Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
More non-azathoth team help
I’m back with yet another post asking for help on teams that aren’t azathoth, with a heap of bi-weekly, guild event and other monsters, 22 new diamond seal draws (and still no sakura), 60 baby harpies and 11 harpies to burn through.

No longer looking for teams to pass overhead shields. Instead, I want variety. Mono-race teams, mono-element teams, rainbow teams and anything else! I pretty much have 3 teams usable for anything harder than a bi-weekly (ophiuchus, Rose and azathoth), so any suggestion helps, even if I don't have all the members required!

My most notable leaders:
Yog, Ghroth, Rose, Ophiuchus, Amaterasu, Faraday, Izanagi

Other potential leaders:
Erebus, Aloha, Chessia, Beelzebub, Abadon, Xiahou dun, Ra, Tefnut, Shu, WFE sprites, tsukuyomi, Lynx, freya, WFE blood fiends, diaochan, Suzuko, Abraham

They aren’t shown, but I have all the protagonists except Duncan, Mufasa, Pluma and Iquitos and all the metazord cards.

My cards:

Yidhra | Cassandra | Wen Zhong | Pupuro | Pisces + Khaos
Yvette | Circe | Yunyang | Nidhogg | Shyplant + Khaos
Dark Lionel | Circe | Ghroth | Aloha | Colin + Khaos

Faraday | Hattori | Gungnir | Confucius | Lupica + Faraday
Aloha | Dodo | Yunyang | Furi | Suzuko + Sumatra
Ghroth | Yog-Sothoth | Yibb-Tstll | Azathoth | Aloha + Ghroth
Izanagi | Circe | Furi | Shyplant | Nidhogg + Izanagi

That should be plenty to focus on already.

Main: 59,402,542
Alt: 84,088,062

SM History Chart | Amel List
Active Skill Catalog (Spreadsheet)
(05-16-2018, 11:38 AM)KaerfNomekop Wrote: Yidhra | Cassandra | Wen Zhong | Pupuro | Pisces + Khaos
Yvette | Circe | Yunyang | Nidhogg | Shyplant + Khaos
Dark Lionel | Circe | Ghroth | Aloha | Colin + Khaos

Faraday | Hattori | Gungnir | Confucius | Lupica + Faraday
Aloha | Dodo | Yunyang | Furi | Suzuko + Sumatra
Ghroth | Yog-Sothoth | Yibb-Tstll | Azathoth | Aloha + Ghroth
Izanagi | Circe | Furi | Shyplant | Nidhogg + Izanagi

That should be plenty to focus on already.

Thanks for the help! Lots of Khaos teams there, which works with my azathoth-centric playstyle (mass dissolve runes of any kind).

I was also wondering, are there many times having 2 izanagi in the same team is helpful? I can imagine it helps on certain stages, but can izanagi be an effective member for his own team? Or maybe having 2 is good for a different earth team?

Also, I was wondering if 2 Confucius is worth training or not? Couldn't have 2 Confucius and gungnir on the team right now, but was wondering if I should feed 1 to the other to max it (saves me 2 harpies that way).

(05-16-2018, 01:40 PM)The Darkest Dragon Wrote: I was also wondering, are there many times having 2 izanagi in the same team is helpful? I can imagine it helps on certain stages, but can izanagi be an effective member for his own team? Or maybe having 2 is good for a different earth team?
Sometimes people do run extra Izanagi members in his own team, and he can be useful in teams like Gaia, Athena or Diaochan. That said I would recommend stopping at one and training other members first, since you'll be using other utility options much more often than a second Izanagi.

Quote:Also, I was wondering if 2 Confucius is worth training or not? Couldn't have 2 Confucius and gungnir on the team right now, but was wondering if I should feed 1 to the other to max it (saves me 2 harpies that way).
Her TC is high and CD is low -> you probably don't want two, and feeding one is likely more useful. Faraday already generates lots of Light from her own active, so you tend to want more utility and boosters in the team anyways. Light Humans converters are generally inferior cards, Confucius really only gets a pass because it targets weathered runes and drop rate change can be useful.

HUGE UPDATE:

Just got sakura, and now want recommendations for her team. Currently am thinking sakura - shyplant - Smoking Mirror - Puropuro - Rose + Sakura (ally), but am open to other builds.
(05-16-2018, 10:30 PM)The Darkest Dragon Wrote: HUGE UPDATE:

Just got sakura, and now want recommendations for her team. Currently am thinking sakura - shyplant - Smoking Mirror - Puropuro - Rose + Sakura (ally), but am open to other builds.

Rose is not very good for Sakura, but she's better than Sakura is for Rose and you don't seem to have other options for a third Perennial. The team you want is fine as a basic template to build towards.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
[Image: hDTtKNv.png]
LF: Love and condo buyers. JK.
|Skill Training Guide For Newbies|
(05-16-2018, 11:30 PM)Fauxy Wrote:
(05-16-2018, 10:30 PM)The Darkest Dragon Wrote: HUGE UPDATE:

Rose is not very good for Sakura, but she's better than Sakura is for Rose and you don't seem to have other options for a third Perennial. The team you want is fine as a basic template to build towards.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

They've got May Lily, which is a decent card, as well as Rosemellow, which is rarely used. Rose active is still the most useful in Sakura of the three. Jinnie, Saruman and the Sprites can all be useful subs as well.