Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Multiplayer and Stupidity
No this isn't a rant about multiplayer.  I'll leave that to others.   Angel

No the stupidity is mine.  Again.  Yeah, I think this puts the exclamation mark on it that I am a dumba$$.

You see, I had NO IDEA that multiplayer gave out such nice swag so easily.  So it's no wonder I'm languishing in the 130-140 level range on both my accounts and I see so many yachts off in the distance and getting further away.  That's some nice XP they give out there.  It also explains why when I see screenshots of peoples inventories they are sitting on hundreds of souls and I got squat bupkis nuttin in that department (okay some but not a lot).

Of course, I still don't have the time for it but I'm going to find/make time for a *little* of it.

As a side note, many of you may be wondering why I always say I have so little time to play TOS but then find time to be on this forum posting.  The answer is that I don't have time for this either.  I am being a slacker at work most of the time I'm posting on here and I gotta stop that too.  So I am going to be on here a lot less too (at least, if I stick to my plan ...).

UID:  35 840 463

Main Ally: All Max Ursula
Weekends:  Lu Cheng-Syuan L99
You get 5 prize points, 6 souls and 2400 exp before guild bonus even if you come in dead last. There's really not much reason not to do it. And don't forget, you can get harpies from 150 prize point redemption. Shouldn't take you much more than 5 mins per multiplayer fight. 

[Image: daedc57b.jpg]
[Image: e20c487d.jpg]

Want to train skill CD? Watch:
Max Pollux Skill CD
(12-15-2014, 01:58 AM)Huat Wrote: You get 5 prize points, 6 souls and 2400 exp before guild bonus even if you come in dead last. There's really not much reason not to do it. And don't forget, you can get harpies from 150 prize point redemption. Shouldn't take you much more than 5 mins per multiplayer fight. 

Yeah I usually do come in last too. Not everyone has your mad skills Smile

But it's just like you say. Worth it anyways.

To me the most annoying part is getting a match to actually get started. After that, whatever happens is okay with me.

Photo 
Is it possible to play Multiplayer on Bluestacks? Im playing the Mandarin version of tower of savior so I have no clue what it says, but it wont let me in =( If there is a fix, please let me know
(01-08-2015, 11:21 PM)IamNobody Wrote: Is it possible to play Multiplayer on Bluestacks? Im playing the Mandarin version of tower of savior so I have no clue what it says, but it wont let me in =( If there is a fix, please let me know

I don't have direct knowledge but I think bluestacks would be considered an emulator yes? Is so this would say that you're out of luck.

http://towerofsaviors.wikia.com/wiki/Summoner_League