Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need Help Deck Building (It's A Complete Mess)
Sad 
I need help deck building. Currently I've been using a Mono Earth team with Samael(Leader) - Diarmuid - Gaia - CS Taishang - Cygnus/Sun Shangxiang - Izanagi/Belle (Ally). The team does well in most stages but it feels... lackluster. These are my other cards:

[Image: dewcix.jpg]
[Image: xldkkh.png]
[Image: 2dkess8.png]
[Image: 30xgac6.png]
[Image: fl92ty.png]

(09-17-2017, 09:56 AM)Zevithrius Wrote: I need help deck building. Currently I've been using a Mono Earth team with Samael(Leader) - Diarmuid - Gaia - CS Taishang - Cygnus/Sun Shangxiang - Izanagi/Belle (Ally). The team does well in most stages but it feels... lackluster. These are my other cards:

[Image: dewcix.jpg]
[Image: xldkkh.png]
[Image: 2dkess8.png]
[Image: 30xgac6.png]
[Image: fl92ty.png]

Guess you can try Samael, Doggy, Diarmuid, PR defense dragon, SSX, Ally samael.

Always check the team skill, that would put a bump in damage.

You can also develop a water team
Atrahasis, Urd, Qinglong, Cthulhu, Cygnus, Ally Atrahasis.

Do note you can check question mark to see the same skill feeders, and lost relic past registry is good for farming those old free cards.

ID: 25923781
Looking for: Freyr, Aether, Ninurta, Namtar, Artemis, Beelzebub, Barbara, Apollo, Pontos, Chessia, 
Main Allies: (Double Max+ unless stated) Aether, Freyr, Ninurta, Artemis (CD12), Lucy (CD16), Pontos
Level 237

@Carlos Please don't quote the main post if it is that long...

Samael should ally another Samael, you are not doing that bad from other newbies I've seen. The water mono Carlos mentioned is traditional play, but still viable for early stages.

Don't bother maxing other attributes right now because you still need a lot of cards.

[Image: zu27X6A.png]

[GOS] Oriceles. UID: 64,287,068
Common adjutants: All Norse Gods, Chessia, Abraham, Barbara, and Lu Bu.
I'm Guild of Saviors president, and we are looking for members.
Oops, I must have pressed reply by accident hehe.
ID: 25923781
Looking for: Freyr, Aether, Ninurta, Namtar, Artemis, Beelzebub, Barbara, Apollo, Pontos, Chessia, 
Main Allies: (Double Max+ unless stated) Aether, Freyr, Ninurta, Artemis (CD12), Lucy (CD16), Pontos
Level 237

Are you guys sure Samael Ally/Leader is a better combo? I find that I need to have more Earth runes in play for it to be better than Izanagi. But Izanagi has a better active for bursting down the enemy. I see the 50% Heart-Earth as pretty much similar to Samael's "Most Rune" boost.

P.S. My account existed since Feb 2013. I took a... long hiatus. Hahaha
In this game is more efficient to use leader and ally of the same type unless there is a team skill that actually implies using another ally, Honda for example. Samael as leader and ally will give you better multiplier and more effect on other runes, so less need of conversion.

(09-17-2017, 02:20 PM)Oriceles Wrote: In this game is more efficient to use leader and ally of the same type unless there is a team skill that actually implies using another ally, Honda for example. Samael as leader and ally will give you better multiplier and more effect on other runes, so less need of conversion.

I know, problem was I get better sustained damage but without the full board transform i lacked burst vs. enemies that I needed to one shot.

And do you think I can handle AR for Alma? And if so with what team?
(09-19-2017, 03:15 AM)Zevithrius Wrote:
(09-17-2017, 02:20 PM)Oriceles Wrote: In this game is more efficient to use leader and ally of the same type unless there is a team skill that actually implies using another ally, Honda for example. Samael as leader and ally will give you better multiplier and more effect on other runes, so less need of conversion.

I know, problem was I get better sustained damage but without the full board transform i lacked burst vs. enemies that I needed to one shot.

And do you think I can handle AR for Alma? And if so with what team?

I see, the thing you need is a proper earth damage booster then, but there is none around lost relic right now, you do have to wait to get one from the seals.

Nah, probably too advance for you right now.