Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need advice for deck building
Hi guys, I'm a new player and I still do not know how to build a good deck / which card synergies with which cards best and I need your advice on how to build a deck with my current list of cards.

Spirit whisperer valkyrie
Crystalgon
Lightigon
Dragon from the fiery side
Armorode
Osiris
The doubtful Samurai
Medusa
Elizabeth
Domon the Boulder Crusher
Kid Baphomet
Little Marguerite
The Martial Master
Princess of Kolchis
Jackie
Earth Stavrophore
The queen of sarmatians
The grumpy puppy
Dragon from the misty side
Cruel Cerberus
decaptor
Hertz the spirit walker
Freyja
Dragon from the starry side
The treasure raider.

Would most appreciate if you guys can give me some ideas for deck with Spirit whisperer valkyrie as leader as I like that card alot, however any other decks is fine too.

Thanks alot for your help!! Smile

You can try these teams
Hertz+Daji team
Hertz+Medea+Circe+Medusa+Jackie/Elizabeth+Daji

Earth mono
Freyja+Domon+Earth Stav/Medusa+Circe+Hertz+Freyja/Belle/Circe

Valkyire is not a viable mid-end game leader at all, at best a support character when it is PRed, even then her skill is very situational.

[Image: 128a518d.jpg]
[Image: edf68fd6.jpg]

Current rotating leaders: Jackie(MAX),Santa(MAX),Belle(MAX),Freyja7*(MAX)
(02-04-2014, 12:43 AM)hyperemix Wrote: You can try these teams
Hertz+Daji team
Hertz+Medea+Circe+Medusa+Jackie/Elizabeth+Daji

Earth mono
Freyja+Domon+Earth Stav/Medusa+Circe+Hertz+Freyja/Belle/Circe

Valkyire is not a viable mid-end game leader at all, at best a support character when it is PRed, even then her skill is very situational.

Oh i see... Thanks for the advice!! Will try out the teams now, thanks alot Big Grin

(02-04-2014, 12:26 AM)jtstarbucks Wrote: Hi guys, I'm a new player and I still do not know how to build a good deck / which card synergies with which cards best and I need your advice on how to build a deck with my current list of cards.

Crystalgon
Lightigon
Armorode
Osiris
The doubtful Samurai
Medusa
Elizabeth
Kid Baphomet
Little Marguerite
The Martial Master
Princess of Kolchis
Jackie
Earth Stavrophore
The queen of sarmatians
The grumpy puppy
Cruel Cerberus
decaptor
Hertz the spirit walker
Freyja
The treasure raider.

Would most appreciate if you guys can give me some ideas for deck with Spirit whisperer valkyrie as leader as I like that card alot, however any other decks is fine too.

Hey you have many amazing cards. Spirit whispered valk is a good card at the start but it will no longer kill everything when less than 40% HP in later stages of the game.

After a quick look at ur cards u can make these mono decks

Queen of sarmatarian/hertz
Hertz/queen of sarm
Domon
Medusa
Freyja
Hertz/Engaged bell

U get more recovery with queen of Sarm as leader for now so its safer. When you get domon's CD lower (min is 2) or when u feel more comfortable you may swap hertz as leader to get more DMG. Swap back queen of sarm as leader and use engaged bell as ally when you have maxed domon's cd.

Jackie
Cruel Cerberus
Martial master
Kolchis
X
Poppy or Tyr

X can be any other fire card you get next. Best would b a fire card than can increase DMG eg. Achilles, Power release Sean, or Pr skuld etc.

These 2 decks can help to finish up to seal 7 easily and complete all master stages and some GM and successful attempts at SM with <10 diamonds with ease.

Do understand the set up of these 2 decks? Or do you wish me to explain in a bit more detail?

Edit:
Hertz + Circe Medea medusa eliz/jackie + daji as suggested works well too, but its not the best rainbow team u can make these days. Plus with Circe on your team dual hertz does more DMG but that leaves u with too many earth cards for a rainbow team. I suggest starting a mono deck, earth or fire. You already have the cards to make top tier mono decks.

