Hop over to our sister-forum to discuss Chronos Gate today!
Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Buffs to Norse Teams
A little while ago (I believe with the 13.0 Update) some new team skills were added for the Norse Gods.

- With [OVR Norse] as Leader and Ally, and [1310] as a member: Change the Leader Skill's attack multiplier from 3x to 4.5x.
- With [OVR Norse] as Leader and Ally, and [1309] and [1310] as members: [Attribute] HP and REC 1.2x, and for each group of [Attribute] runes dissolved, convert 1 random non-[Attribute] rune into an enchanted [Attribute] rune (max of 2).

The fact that they're new cards means that it's not just Odin amelioration; something else is going on here. VR Odin? A pair of new SMs/event cards? Then there's the strange fact that it specifically changes only the Leader skill, not the Ally (Chinese version has the same specificity), which means the resulting team multiplier is 13.5x rather than the 16x that PR Odin provides.

What do you think? Let the speculation and discussion commence!

KaerfNomekop: 59,402,542
Grisk: 84,088,062

SM History Chart!
Active Skill Catalog! (Spreadsheet)

[Image: geBprMN.png]

whut... only ally? first time read that thought both.
if put Odin in... believe higher multiplier will take effect? so Odin and new card together, leader 4.5 ally 4?

wonder whats the benefit of random turn non attr to enchanted... Norse only has extra value with own attr... not even enchanted Heart...

that 1309 and 1310...
should be new card?
or another thought... but dont think it's likely... PR Sigurd Big Grin dont think very useful since Sigurd only changes attr if have the corresponding Wine Girl. and forcing Sigurd and Wine Girl, 2 cards in the team to have that bonus... converter Wine Girls sure good, utility ones are situational. and Sigurd's active... PR has 2 actives? nah cant be... otherwise Odin will be too mad to stay in the team Smile

RXWing / 48,740,450 / Lv340+
My Teams (30 Aug) / Inventory (16 Oct) / Replays
(01-10-2017, 11:32 AM)rxwing Wrote: if put Odin in... believe higher multiplier will take effect? so Odin and new card together, leader 4.5 ally 4?

This seems likely, but taking up another slot when we already have 4 fixed (dual Norse, Odin and Wine) may not be too good for the team.

Quote:wonder whats the benefit of random turn non attr to enchanted... Norse only has extra value with own attr... not even enchanted Heart...

It's not enchanting a random non-attack rune, it's converting a random non-attack rune into an attack rune that's also enchanted.

Quote:or another thought... but dont think it's likely... PR Sigurd Big Grin dont think very useful since Sigurd only changes attr if have the corresponding Wine Girl. and forcing Sigurd and Wine Girl, 2 cards in the team to have that bonus... converter Wine Girls sure good, utility ones are situational. and Sigurd's active... PR has 2 actives? nah cant be... otherwise Odin will be too mad to stay in the team Smile

Sigurd needs to be both leader and ally with a Wine Valkyrie member to change attribute; he won't do anything special as a member in a dual Norse team. If this were an upgrade to Sigurd then those team skills ought to have changed as well, but there's no sign of that yet.

SM History Chart!

(01-10-2017, 11:43 AM)KaerfNomekop Wrote:
(01-10-2017, 11:32 AM)rxwing Wrote: if put Odin in... believe higher multiplier will take effect? so Odin and new card together, leader 4.5 ally 4?

This seems likely, but taking up another slot when we already have 4 fixed (dual Norse, Odin and Wine) may not be too good for the team.

yeah... Norse team already too many members with extra stuffs...

(01-10-2017, 11:32 AM)rxwing Wrote: wonder whats the benefit of random turn non attr to enchanted... Norse only has extra value with own attr... not even enchanted Heart...

It's not enchanting a random non-attack rune, it's converting a random non-attack rune into an attack rune that's also enchanted.

whut... if thats the case... it's great Big Grin

(01-10-2017, 11:32 AM)rxwing Wrote: or another thought... but dont think it's likely... PR Sigurd Big Grin dont think very useful since Sigurd only changes attr if have the corresponding Wine Girl. and forcing Sigurd and Wine Girl, 2 cards in the team to have that bonus... converter Wine Girls sure good, utility ones are situational. and Sigurd's active... PR has 2 actives? nah cant be... otherwise Odin will be too mad to stay in the team Smile

Sigurd needs to be both leader and ally with a Wine Valkyrie member to change attribute; he won't do anything special as a member in a dual Norse team. If this were an upgrade to Sigurd then those team skills ought to have changed as well, but there's no sign of that yet.

i never tested myself... read at Wikia comment section, seems Sigurd also change attr as member? theres a screenshot it change attr as member
http://towerofsaviors.wikia.com/wiki/Reignition_of_Dragon_Breath

but yea.. dont think Sigurd will be any good here...
RXWing / 48,740,450 / Lv340+
My Teams (30 Aug) / Inventory (16 Oct) / Replays
Just tested with 2 stam and yeap Sigurd does change element as member.
Dang if it is only leader only then Norse would still be constrained as hell with so many required team members Confused let's wait but i am not so confident about the Norse Gods yet :p
Have: Greeks; Barbhogg; Samael; CP (RH:LYR); PR Jack; Marguerite; YJ;  Luno;Dumuzi not PR yet, PR Inanna; Gaia, Aether & Erebus;PR Diablo; Giemsa;HFD; VR Loki;Madam Chyang, Princess Sara; Sera, Bael, Abraham; Perython; PR Dodo;S.Quan+QiaoSisters, ZhugeLiang; Izanagi, Izanami, Tsukuyomi; PR ShutenDoji, Elizabeth; Dionysus; MarkII, Agnesi.
Don't Have: Skills.
(01-10-2017, 11:57 AM)rxwing Wrote: i never tested myself... read at Wikia comment section, seems Sigurd also change attr as member? theres a screenshot it change attr as member
(01-10-2017, 12:22 PM)Revdarian Wrote: Just tested with 2 stam and yeap Sigurd does change element as member.

Well that's interesting. Gonna update the attribute-changing cards table.

Quote:Dang if it is only leader only then Norse would still be constrained as hell with so many required team members Confused let's wait but i am not so confident about the Norse Gods yet :p

Yeah, it would basically be an inflexible setup of [OVR Norse] [PR Odin] [Wine Valkyrie] [1309] [1310] [OVR Norse].

SM History Chart!

Just give Odin his 2nd active...
Available Cards:
[Image: ho8FMRF.png]
ID: 43061313
(01-10-2017, 12:43 PM)Arigato Wrote: Just give Odin his 2nd active...

Agreed. What's so hard about giving Odin a 2nd active.
Regular ally (all maxed): Guan Yu / PR Jia Rou (weekends)
Other allies available upon request
UID: 25661324
Guild: AC Slackers  (Guild No.: 1563)
But please an active which is worth it (not some stupid nonsense...)
My ID: 7 862 965

Regular Allies: VR All max Loki; Skill max PR Niddhogg; Skill max Mastema, Skill max Satan

odin nids a better active

his x3 is a joke compared to alibaba...

and norse shud not nid another fixed member...
UID: 50 695 766     IGN:Animex     Level: 350+     Total days: 1100+

Main Ally : Lubu

i also change to Thor sometimes and alot other cards occasionally... Dodgy 

anyone that use non-mainstream leaders pls add me or leave ur UID  Dodgy