Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nero is ok but...
So guys, here comes the fiend squad, and as I were not into the game when it first came im exited, this cards are nice IMO even tho they are not popular right now, bla bla bla, question is, Since nero does the same as Faust, is his HP stat enough to throw stamina on him till you get the drop or even trying to farm more than 1 to improve his skill lvl?

IGN: Desrt, ID:  70339822

I dont have VR Apollo, Atlantis, Anubis, Sakura or PR Phanes. For almost all else add me.
(03-09-2015, 05:36 AM)desrt Wrote: ...even trying to farm more than 1 to improve his skill lvl?

You shittin' me, bruh?

[Image: 4q32gx.png][Image: s4w491.png]

BE A WOLOLO TODAY!
Most teams don't use nero OR faust becaus ML + Luna + Yan already take up 3 slots. There just isn't enough space to use a fiend squad card.

Previously abra kadabra, but ate some shit and evolved.
Back before ML was released, I farmed all (except Charon) cat dukes to max CD and got around 5 Neros in the process.

I manually grinded Nero to skill 8, fed all 5 for 3 lucky skill ups (11). Then I grinded the last 3 skill to max him.

He was an awesome card that makes Faust obsolete. Playable in light fiend teams (TTJZ being an option too). Used to be a core member of my Thor + Daji team. When ML came out, I preferred Nero to Minamoto when paired with Daji's active. Then PR Yan was released and I seldom use Nero. I still do use him every now and then but not as often as I used to.

You can try to farm him if you want, but I don't see him being as useful now as he once was.
ID 27 321 367

Regular Ally: Max CD PR Daji

Finally completed my diamond seal collection once again so I've got all cards in the game at lvl 99 available for ally upon request.

Nero is good for a Mono Light Jack team... which nobody uses....
ID: 51 791 663; IGN: Ikkoru; Outdated:
[Image: s.png~original]
Need: Everybody!

then pretty much ill farm 1 of each for the collection
IGN: Desrt, ID:  70339822

I dont have VR Apollo, Atlantis, Anubis, Sakura or PR Phanes. For almost all else add me.
Im happy this serie finally came back, I miss some of these cards too, and really want Nero for collecting purposes, also the card looks awesome
This entire series is very outdated now. Really only good for collection as most of the newer cards provide far more effective boosts and at lower CDs.
VVV guild is currently recruiting.

PM me if you are interested in joining or check out our thread http://www.towerofsaviorsforum.com/Thread-vVv-Guild-Currently-Recruiting

Maybe if you have a penchant for doing 3achievements in 1battle.

For example, if you get a:
Whole team Demon
Whole team Light
Complete in 15 rounds

Then a Nero could be helpful. Otherwise... dust collector it will be!
[SG] Rence ID: 524 2243
-----------------------------------------------
Pictures are too bulky. Decided to tidy up my Sig. Heh.
[Image: 7550407473f902d60575b80a73c76895.jpg]

Y u so funneh, TTJZ

BTW, no point farming for him nor the entire fiend squad. If you had to, you would use them and TTJZ as a filler for a fiend team. Cuz you know,

Cat Duke's Filler Squad
[Image: 4q32gx.png][Image: s4w491.png]

BE A WOLOLO TODAY!