Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Mother of dragons
Mother of dragons
Stars: 7
Teamcost: 40
Max attack: 1564
Max life: 5266
Active: Dark to Fire. CD 5
Leader: Fire attacks 3x

I couldn't find a max version of this, so I screenshotted mine

[Image: attachment.php?aid=5877]

This hot mama pisses on PR Tyr and Jackie, and she can ally PR Daji.
She's on the same tier as Giemsa.
She is the MOTHER OF DRAGONS!
(coincidentally, Game of Thrones is back tomorrow)

What do you think about the ridiculous power-creep? Discuss!

Edit: WHOEVER BOTHERED TO MAX LEVEL THEIR JAFFAR IS IN FOR A SWEET SURPRISE!!
Edit2: found max stats

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Previously abra kadabra, but ate some shit and evolved.
Not really...why would i want to convert dark to fire in a daji novalis or faugn sqd. I would say 300% fire is good for a fire team not dragons but then again i could be wrong. Tyr has a passive norse and odin synergy...what does this have?

Again it might be a useful card but I dont think Madhead is going to make it good enough to replace tyr. No AME also.

ty for the pic and info though.

I'm referring to fire mono and not dragons.
PR Daji ally is the best thing that's happened to monos since regular 6* Daji.

Tyr is also only 2.5x if it finds a Daji ally. Double Tyr only has a 9x multiplier, which is frankly not impressive these days.
Odin and Tyr's party skill takes up 2 actives and has 10 CD. PR Nezha does it with one active on 6 CD.

Converting dark to fire is great. It means you can save earth runes and heart runes for actual healing. Or if you alternate with a regular heart to fire converter or a switch converter, there will be zero overlap (or wasted runes).

For a card that is 40TC, the damage is not really a lot, I don't see it reaching 2k attack at max level and seeing it can only fit as mono fire leader it really cannot be on the same tier as Gemisa. I'll rather use Tyr/PR Jack then this as leader for mono fire, the rcr is crap too.

At 40 TC i'll rather go dual PR Odin then using this card, doesn't fit into any dragon team unless you're playing mono fire dragon.
[Image: h6JG8v3.gif]
[Image: yH7e6Pb.png]
I thank the dark lord for all the dark cards, i just hate him for trolling me with daji -_-

Dark mono guideCLICK HERE
My GuildCLICK HERE
Success as F2P CLICK HERE
(04-12-2015, 02:22 PM)alakazam Wrote: This hot mama pisses on PR Tyr and Jackie, and she can ally PR Daji.

Nope on PR Tyr. PR Jackie sure, but most people don't run PR Jackie anymore so that's not saying much. 

She's not on the same tier as Giemsa. Was this intended as a troll thread?
[Image: ccb0f352.jpg]
Nothing special about this card.
At best just average . If there is some special skill pair with another card, maybe things might change.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
(04-12-2015, 02:44 PM)alakazam Wrote: I'm referring to fire mono and not dragons.
PR Daji ally is the best thing that's happened to monos since regular 6* Daji.

Tyr is also only 2.5x if it finds a Daji ally. Double Tyr only has a 9x multiplier, which is frankly not impressive these days.
Odin and Tyr's party skill takes up 2 actives and has 10 CD. PR Nezha does it with one active on 6 CD.

Converting dark to fire is great. It means you can save earth runes and heart runes for actual healing. Or if you alternate with a regular heart to fire converter or a switch converter, there will be zero overlap (or wasted runes).

If I had a penny for every comparison made on Norse solely on multiplier... Norse comes with a few hidden passives. Odin's stats are insane AND can be used a converter/booster. How can you compare Nezha VS Tyr + Odin and say it's 1 active VS 2? That "2 actives" give enchanted runes which is a lot of damage for Norse.

Anyway this card is great with Daji, no doubt. But we currently have PR PKoE, PR Hertz, Valac, Siriuses etc that can ally Daji to form a mono team. So this dragon will just be another card to that list.

Lastly, fire has Chen Fu which imo is much better than this dragon. Well, you need a bit of strategic planning with Chen Fu such that you only burst at alternate turns but 400% is really strong. Yet Chen Fu teams aren't that popular.
ID 27 321 367

Regular Ally: Max CD PR Daji

Finally completed my diamond seal collection once again so I've got all cards in the game at lvl 99 available for ally upon request.

I'm not judging it before I see some vid from chinese version player who have attain it.
x3 fire is like non pr jackie at its max.
For follower, can be put in jackie deck to help with ist hp problem.
Or at Piasa deck since this card dont convert away heart.
(04-12-2015, 03:03 PM)necropuddi Wrote:
(04-12-2015, 02:22 PM)alakazam Wrote: This hot mama pisses on PR Tyr and Jackie, and she can ally PR Daji.

Nope on PR Tyr. PR Jackie sure, but most people don't run PR Jackie anymore so that's not saying much. 

She's not on the same tier as Giemsa. Was this intended as a troll thread?

Haha nope! I still run PR Jackie's cannon team. She's a boss! Out of three battle points, she took out more than 48% of the "difficult" mode in a single guild match. I'm thinking that the Mother of dragons can take Jackie's place and use PR Daji as an ally for comparable damage and slightly higher HP.
(04-12-2015, 03:16 PM)Ixidor Wrote: If I had a penny for every comparison made on Norse solely on multiplier... Norse comes with a few hidden passives. Odin's stats are insane AND can be used a converter/booster. How can you compare Nezha VS Tyr + Odin and say it's 1 active VS 2? That "2 actives" give enchanted runes which is a lot of damage for Norse.

Anyway this card is great with Daji, no doubt. But we currently have PR PKoE, PR Hertz, Valac, Siriuses etc that can ally Daji to form a mono team. So this dragon will just be another card to that list.

Lastly, fire has Chen Fu which imo is much better than this dragon. Well, you need a bit of strategic planning with Chen Fu such that you only burst at alternate turns but 400% is really strong. Yet Chen Fu teams aren't that popular.

Enchanted is special for Norse because it needs enchanted runes to make damage. Other teams don't.

PKoE, Hertz, and Valac's leaderskills all have drawbacks that this card doesn't. And I'm not sure Sirius allied with Daji would work too well.

Nobody uses Chen Fu because nobody likes wasting turns. Even with strategic planning, the fact that you can't burst every turn is a turn-off for people.

(04-12-2015, 03:19 PM)wong ah neh Wrote: I'm not judging it before I see some vid from chinese version player who have attain it.
x3 fire is like non pr jackie at its max.
For follower, can be put in jackie deck to help with ist hp problem.
Or at Piasa deck since this card dont convert away heart.

Fair enough. I'll make one if no one else does.
x3 fire is better than non PR Jackie. No loss of multiplier, and immediate 3x instead of having to waste two turns.