Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My return is here. How do I draw current S seal leaders?
So I've returned my current dilemma is solid leaders and their skills. Where do I draw the S tier leaders from, and if so do they have skill ups from basic monsters?

[Image: 3250089_1153130463.png]
How to draw S tier first of all try and get 1 Rare from the newest series and then save for CNY.

And where to get feeders if you pick A or B or S tier either in black hole or biweeklies or common 3 star monsters around the game content.

Check oriceles newest meta thread in disscussion section to get better understanding of current meta

Hahaha and welcome back Blush

Is this S tier from Oriceles's list? If so, none of them are available right now.

Maya and Atlantis are black cards, which means they're now only available from the ancient coin seal which is only opened when a new black card is released. I think TSZ may only be available for Chinese New Year?

When a black card is first released, it'll be in the diamond draw pool for a week, and the ancient coin seal will be opened as well. The ancient coin seal has black cards in a much smaller pool of cards (generally rares from other series). Rumor has it that your chances of drawing the black card within 40 draws from the diamond draw pool are pretty high. People expect the next black card to be released for Chinese New Year.

Ophiuchus is an exclusive seal rare, and by my count, his series won't return to the diamond seal for another two updates. That said, I don't think Ophiuchus is an S class leader without AR Pollux. A pure Earth mono Ophi team is probably not even A class.

Your best bet right now is probably the exclusive seal for Daoloth, Azathoth, or Ghroth.

Daoloth is very powerful, but has a small member pool.
Ghroth is also very powerful, but you need a demon/beast fusion and another Prologue member for it to be viable.
Azathoth is your traditional Novalis/Ursula dragon team leader.

ID: 40 944 239  
Ally: Khaos (Dbl Max).
Frequently Used Leaders (All/Dbl Max): VR Greek (FELD), Ophiuchus, Lu Bu, Mastema, Azazel, Izanagi, Rose, Daoloth, etc.
(12-17-2017, 06:37 PM)agnesi Wrote: Is this S tier from Oriceles's list? If so, none of them are available right now.

Maya and Atlantis are black cards, which means they're now only available from the ancient coin seal which is only opened when a new black card is released. I think TSZ may only be available for Chinese New Year?

When a black card is first released, it'll be in the diamond draw pool for a week, and the ancient coin seal will be opened as well. The ancient coin seal has black cards in a much smaller pool of cards (generally rares from other series). Rumor has it that your chances of drawing the black card within 40 draws from the diamond draw pool are pretty high. People expect the next black card to be released for Chinese New Year.

Ophiuchus is an exclusive seal rare, and by my count, his series won't return to the diamond seal for another two updates. That said, I don't think Ophiuchus is an S class leader without AR Pollux. A pure Earth mono Ophi team is probably not even A class.

Your best bet right now is probably the exclusive seal for Daoloth, Azathoth, or Ghroth.

Ghroth is also very powerful, but you need a demon/beast fusion and another Prologue member for it to be viable.
Wow thanks for the in depth detail I have a lot of old school mons Pollux and Luna included so what seal is ophucius in? Also I pulled daoloth, and ghorloth but sadly no azathoth I was talking to my old guildies and they said izanagi wouldn't be a bad choice as I have him. I also have Circe, Loki, and much more. Is there a place or a way I can show the forum my box for comments and help?
(12-18-2017, 01:48 AM)FiereZero Wrote: Wow thanks for the in depth detail I have a lot of old school mons Pollux and Luna included so what seal is ophucius in? Also I pulled daoloth, and ghorloth but sadly no azathoth I was talking to my old guildies and they said izanagi wouldn't be a bad choice as I have him. I also have Circe, Loki, and much more. Is there a place or a way I can show the forum my box for comments and help?

Ophiuchus isn't available right now. His series will come back into Seal 2 after two more patches (so ~2 months). He'll also be in the ancient coin pool whenever it reopens.

If you have Izanagi, he is an extremely good Earth mono leader that can clear most SM.

You can post screenshots of your inventory in this thread, I guess? Or start a new one.
ID: 40 944 239  
Ally: Khaos (Dbl Max).
Frequently Used Leaders (All/Dbl Max): VR Greek (FELD), Ophiuchus, Lu Bu, Mastema, Azazel, Izanagi, Rose, Daoloth, etc.
use imgur.com and drop the link to the album, or you can also embed the codes for the pics here.
[Image: tgasfLe.png]

[GOS] Oriceles. UID: 64,287,068
Common adjutants: Atlantis, All Norse Gods, Chessia and Lu Bu.
I'm Guild of Saviors president, and we are looking for members.
(12-18-2017, 02:24 AM)Oriceles Wrote: use imgur.com and drop the link to the album, or you can also embed the codes for the pics here.

Oh lol I just made a post with a bunch of attachments whoops. Thx for that info
(12-18-2017, 01:48 AM)FiereZero Wrote:
(12-17-2017, 06:37 PM)agnesi Wrote: Is this S tier from Oriceles's list? If so, none of them are available right now.

Wow thanks for the in depth detail I have a lot of old school mons Pollux and Luna included so what seal is ophucius in? Also I pulled daoloth, and ghorloth but sadly no azathoth I was talking to my old guildies and they said izanagi wouldn't be a bad choice as I have him. I also have Circe, Loki, and much more. Is there a place or a way I can show the forum my box for comments and help?

I just came back to the game as well.

I think Azathoth is very powerful, but if you have the cards for it Daoloth is also good. I pulled Daoloth but do not have PR Lunar, so I run Daoloth + PR Pluma, PR Solar, PR Honor, Copper Bullet + Daoloth, and it's been working wonders for me. If only I had PR Lunar then I could have 0 diamond clear QTD. But that's the disadvantage of Daoloth team, you need really specific member to make it extremely powerful.

Azathoth on the other hand, as long as you have Novalis and Masamune/Ursula, you pretty much already have a great team. And you can switch out different dragons for utility.
(12-20-2017, 12:01 AM)attanond Wrote: But that's the disadvantage of Daoloth team, you need really specific member to make it extremely powerful.
Actually the thing is that Fenrir is too powerful and any light leader can be super strong by having him as member.
[Image: tgasfLe.png]

[GOS] Oriceles. UID: 64,287,068
Common adjutants: Atlantis, All Norse Gods, Chessia and Lu Bu.
I'm Guild of Saviors president, and we are looking for members.
(12-20-2017, 11:25 AM)Oriceles Wrote:
(12-20-2017, 12:01 AM)attanond Wrote: But that's the disadvantage of Daoloth team, you need really specific member to make it extremely powerful.
Actually the thing is that Fenrir is too powerful and any light leader can be super strong by having him as member.

You're right, but I also just came back so all I have is Daoloth Sad so I'm just saving up for CNY to draw