Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need help building after a year break
Brick 
So i've been logging in on and off just to collect stuff and draw card randomly. Havent been able to clear the newer stage as most of my decks are the sort of "old" meta decks with greeks and such. Need help to keep up with the meta with my box and basically a stable team so i can hit the newer ultimate stages.

https://imgur.com/a/xa4iq

Lu bu lancelot norvi x x lu bu is quite op.... personally i run lu bu lancelot lancelot odin vr norvi (even if sometimes i switch one lancelot with something else)... if ull get odin vr you could run a loki team but wait more expert

Click the cogwheel in top right>Storing materials>Confirm. Will free up so much space.

Your most "meta" leader is the new Lu Bu, I suggest you farm Diaochan in the Arena right now because she has a combine skill with Lu Bu that's pretty good. If your Alma isn't AR, that's a good thing to try to achieve for a dark team too, as Dark right now seems to rely heavily on self-boosting cards like Alma/Pollux/Lancelot.

Otherwise, Norse and Crimson Grace series are still pretty good after VR, but you need to cover their weaknesses with members (Norse needs reliable boosters, CG needs near constant rune generation). Dodo is strong if you have the beasts. Dipankara/Yang Jian is pretty strong when partnered with the opposite as ally and Circe+Medea as members. Nidhogg and Aether teams are still okay, but probably won't do well on new stages.

UID: 86478773
2Max Leaders: Maya, Erebus, Ophiuchus, Amaterasu, Aloha, Rose.
1Max (CDLV10+): Chessia, Barbara.
LF: Hot Nidhoggs and Ophiuchuses in my area. Other leaders matching mine OK too, but those especially at the moment.
(10-16-2017, 04:55 AM)Zero Wrote: Lu bu lancelot norvi x x lu bu is quite op.... personally i run lu bu lancelot lancelot odin vr norvi (even if sometimes i switch one lancelot with something else)... if ull get odin vr you could run a loki team but wait more expert

oh k will look into this team,thanks alot for replying !
(10-16-2017, 02:30 PM)Fauxy Wrote: Click the cogwheel in top right>Storing materials>Confirm. Will free up so much space.

Your most "meta" leader is the new Lu Bu, I suggest you farm Diaochan in the Arena right now because she has a combine skill with Lu Bu that's pretty good. If your Alma isn't AR, that's a good thing to try to achieve for a dark team too, as Dark right now seems to rely heavily on self-boosting cards like Alma/Pollux/Lancelot.

Otherwise, Norse and Crimson Grace series are still pretty good after VR, but you need to cover their weaknesses with members (Norse needs reliable boosters, CG needs near constant rune generation). Dodo is strong if you have the beasts. Dipankara/Yang Jian is pretty strong when partnered with the opposite as ally and Circe+Medea as members. Nidhogg and Aether teams are still okay, but probably won't do well on new stages.

life savior! hahaha i have been wondering how to store those materials in the other box. I manage to get diao chan from the comeback event thingy, so imma work on that, lacking medea though, best bet is still Lu Bu dark team i guess. Thanks for the input!