Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need help to defeat Testament of the Archangel
Hy i tried about 10 times ti win the stages but i fail....the close i got was with a wukong team
wukong-kejourou-minamoto-luna-arthur-daji....i reach final stage...use full burst and only manage to take half of its HP....and then cant do anithing
So help me build a team with the cards i have ...and the strategi to use pls.....i really want that card Big Grin for my belze team
cards i have : 

[Image: Screenshot_20170916_145900.png]
[Image: Screenshot_20170916_145913.png]
[Image: Screenshot_20170916_145930.png]
[Image: Screenshot_20170916_145944.png]
[Image: Screenshot_20170916_145959.png]
[Image: Screenshot_20170916_150013.png]
[Image: Screenshot_20170916_150026.png]
[Image: Screenshot_20170916_150038.png]
[Image: Screenshot_20170916_150049.png]
[Image: Screenshot_20170916_150059.png]
[Image: Screenshot_20170916_150113.png]
[Image: Screenshot_20170916_150128.png]
[Image: Screenshot_20170916_150139.png]
[Image: Screenshot_20170916_150154.png]
[Image: Screenshot_20170916_150207.png]
[Image: Screenshot_20170916_150224.png]
[Image: Screenshot_20170916_150235.png]

Problem with your wukong team is that you lack multipliers.

You don't have to make them all light cards, it is better to have 1 card with a heavy x times it's damage active and the rest be cards that multiply team attack.
Atm my connection seems to be acting up that i can't watch freely your pictures, but i saw that you had anubis and lancelot, if you have 1 other dark rune generators i would bet that you would get better results with them inside your wukong team than with the Luna/Arthur setup.
Wukong/Anubis/Lancelot/1 card to ensure that Lancelot keeps attacking/Another multiplier card of 2 or higher, no matter the color/Daji
For the final burst remember that Anubis gives you a multiplier when you turn it off, use Lancelot's conversion to augment the ammount of dark runes, and use daji the best you can :p

http://www.towerofsaviorsforum.com/Thread-Discussion-Strategy-Info-Testament-of-the-Archangel-SM-NM

btw it seems that you have great cards, specially great dark cards, you just haven't focused on skilling and lvling them up.

VR: Loki, Thor, Tyr, Elizabeth, Todd, Jack, Jackie.
PR: Greeks, SDoji, Dodo, Aloha, Ra, Sirius, YJ, Saruman, Barbhogg, Inana.
Rares: Chessia, Abraham, Arthur, Merlin, Lancelot, Izanagi, Tsuku, M.Chyang, Nobu, Hide, Lynx, Androm, HFD, RH:LYR, YSS, YSC, LuBu.
YogS, Aether, Erebus, Gaia, Luno, Beelz, Samael, P.Sara, Sera, Shuta, Bael, SQuan, QiaoS, Masam, Draco.
(09-17-2017, 04:49 AM)Revdarian Wrote: Problem with your wukong team is that you lack multipliers.

You don't have to make them all light cards, it is better to have 1 card with a heavy x times it's damage active and the rest be cards that multiply team attack.
Atm my connection seems to be acting up that i can't watch freely your pictures, but i saw that you had anubis and lancelot, if you have 1 other dark rune generators i would bet that you would get better results with them inside your wukong team than with the Luna/Arthur setup.
Wukong/Anubis/Lancelot/1 card to ensure that Lancelot keeps attacking/Another multiplier card of 2 or higher, no matter the color/Daji
For the final burst remember that Anubis gives you a multiplier when you turn it off, use Lancelot's conversion to augment the ammount of dark runes, and use daji the best you can :p

http://www.towerofsaviorsforum.com/Thread-Discussion-Strategy-Info-Testament-of-the-Archangel-SM-NM

btw it seems that you have great cards, specially great dark cards, you just haven't focused on skilling and lvling them up.

ok...i finely did it with your recomended team thx Smile

Any chance i can defeat nightmare version with my curent cards ?

You can try beast with
Haza, Mufasa, Panda, Medusa, Beast, Haza

You must beware the round limit, but otherwise this is a super safe team. Provided your CDs re low enough.

I really would max skill level your cards before evolving, I see many cards that are evolved with low skill level.
ID: 25923781
Looking for: Freyr, Aether, Ninurta, Namtar, Artemis, Beelzebub, Barbara, Apollo, Pontos, Chessia, 
Main Allies: (Double Max+ unless stated) Aether, Freyr, Ninurta, Artemis (CD12), Lucy (CD16), Pontos
Level 237

(09-17-2017, 08:34 PM)CarlotheTOSNoob Wrote: You can try beast with

You must beware the round limit, but otherwise this is a super safe team. Provided your CDs re low enough.

I really would max skill level your cards before evolving, I see many cards that are evolved with low skill level.

i tried the haza team...i reach the final boss..but its very hard to do dmg with earth in the final stage....and i run out of rounds
(09-17-2017, 10:07 PM)Avalance Wrote:
(09-17-2017, 08:34 PM)CarlotheTOSNoob Wrote: You can try beast with

i tried the haza team...i reach the final boss..but its very hard to do dmg with earth in the final stage....and i run out of rounds
Need to use DC to stock on Light and Dark Runes, then burst with haza and mufasa
ID: 25923781
Looking for: Freyr, Aether, Ninurta, Namtar, Artemis, Beelzebub, Barbara, Apollo, Pontos, Chessia, 
Main Allies: (Double Max+ unless stated) Aether, Freyr, Ninurta, Artemis (CD12), Lucy (CD16), Pontos
Level 237