir, M&M, and Minamoto (not Imanotsurugi). For M&M, all you need is a dupe. Minamoto just needs the light Greek statues. And Fenrir is just a matter of time. Also, the best 5th member is usually merlin (used with fenrir) or colin (used with minamoto), not detrimental, but the top picks. But if you must play TSZ i can give you an estimate the least amount of resources needed, in terms of harpies/baby harpies.

Assuming TSZ is dual maxed, use of the minimum amount of resources, and no dupes;

TSZ - M&M(4 Harpies) - Minamoto(N/A) - Imanotsurugi(4 Harpies) - Fafnir(4 Harpies), totaling to 10 Harpies and 42 Baby Harpies

TSZ - M&M(4 Harpies) - Solar S(7 Harpies) - Lunar S(7 Harpies) - Fafnir(4 Harpies), totaling to 20 Harpies and 56 Baby Harpies

Edit: For each monster that requires Harpies, assume the use of 14 Baby Harpies for skill level 8 before using harpies

(02-19-2018, 10:20 AM)Fractal Wrote:
(02-19-2018, 08:44 AM)xman75 Wrote: Since this forum was super helpful last time I was putting together a team, I figure I'd look for some more help.  I luckily managed to snag TSZ from the current event, but definitely could use some help building a great team.  I have Fenrir(L.Sirius lv4+D.Sirius lv2) and Katana(Minamoto lv4+I&U lv4).  I also have saved up 32 baby harpies and 12 harpies, which have been sitting around waiting for a moment like this.  

For now, concentrate on Minamoto and fusion partner, this TSZ team will allow you to complete a lot of levels with the members you have on hand. However, when the two Sirius' come back, max skill level them ASAP.

A good team you can make is TSZ - M&M - Minamoto - Imanotsurugi - Fafnir - TSZ, this will give you high damage and recovery from the fusion monster and high HP coming from Fafnir. M&M is a great converter/booster for TSZ and has two sword ameliorations. Minamoto is an offensive AND a defensive converter, while his fusion partner is a great CD delayer. Fafnir is there to buff up HP and give good sword ameliorations, not to mention his active is a simple and strong booster.

With that said, I recommend holding off on the TSZ team for now because a lot of good members are farmable such as fenrir, M&M, and Minamoto (not Imanotsurugi). For M&M, all you need is a dupe. Minamoto just needs the light Greek statues. And Fenrir is just a matter of time. Also, the best 5th member is usually merlin (used with fenrir) or colin (used with minamoto), not detrimental, but the top picks. But if you must play TSZ i can give you an estimate the least amount of resources needed, in terms of harpies/baby harpies.

Assuming TSZ is dual maxed, use of the minimum amount of resources, and no dupes;

TSZ - M&M(4 Harpies) - Minamoto(N/A) - Imanotsurugi(4 Harpies) - Fafnir(4 Harpies), totaling to 10 Harpies and 42 Baby Harpies

TSZ - M&M(4 Harpies) - Solar S(7 Harpies) - Lunar S(7 Harpies) - Fafnir(4 Harpies), totaling to 20 Harpies and 56 Baby Harpies

Edit: For each monster that requires Harpies, assume the use of 14 Baby Harpies for skill level 8 before using harpies

M&M is farmable to slvl10 with slimes, so at most you'd need 2 harpies for them without a dupe?

I'd suggest Ra over Fafnir as a board clear/damage booster, if you're not using Fenrir.

ID: 40 944 239  
Ally: Shiva (Dbl Max).
Frequently Used Leaders (All/Dbl Max): VR Greek (FELDW), Vishnu, Brahma, Kurama, Azathoth, Daoloth, PR Haza, etc.
Thanks a ton!  I didn't even think about M&M, which shows how little I know!  The two swords, plus the fact that I can farm slimes like crazy thanks to the reduced stamina in regular stages definitely means I'll be working on them first.  Ra will take some work, while Fafnir is already at lv99, so I may just use him as a stat stick initially while I slvl Fafnir and Ra and then swap them in or out depending on the stage.  Thanks again for the suggestions and help