Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need> Satan or Chessia or Lu Bu or Nine Tail Vixen or Daji [Eng][IOS]
Hi guys, I just came back to this game and lost my account. Was trying to reroll Nine-Tail Vixen or Daji for days. I don't mind getting a satan too if anyone has a spare! If anyone has an unwanted account with her do you mind to give it to me? Thanks in advance! Really appreciate it!

(09-14-2017, 07:14 PM)BellaSoh Wrote: Hi guys, I just came back to this game and lost my account. Was trying to reroll Nine-Tail Vixen or Daji for days. Still no luck with it. If anyone has an unwanted account with her do you mind to give it to me? Thanks in advance! Really appreciate it!

I wouldn't bother rerolling for daji, she is not a good leader anymore. Joaqs' guide should provide you with some insight. 

http://www.towerofsaviorsforum.com/Thread-First-draw-and-and-how-to-reroll-for-Version-12

ID: 25923781
Looking for: Freyr, Aether, Ninurta, Namtar, Artemis, Beelzebub, Barbara, Apollo, Pontos, Chessia, 
Main Allies: (Double Max+ unless stated) Aether, Freyr, Ninurta, Artemis (CD12), Lucy (CD16), Pontos
Level 237

(09-14-2017, 08:52 PM)CarlotheTOSNoob Wrote:
(09-14-2017, 07:14 PM)BellaSoh Wrote: Hi guys, I just came back to this game and lost my account. Was trying to reroll Nine-Tail Vixen or Daji for days. Still no luck with it. If anyone has an unwanted account with her do you mind to give it to me? Thanks in advance! Really appreciate it!

I wouldn't bother rerolling for daji, she is not a good leader anymore. Joaqs' guide should provide you with some insight. 

http://www.towerofsaviorsforum.com/Thread-First-draw-and-and-how-to-reroll-for-Version-12

Okay noted. Haha daji was my Favourite of all time. Is there anyone with satan account that is willing to give away? ThanksSmile

(09-14-2017, 09:11 PM)BellaSoh Wrote:

Okay noted. Haha daji was my Favourite of all time. Is there anyone with satan account that is willing to give away? ThanksSmile

For rerolling right now I have 2 things to say:
  • Next week friday, increased chance of the kof rare cards, If you spam the early stages and get all those diamonds you could manage to get that entire seal
  • current diamond seal pool is the best I've seen in ages, so if you keep rerolling there you can have chances for Guan Yu, Lu Bu, Satan, Chessia and Abraham.
[Image: zu27X6A.png]

[GOS] Oriceles. UID: 64,287,068
Common adjutants: All Norse Gods, Chessia, Abraham, Barbara, and Lu Bu.
I'm Guild of Saviors president, and we are looking for members.
(09-15-2017, 01:10 AM)Oriceles Wrote:
(09-14-2017, 09:11 PM)BellaSoh Wrote:

For rerolling right now I have 2 things to say:
  • Next week friday, increased chance of the kof rare cards, If you spam the early stages and get all those diamonds you could manage to get that entire seal
  • current diamond seal pool is the best I've seen in ages, so if you keep rerolling there you can have chances for Guan Yu, Lu Bu, Satan, Chessia and Abraham.
 Haha thanks! Still rerolling and trying!
Hi guys I still need it though. Been rerolling and didn't get any of the above for my starter.