Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Metazoid Clearing Chrollo Ultimate stage
https://youtu.be/T--XByKLcFY
Above is the link to video
Leader: Water component of metazoid Ally: Mech Smilodon
Translation of video:
Stage 1: Stall Combine. On Metazoid 1st skill.
Stage 2: On Smilodon skill. Burst
Stage 3: Stall. On Metazoid 1st skill again. Metazoid 2nd skill for second hp bar.
Stage 4: Off Smilodon for enchanted runestone. Stall 1 round. On Smilodon
Stage 5: Spin and stall for 1st health bar. Clear all dark runestone in 1 combo for second hp bar. Activate metazoid and smilodan and one shot burst with craft.

My question here is how does metazoid skill lvl works. Apparently from the wiki there are 40lvls. Does it maxed out automatically when I combined all components or does it rely on the individual skill lvl of the components because sadly I can only afford to maxed out one.

(06-02-2018, 05:01 PM)Alson41999 Wrote: My question here is how does metazoid skill lvl works. Apparently from the wiki there are 40lvls. Does it maxed out automatically when I combined all components or does it rely on the individual skill lvl of the components because sadly I can only afford to maxed out one.

It's reliant on the skill levels of every component, as with all fusions. I don't know what exactly the ratio is, but I'm willing to hazard a guess that it's the total skill percentage of the components multiplied by 40/35 to get the final skill level of Metazord itself. Either way you won't having a very good time if you only have one of the five maxed.

Main: 59,402,542
Alt: 84,088,062

SM History Chart | Amel List
Active Skill Catalog (Spreadsheet)
(06-02-2018, 11:58 PM)KaerfNomekop Wrote:
(06-02-2018, 05:01 PM)Alson41999 Wrote: My question here is how does metazoid skill lvl works. Apparently from the wiki there are 40lvls. Does it maxed out automatically when I combined all components or does it rely on the individual skill lvl of the components because sadly I can only afford to maxed out one.

It's reliant on the skill levels of every component, as with all fusions. I don't know what exactly the ratio is, but I'm willing to hazard a guess that it's the total skill percentage of the components multiplied by 40/35 to get the final skill level of Metazord itself. Either way you won't having a very good time if you only have one of the five maxed.

IIRC, it's just a simple sum of all of the component skill levels. If the total skill level of your metallic beasts are >= 40 (for example if you have 3 at max skill level 12 and 2 at skill level 2), then metazord will have max skill level. 

However, the longer the CD of the components, the longer it takes to fuse. Fusion depends on the CD of the component with the longest CD.

ID: 40 944 239  
Ally: Khaos (Dbl Max).
Frequently Used Leaders (All/Dbl Max): VR Greek (FELD), Ophiuchus, Lu Bu, Mastema, Azazel, Izanagi, Rose, Daoloth, etc.