Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Mini Guide: Mechanical Scholars (Updated to 7.1)
(08-12-2014, 02:16 PM)Ixidor Wrote: Hmm, if you are leveling a Thomas mono dark team, you will level Odin, PR Loki and PR Endor. You might even continue to level SGB, Alma and Gemini. That is already a working mono dark Norse team if you ally PR Daji. So I don't see why it can't be your main team ^^. At the very worst case, Thomas becomes a damage booster or defense breaker in your dark norse.

Haha, my bad. I didn't mean to use Thomas as my main deck. It's more like mixing up a variation using Thomas as leader (and the cards I have). I already have a fully max PR Loki deck that is my main deck to clear GM/SM, so it's more like swapping deck order around to see if I can build something different.

ID: 24372347
I would have mained lisa team if I drew minamoto last week (Instead i got every other light card for apollo and thor team)

I was planning

Lisa + Circe + Nat + Minamoto + Nero +Lisa

I just need Minamoto...and madhead gives me puppy

[Image: 2YvGEcU.png]

[A]Seergaze ID: 21711232 LOOKING FOR ALLIES ADD ME!

gretchen is fun with Critical team :p

Ex:
Gretchen + Ao PR + Cassandra + Molly PR + WZ + Hydrometallic dragon

Cassandra => block HP < 10%
WZ => Forget about heart rune
Ao => For water rune !
Molly => For burst !

(08-12-2014, 04:17 PM)Ixidor Wrote:
(08-12-2014, 04:06 PM)KopitiamCorner Wrote: Suggestion team:

Mark II + PR DBK/ Thomas / AoD / Baphomet IV + PR Daji

Based on the above team, what do you think of its abilities? At the moment, these are the only cards i could form for a pseudo earth/dark team cuz i do not have PR endor or duncan.

This team can definitely work. The issue here though is that your beasts get a rather low multiplier and you are running so many beasts. You might be better off running PR DBK as leader and throwing some beasts (whether dark or earth) in with PR Daji as ally.

Throwing some ideas around, you could go for:

Mark II + G Dragon / G Dragon / G Dragon / Baphomet IV + PR Daji

G Dragons are farmable. And if you are crazy enough to get all 3 of them down to CD 3, you get 9 dark runes per 3 turns lol. That aside, hopefully you draw some starters soon ^^.
Thanks for the headsup.. too much beast.. Perhaps i'll post pone this team then.. Let me get my G Dragons ready first. Am aiming to get at least 1 max skill.. but judging from your reply imma have to work twice or thrice as hard lol. Angel
Userid: 55 2626 84
Guild leader of Guild [SG] 1577

I'm using
Thomas + SGB + Pollux + PKOD + Xxx + Thomas ally
This Xxx is basically an human sometimes I put in URd or verdandi or idun depends, cuz I have not enough of good card, waiting G dragon.
Dmg is lovely.
My idea is those God just as converter or disabler, or healer and dmg all from human.
(08-12-2014, 12:18 PM)Ixidor Wrote: ** PR Daji is an extremely powerful ally for Mark II and Lisa Bufano. So powerful that you can throw in any human and filler cards in the team and still do very well. I will only list my testings on what I feel is more optimal.

I thought I came up with a pretty nice Lisa Bufano deck, but this one line description of yours pretty much covers it Smile

My pseudo fire team: Lisa + PR Sean, PR Nezha, Medea, Horned King + PR Daji

HP is a bit low but that's to be expected for a team without gods or dragons. It seems comparable to the rainbow enchantress deck you posted. With 3 colors in the deck, Horned King's active still gives a decent enough bonus.
(08-12-2014, 05:48 PM)kayoo Wrote: gretchen is fun with Critical team :p

Ex:
Gretchen + Ao PR + Cassandra + Molly PR + WZ + Hydrometallic dragon

Cassandra => block HP < 10%
WZ => Forget about heart rune
Ao => For water rune !
Molly => For burst !

I was thinking of this team too. However, I wonder how practical it really is. I have all of the cards at max level so I'll try it if I don't mind dying at GM levels ><.

(08-12-2014, 07:02 PM)KopitiamCorner Wrote: Thanks for the headsup.. too much beast.. Perhaps i'll post pone this team then.. Let me get my G Dragons ready first. Am aiming to get at least 1 max skill.. but judging from your reply imma have to work twice or thrice as hard lol. Angel

Don't max the skill of 3x G Dragon ><. Sounds like a very crazy thing to do. Haha. Aren't you better off farming Endor?

(08-12-2014, 09:24 PM)wintermute Wrote: My pseudo fire team: Lisa + PR Sean, PR Nezha, Medea, Horned King + PR Daji

HP is a bit low but that's to be expected for a team without gods or dragons. It seems comparable to the rainbow enchantress deck you posted. With 3 colors in the deck, Horned King's active still gives a decent enough bonus.

Yup, any filler with PR Daji + Lisa will work. It can be water, fire or earth. Which is why I would value Mark II and Lisa above the rest. I still prefer Mark II because his active is more useful and beasts are more flexible in general.

(08-12-2014, 08:54 PM)STSYew Wrote: I'm using
Thomas + SGB + Pollux + PKOD + Xxx + Thomas ally
This Xxx is basically an human sometimes I put in URd or verdandi or idun depends, cuz I have not enough of good card, waiting G dragon.
Dmg is lovely.
My idea is those God just as converter or disabler, or healer and dmg all from human.

My personal opinion is that dual Thomas/Agnesi/Gretchen teams should limit their non-human counterparts to strictly 2 because the 2x200% multiplier is very depressing. On a raw power level, not only does dual Mark II and Lisa give 2x250% damage to non-humans, they can also ally a PR Daji.

For this reason, I personally feel that adding a 3rd god to a dual Thomas team hurts the damage a lot. But yes I get your point, you can use utility god cards in their slot.

Hope you draw better cards soon ^^.
ID 27 321 367

Regular Ally: Max CD PR Daji

Finally completed my diamond seal collection once again so I've got all cards in the game at lvl 99 available for ally upon request.

How about this deck - Semi mono Fire deck with Mark2 & PR Daji
See picture below:
[Image: 7d85abbb.jpg]

3 times burst with PR Sean, PR Sean and PR Daji.
You can increase the burst even more with Mark 2 and or Cerburus AM4

I would only love to replace a PR Sean with PR Nehza...
(08-13-2014, 08:09 PM)psydon Wrote: I would only love to replace a PR Sean with PR Nehza...

Pretty nice team, but yeah this.
@Psydon

Yes that team definitely works. But if I were to put every possibility of mark II/Lisa + PR daji, the list will never end ><.
ID 27 321 367

Regular Ally: Max CD PR Daji

Finally completed my diamond seal collection once again so I've got all cards in the game at lvl 99 available for ally upon request.