Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need some advice on fire mono team :)
Hi guys Smile

I need some help on my fire mono team.

It doesn't need to be just one team, I am looking for some alternatives Smile

So my fire cards are:

- 5*GSoF (I can PR) (CD 12, in progress to lvl)
- 5* Randeng (I can evolve) (CD 19, have no idea how to lvl)
- 5* Underworld Cerberus (CD 10, have no idea how to lvl)
- 5* PKoF ( CD 13)
- 6* Achilles ( CD 16)
- 5* Faith Skuld ( CD 15:max)
- 5* Armstrong ( CD 21)
- 5* Princess of Kolchis (I can evolve) ( CD 16)
- 5* Gurren Sean (I can PR but need a lot of exp) ( CD 8)

Now I like to use (A) Cerberus, Achilles, Skuld, PKoF, and Poppy/Tyr (Ally)

Somebody recommended Medea to me, I've tried using it but I am not sure about her. The fire runestones don't drop so much more often to be such a "WOW" as it seems to be, and I don't like the GAME OVER possibility. If I max her CD I will have just 8 turns to burst and I feel like it's not enough for some stages. Basicly it's useless most of the time and too risky to use when ready.

What do you think? Smile

I would go. Cerberus(Leader) + GSoF/Randeng/Medea/Achilles + Ally(Any fire leaders)
GSoF and Randeng converts to heart. Cerberus to get fire. Medea and Achilles for damage.

I think you're misunderstanding Medea. You get a damage boost and increase in fire runes but the drawback is that you'll receive more damage. The skill stays active until GAMEOVER(meaning you died) or you active the skill again.

[Image: 90c295bf.jpg]
Regular Allies: Gluttonous Slime Lv 99 CD 15.
Add me!
Looking for a guild?

lolol I wasn't sure about Medea either when I was a newer player, but trust me, she is good. There are some situations when you shouldn't use her of course, but as long as the enemy can't kill you in one hit and your recovery is decent, she is generally safe to use. Don't forget she boosts all your attack 1.5x, that with the extra runes will enable you to kill a lot of enemies in one turn before they can hit you so the extra damage received won't be an issue.

Your ideal team would be:
Pr Sean Leader
GSoF (Power release and fully ameliorate if you can)
Cerebrus (also fully ameliorate if you can)
Medea
Achilles/Skuld/PKoF
Poppy or Tyr Ally

This team is actually quite good! Fully maxed, should be able to beat some GM/SM stages with them. You are only missing a better leader (Tyr/Hephaestus/Jackie/Poppy) to make an ultimate endgame fire team!

Some more detailed advice:

I would definitely power release Sean. When you use GSoF -> Cerebrus, and the board has so many fire runes that you can't make very many combos, Sean's PR ability is priceless. Until you can power release him he is not that great, but use him anyway so you can train his skill to lower CD

Of the last three in the list, generally Achilles is the best. But there will be plenty of situations where Skuld or PKoF is needed. For example against Tetris puzzle bosses, or dudes that decrease time to spin runes, Skuld will be quite useful. When you need to break high defense use PKoF

GSoF and Cerebrus both have an ability at amelioration level IV that will convert all the runes in the column underneath them when you use their active, and some of them will be enchanted. If you get enough souls, this is definitely a worthwhile investment.

I prefer GSoF to Randeng for heart conversion because of the amel ability, also GSoF is much easier to reduce the CD to 5. However, Randeng makes a great leader on any stage where there is one less element (Golden/Greedy Day). Try the weekend battle with Randeng leader, PR Sean, and Medea. I have done almost 40 combos with this team on this stage lol its so much fun.

That covers all your cards except Armstrong... he is ok, but the strategy for using him is more advanced, I would just hold onto him for now. He isn't really useful unless all your skills are min CD. Search for the guide on 'Wild Warrior' if you are curios about what to do with Armstrong. Of course you can use him for his leader skill to reduce fire damage if you come across a stage where you can't beat it any other way.

