Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need help. Come back to play TOS
I am off TOS for 3 years. Wanna know which card is still useful? Which deck should I try to build? Thanks in advance

Elf
Diablo not PR
Yidhra not PR
Yvette not PR
Isabel not PR
Megrence not PR
Saruman not PR
Marguerite not PR

Fire
7* Poppy
7* Tyr
5* Cerberus
5* Zhuque the sage of the south (Change earth to heart)
5* Hephaetus
6* Medea
6* Achiles
6* Sean
Santa

Wind
6* Circe
Turtle beast
Athena not PR
Freyja not PR
Bull king
Hertz
Domon
Verthandi
Liu Bei (New)
Forests keeper (New)

Dark
Odin PR
Baphomet
Artemis not PR
Loki PR
Hades
Twin divas yan xi
Devourer of the Lacerated Moon (Boss card reduce spin time)
Pollux
Alma
Dark beast atk*3

Light
Apollo not PR
Devourer of the eclipsed sun (Boss card reduce spin time)
Minanoti no Yoshi
Zeus not PR
Twin Hymners yan xi
Griffin
Virgo

Water
Cassandra not PR
Cateua Ravniss (12 zodiac)
Urd
Elizabeth
Poseidon
Freyr

[Image: 18f73f0d.jpg]

[Image: b8446e0f.jpg]
Norse still works for the most part, that's what you have so that's what you can use to run through biweekly at least. Greek though are pretty dead. So are the friend seal beasts (Baphomet/Zhuque/Griffin). Crimson Grace team with Elizabeth is possible but you don't have great members for it.

Probably your strongest team w/o drawing would be Tyr/Odin/Sean/Medea/Any Filler/Ally Tyr, which is not great, especially since your Odin isn't VR, but it'll do. If you can manage AR for the Zodiacs, then Loki(VR)/Odin/Pollux/Alma/Any Filler/Ally Loki, would be really good.

You just don't seem to have enough of any one thing. Some of those cards are still great members, some just got updated in the last two updates, but the teams you can make with them will all be kind of piecemeal.

I'm guessing you put Elves separately because you saw the current Elf seal? I suggest you draw for rares on the rare up day (Nov. 3) because their multipliers are more in line with what's standard now, Cornflower and Rose seem to be popular, with opinions on Sakura being wobbly. Cornflower will probably be the best for you to draw as he doesn't need a mono elf team.

You can also try your luck with the regular diamond seal, which has been split in two now to feature two of the strongest limited seals that have been released, Imperial Warlords and Yamato. It will be more unlikely for you to draw the designated rare leaders for either, though. But just in case, Guan Yu is the big jackpot for Warlords, followed by Lu Bu who is also strong, and then Cao Cao in third who doesn't see much use now I think. The jackpot card for Yamato is Izanagi, followed by Amaterasu, and then Tsukuyomi. All three are still at least situationally useful, Izanagi has the most general use and some variant of his team can take on most SMs.

As a final note: After PR, the Sprites are super friendly (but not quite strong enough for SMs I think) leaders for their colors because they make all runestones=25% heart, you don't even have to ally with the same card to have a really stable team.

UID: 86478773
2Max Leaders: Maya, Erebus, Ophiuchus, Amaterasu, Aloha, Rose.
1Max (CDLV10+): Chessia, Barbara.
LF: Hot Nidhoggs and Ophiuchuses in my area. Other leaders matching mine OK too, but those especially at the moment.
(10-25-2017, 05:56 PM)Fauxy Wrote: Norse still works for the most part, that's what you have so that's what you can use to run through biweekly at least. Greek though are pretty dead. So are the friend seal beasts (Baphomet/Zhuque/Griffin). Crimson Grace team with Elizabeth is possible but you don't have great members for it.

Probably your strongest team w/o drawing would be Tyr/Odin/Sean/Medea/Any Filler/Ally Tyr, which is not great, especially since your Odin isn't VR, but it'll do. If you can manage AR for the Zodiacs, then Loki(VR)/Odin/Pollux/Alma/Any Filler/Ally Loki, would be really good.