Maybe experiment with rainbow team when u get the 3rd enchantress princess of troy.
I just cannot resist the urge to draw..
[Image: fatton10.png]
ID: 13,875,824
I think you should go for the mono fire or earth listed by fattony888. These are some wonder combinations.

Anyway, if you really want to use your valkyrie, you can aim for a hertz enchant and fate sisters deck.

Hertz+ queen of sarmatarian+ kolchis+ valk+ urd+ skuld/idun, Ally Daji or another hertz/Paladin king of earth. YOu can eventually power release your valk and possible urd for maximum effect.
Full mono Earth

[Image: e5473eb4.jpg]

[Image: 90f93375.jpg]

Looking for more Belles, Freyja allies!

ID: 14885819 (Usual ally is maxed Freyja)
I agree with fattony on the earth team. Circe would make a better leader than freyja since you lack Odin.

Jackie fire mono not so sure since it lacks a fire equivalent of pisces and capricorn plus Jackie has a worser active so pretty risky to use

Though the hertz+Daji team is definitely not the best team, it is based on the cards that OP has. If he has better cards like Santa and Troy I would have changed it. While I agree dual circe is a top tier end game deck, I don't feel comfortable calling the Jackie team a top tier endgamer. Jackie in the team allows for crazy mobbing damage especially on stages with multiple bosses. Elizabeth also gives a nice 1.5x boost for a few rounds as well.
[Image: 128a518d.jpg]
[Image: edf68fd6.jpg]

Current rotating leaders: Jackie(MAX),Santa(MAX),Belle(MAX),Freyja7*(MAX)
(02-04-2014, 12:52 AM)fattony888 Wrote:
(02-04-2014, 12:26 AM)jtstarbucks Wrote: Hi guys, I'm a new player and I still do not know how to build a good deck / which card synergies with which cards best and I need your advice on how to build a deck with my current list of cards.

Crystalgon
Lightigon
Armorode
Osiris
The doubtful Samurai
Medusa
Elizabeth
Kid Baphomet
Little Marguerite
The Martial Master
Princess of Kolchis
Jackie
Earth Stavrophore
The queen of sarmatians
The grumpy puppy
Cruel Cerberus
decaptor
Hertz the spirit walker
Freyja
The treasure raider.

Hey you have many amazing cards. Spirit whispered valk is a good card at the start but it will no longer kill everything when less than 40% HP in later stages of the game.

After a quick look at ur cards u can make these mono decks

Queen of sarmatarian/hertz
Hertz/queen of sarm
Domon
Medusa
Freyja
Hertz/Engaged bell

U get more recovery with queen of Sarm as leader for now so its safer. When you get domon's CD lower (min is 2) or when u feel more comfortable you may swap hertz as leader to get more DMG. Swap back queen of sarm as leader and use engaged bell as ally when you have maxed domon's cd.

Jackie
Cruel Cerberus
Martial master
Kolchis
X
Poppy or Tyr

X can be any other fire card you get next. Best would b a fire card than can increase DMG eg. Achilles, Power release Sean, or Pr skuld etc.

These 2 decks can help to finish up to seal 7 easily and complete all master stages and some GM and successful attempts at SM with <10 diamonds with ease.

Do understand the set up of these 2 decks? Or do you wish me to explain in a bit more detail?

Edit:
Hertz + Circe Medea medusa eliz/jackie + daji as suggested works well too, but its not the best rainbow team u can make these days. Plus with Circe on your team dual hertz does more DMG but that leaves u with too many earth cards for a rainbow team. I suggest starting a mono deck, earth or fire. You already have the cards to make top tier mono decks.

Maybe experiment with rainbow team when u get the 3rd enchantress princess of troy.

Omg thanks for the elaborated explanations. I'll definitely try out the earth mono deck as you have suggested and with many agreed. Really thank you for the help!! Smile