Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Bug Protag
Hey guys is it just me or is TOS tripping right now?

I was using gy with fire protag in arena and as I spin, any tunes I touched disappeared and initially I thought it was a graphical bug but turns out, it actually left a void on the board and the rune actually disappeared wtf?

Rip arena points..

Experienced the same problem since the other day after the emergency update... wasted so many arena points

(04-21-2018, 02:48 PM)Scrubby Wrote: ...  I thought it was a graphical bug but turns out, it actually left a void on the board and the rune actually disappeared wtf?

Rip arena points..

It would be a graphical bug. The runes are there and they do dissolve (such as for initial dissolve shields), they are just not displayed. You just need to memorise the board if it matters (and expect a lower score).

(04-21-2018, 10:17 PM)emailtim Wrote:
(04-21-2018, 02:48 PM)Scrubby Wrote: ...  I thought it was a graphical bug but turns out, it actually left a void on the board and the rune actually disappeared wtf?

Rip arena points..

It would be a graphical bug. The runes are there and they do dissolve (such as for initial dissolve shields), they are just not displayed. You just need to memorise the board if it matters (and expect a lower score).

Actually ive encountered this so many times i am so confident that i know the runes actually disappears and the next thing that happens isnt a dissolve but sky drops dropping
(04-22-2018, 02:19 PM)Scrubby Wrote:
(04-21-2018, 10:17 PM)emailtim Wrote:

Rip arena points..

Actually ive encountered this so many times i am so confident that i know the runes actually disappears and the next thing that happens isnt a dissolve but sky drops dropping

I have tried with both Katherine and Nathaniel and using both skills I have been able to clear a puzzle shield with the correct color "invisible" rune, and also cleared All Light Dissolve shields with two light runes next to an "invisible" rune. When watching three matched invisible rune it shows the colour explosion as if the runes are there. I haven't come across a bug where the runes are actually no longer there.

That being said there could be two different bugs.

Test team - Dual Maya, Nathaniel, Katherine, Mech Lisa, VR Ra. All testing was on Arena stages.
MH is currently working on the bug: https://www.facebook.com/TowerOfSaviors/photos/a.316619851772936.58594.312236362211285/1352188358216075/?type=3

No ETA on when it'll be fixed, but 4 Diamonds will be given as compensation.
[Image: BPfjm4o.png]
UID: 22963116
Wish list: Chang'e, Hubble