Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need help for mono fire greek deck
So I just drew out a Hephaestus today and decided to try mono fire greek.
i know my fire cards are quite underleveled as i have training my light deck coz it was the only one i can play until now.
Can anyone help me build a good fire greek deck? P.S I HAVE ZEUS BUT IT'S ONLY LVL 46 with SLVL 6

these are my fire cards

would appreciate any replies. Thanks  Blush

Hep + pr sean + aof + cerb + medea + hep. (personally using this build too, easy burst, easy kill, lots of firerunes. i have zeus but decided not to use it cause cd too long XDD)

Note that if you use pr sean, it needs to be a sure kill or you'll wash away your fire runes. Hope this helps Big Grin

One more thing : if you wanna put zeus in for the stats, sure. switch it for aof.

Gimme some time.... I was away from forum for a loooooooong time. This... feels... weird... xD

Used to play Chinese version, decided to start fresh on the English one. ID : 88 075 328
(11-13-2014, 10:22 PM)iSieNz Wrote: Hep + pr sean + aof + cerb + medea + hep. (personally using this build too, easy burst, easy kill, lots of firerunes. i have zeus but decided not to use it cause cd too long XDD)

Note that if you use pr sean, it needs to be a sure kill or you'll wash away your fire runes. Hope this helps Big Grin

One more thing : if you wanna put zeus in for the stats, sure. switch it for aof.

Alright! Would probably switch AOF in with zeus when needed such as during SM battles. Thank you for your opinion Smile

And oh, i recommend to ameroliate hep and cerb to max and pr sean to ameroliation II
Gimme some time.... I was away from forum for a loooooooong time. This... feels... weird... xD

Used to play Chinese version, decided to start fresh on the English one. ID : 88 075 328
(11-13-2014, 10:28 PM)iSieNz Wrote: And oh, i recommend to ameroliate hep and cerb to max and pr sean to ameroliation II

Sure thing! Spent all of my souls on my light cards. Haha. will try to farm up souls ASAP
Hep + medea + Pr gsof + cerberus + Pr sean + hep is your way to go.
*jealous of your medea*

Focus and ameliorate Hep first and Cerberus 2nd. And always put cerb close to hep (or your ally) for max damage output.
[Image: NVzj9L7.jpg]

Click on the image and magic happens
(11-13-2014, 10:34 PM)Mr. Duck Wrote: Hep + medea + Pr gsof + cerberus + Pr sean + hep is your way to go.
*jealous of your medea*

Focus and ameliorate Hep first and Cerberus 2nd. And always put cerb close to hep (or your ally) for max damage output.

Haha..my friend helped me drew medea months ago. Big thanks to him for that. So i guess your idea is max amel cerb and hep side by side with medea active, it somehow increases fire runes dropping (especially the column below hep) ?
Don't use PR Sean in Greek... he will cause you to get rune drought the following turn. He is only good as a final burster... but in which case, a good converter should do the job too.

If you really want a final burster, even Zeus is better than Sean. Even at lvl 46... he is insane. Though I generally don't use Zeus unless the boss has more than 3mill HP.
ID 27 321 367

Regular Ally: Max CD PR Daji

Finally completed my diamond seal collection once again so I've got all cards in the game at lvl 99 available for ally upon request.

Go with Hep - GsoF - Cerb - Medea - Zeus, don't run PR Sean. Even a second offensive converter would be better.

Just as ixidor said, PR Sean eats your fire runes leaving you with 0 fire runes the turn after, thus only good as a final burster. Even then, Zeus is still better.

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk
[Image: tumblr_n68xa9uDsU1sijhkdo1_500.gif]
(11-14-2014, 02:27 PM)Ixidor Wrote: Don't use PR Sean in Greek... he will cause you to get rune drought the following turn. He is only good as a final burster... but in which case, a good converter should do the job too.

If you really want a final burster, even Zeus is better than Sean. Even at lvl 46... he is insane. Though I generally don't use Zeus unless the boss has more than 3mill HP.

Thanks for your idea. Tried it with zeus at lvl 46 and well, it lacks of 4 levels to go to use the allined runestone skill Undecided looks like I'll have to level up my zeus more to use his full potential.