Hop over to our sister-forum to discuss Chronos Gate today!
Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Buffs to Norse Teams
ahh norse possibly your first love if u dont count daji.  at the very least norse is better than daji as leader and the buffs are welcome.

lately MH has released cards that make norse obsolete.  exploding runes, free healing, generating runes and free extra damage.  on top of that the new cards have farmable cd and take trivial mats.

norse is expensive.  after all that u dont get something close enuf to switch back.

they should introduce new teamskills that get the series closer.  stop creating wide gaps in the meta so when playing a new stage every1 plays the same team.

however, u should realize that that kind of thinking isnt common everywhere especially in one of the oldest part of the world.

Yeah, please make Norse great again.

I have full set of norse, and dupe for each color. But never train them, except Thor. LOL

Given that there's 2 new members with consecutive numbers, I'd bet my left testicle that it's a VR. They also want everyone to farm up a second Odin as well seeing as there's a boost for each number. They made us farm up multiple MLs so I bet they're gonna make multi Odins a thing.

Odin last came back around June so isn't it surprising for VR Odin to occur so soon after that?
Channel: https://goo.gl/XqxMx2
[Image: 6636360e.jpg]

All Max + VR: WFLD Greek, FELD Babylon, ELD Norse, Randeng, Yang Jian, Margarite, Lucy, ZLE, Beelzebub, Pontos, Aether, Erebus, Yog-Sothoth, Chessia, Satan, Guan Yu, Cao Cao, TSZ
(01-11-2017, 04:19 PM)BlackPaul Wrote: Given that there's 2 new members with consecutive numbers, I'd bet my left testicle that it's a VR. They also want everyone to farm up a second Odin as well seeing as there's a boost for each number. They made us farm up multiple MLs so I bet they're gonna make multi Odins a thing.

I already have 2 maxed Odin so I hope MH does do something good to bring Norse back again.
Regular ally (all maxed): Guan Yu / PR Jia Rou (weekends)
Other allies available upon request
UID: 25661324
Guild: AC Slackers  (Guild No.: 1563)
(01-11-2017, 10:23 PM)aahlsy Wrote: Odin last came back around June so isn't it surprising for VR Odin to occur so soon after that?

Well, arent there rumors for Odin/Norse buffs every 2nd update?

Who knows when they will hit the floor actually. Just think of 8th seal boss.
[Image: 6nabheze.png]
 69531602                                      Saviors League (Lv17) looking for members
(01-11-2017, 10:23 PM)aahlsy Wrote: Odin last came back around June so isn't it surprising for VR Odin to occur so soon after that?

lately madhead has been giving new series cards leader stats like x3.5 outright.  this has been creeping very close to norse.

i like the new cards and like the easier playstyles, however in all honesty they are too powerful.  MH rushed them out so they could make more money.  there is nothing wrong with that but lets call it what it is.  these series made a lot of cards obsolete.

so what i am saying is that if they do VR odin so soon is due to all the new series they introduce so quickly.  i am not as surprised...
(01-11-2017, 10:23 PM)aahlsy Wrote: Odin last came back around June so isn't it surprising for VR Odin to occur so soon after that
I can't think of a more reasonable alternative. I can't imagine they'd force so many slots to be tied up with pre-determined cards.
New info about VR Odin (requires 5x Draupnir the Intellect):
Gungnir of Runes - Odin the Allfather
Odin the Fated Savior of All
err... forgot VR has 2 forms... but... the TC... one is 45 and one is 55.... wow
RXWing / 48,740,450 / Lv340+
My Teams (30 Aug) / Inventory (16 Oct) / Replays