You just don't seem to have enough of any one thing. Some of those cards are still great members, some just got updated in the last two updates, but the teams you can make with them will all be kind of piecemeal.

I'm guessing you put Elves separately because you saw the current Elf seal? I suggest you draw for rares on the rare up day (Nov. 3) because their multipliers are more in line with what's standard now, Cornflower and Rose seem to be popular, with opinions on Sakura being wobbly. Cornflower will probably be the best for you to draw as he doesn't need a mono elf team.

You can also try your luck with the regular diamond seal, which has been split in two now to feature two of the strongest limited seals that have been released, Imperial Warlords and Yamato. It will be more unlikely for you to draw the designated rare leaders for either, though. But just in case, Guan Yu is the big jackpot for Warlords, followed by Lu Bu who is also strong, and then Cao Cao in third who doesn't see much use now I think. The jackpot card for Yamato is Izanagi, followed by Amaterasu, and then Tsukuyomi. All three are still at least situationally useful, Izanagi has the most general use and some variant of his team can take on most SMs.

As a final note: After PR, the Sprites are super friendly (but not quite strong enough for SMs I think) leaders for their colors because they make all runestones=25% heart, you don't even have to ally with the same card to have a really stable team.

Great thanks. I think I will try on Elves like you recommend.

I would go for the dark team. Loki PR + Pollux + Yan Xi + Hades + Bhapho + Ally Loki.

My first focus would be to level the shit out of Pollux. The new AR system on Pollux is insane - 6.0 damage. it's the easiest high hitting card you probably can get for now.
Actually, I would go for what Fauxy said, as RD YJ only requires PR for RD, and Enchantress can be used in baby form. Norse on the otherhand need lots of resources to VR and at least a PR Odin to be viable, despite AR Gemini providing almost 2x boost to the team.
ID: 25923781
Looking for: Freyr, Aether, Ninurta, Namtar, Artemis, Beelzebub, Barbara, Apollo, Pontos, Chessia, 
Main Allies: (Double Max+ unless stated) Aether, Freyr, Ninurta, Artemis (CD12), Lucy (CD16), Pontos
Level 237

(10-27-2017, 12:25 AM)CarlotheTOSNoob Wrote: Actually, I would go for what Fauxy said, as RD YJ only requires PR for RD, and Enchantress can be used in baby form. Norse on the otherhand need lots of resources to VR and at least a PR Odin to be viable, despite AR Gemini providing almost 2x boost to the team.

Did you post in the wrong thread Carlo? This guy has a PR Odin and no RD/YJ, the other help thread I commented on didn't have PR but had RD.
UID: 86478773
2Max Leaders: Maya, Erebus, Ophiuchus, Amaterasu, Aloha, Rose.
1Max (CDLV10+): Chessia, Barbara.
LF: Hot Nidhoggs and Ophiuchuses in my area. Other leaders matching mine OK too, but those especially at the moment.
(10-27-2017, 12:56 AM)Fauxy Wrote:
(10-27-2017, 12:25 AM)CarlotheTOSNoob Wrote: Actually, I would go for what Fauxy said, as RD YJ only requires PR for RD, and Enchantress can be used in baby form. Norse on the otherhand need lots of resources to VR and at least a PR Odin to be viable, despite AR Gemini providing almost 2x boost to the team.

Did you post in the wrong thread Carlo? This guy has a PR Odin and no RD/YJ, the other help thread I commented on didn't have PR but had RD.

Nvm, I posted on the wrong thread lmao. Gotta read the OP first Big Grin
ID: 25923781
Looking for: Freyr, Aether, Ninurta, Namtar, Artemis, Beelzebub, Barbara, Apollo, Pontos, Chessia, 
Main Allies: (Double Max+ unless stated) Aether, Freyr, Ninurta, Artemis (CD12), Lucy (CD16), Pontos
Level 237

Right now I run a Sakura deck. It's super strong when comparing with TOS in my era (3-4 years ago) Thanks for everyone. I will try to do a dark deck later one.