Well I hope this helps (if so, feel free to hit the +rep button below lol). Good luck, and have fun! Big Grin

Edit (to the above poster): ^Hey Tony! How's it goin? lol I have used youir Gslime ally almost 80 times for farming soulstones, I just noticed who you are hahaha.

Narfmaster 15481009 ENFU Div4
Level 295, 825 days and counting

Favourite Teams:
[Image: Cyborg%20Duo_zpszg4jfws6.jpg]
Allies:
 [Image: Allies_zpsrm8xpezw.png]
Believe me, you'll love Medea when you get to know her
Usually she gives me one extra combo of fire rune after active her. And if you can't see many red runes around maybe you should spin more, destroy all runes stone WITH red runes also so the board would be completely different and you can see how she worked it out Big Grin
And with rainbow team slowly return and show their advantage I think you'll have a chance to experience her even more
Good luck! Smile

---–––—————————–––---
Sent from my oven
Thanks guys! Smile

Last thing I need is how to skill level up my Cerberus and randeng. I have no idea how to do that apart from playing them and wasting harpies :/
Cerebus is easy, after odin, just hit up the bonus stamina or cards drop on fire island every tuesday and feeding them every fire gnomes you farmed.

Randeng can be max the same way using upgraded fire slimes.

Just remember the skill name and skill descriptions had to be the exactly the same for the chance to level up.
(07-21-2014, 06:29 PM)C3Misiek Wrote: Thanks guys! Smile

Last thing I need is how to skill level up my Cerberus and randeng. I have no idea how to do that apart from playing them and wasting harpies :/

Cerberus is easy. Just farm evolved gnomes on the Level 4 Fire island (The Burning Metal), choose any stage there. Feed your Cerberus the gnomes 3 at a time (I think this is the recommendation), or more if you get impatient LOL

Training Randeng's skill is very hard. You need to follow a method like this:
http://www.towerofsaviorsforum.com/Thread-Guide-to-max-skill-Gemini-CD5-Defense-Offense-Mode-and-non-farmable-cards

In fact, with GSoF amelioration, GSoF might be a better choice than Randeng if you just want a defensive converter. Training GSoF is a bit harder than Cerberus, but is a lot easier than Randeng. You just feed GSoF evolved slimes similar to Cerberus. Unfortunately, evolved slimes don't drop in the earlier stages, so the easiest way is to farm slimes on the Level 1 Fire island, and evolve them yourself. It's still a lot easier than training Randeng, trust me.
(07-22-2014, 12:54 AM)wintermute Wrote:
(07-21-2014, 06:29 PM)C3Misiek Wrote: Thanks guys! Smile

Cerberus is easy. Just farm evolved gnomes on the Level 4 Fire island (The Burning Metal), choose any stage there. Feed your Cerberus the gnomes 3 at a time (I think this is the recommendation), or more if you get impatient LOL

Training Randeng's skill is very hard. You need to follow a method like this:
http://www.towerofsaviorsforum.com/Thread-Guide-to-max-skill-Gemini-CD5-Defense-Offense-Mode-and-non-farmable-cards

In fact, with GSoF amelioration, GSoF might be a better choice than Randeng if you just want a defensive converter. Training GSoF is a bit harder than Cerberus, but is a lot easier than Randeng. You just feed GSoF evolved slimes similar to Cerberus. Unfortunately, evolved slimes don't drop in the earlier stages, so the easiest way is to farm slimes on the Level 1 Fire island, and evolve them yourself. It's still a lot easier than training Randeng, trust me.

Training Randeng is hard as wintermute said, but IMHO he is a much better card than AoF am IV, he is also awesome as a leader card. But in the end it's up to you how much effort and stamina are you willing to spend on your convertor.

As a side note, going through slime hell to max your randeng will have the side effect of leveling your other team members' CD as well.

Regards.