Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Meta Discussion
thanks for the feedback! thanks to everyone for your insight, and i would love to see the different threads. hopefully fauxy or kaerf could start them? just saying, i don't have to be the one who initiates the thread Smile

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

(11-02-2017, 07:05 PM)[TRC]AshBringer Wrote: thanks for the feedback! thanks to everyone for your insight, and i would love to see the different threads. hopefully fauxy or kaerf could start them? just saying, i don't have to be the one who initiates the thread Smile

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I haven't been on this forum that long lol. And I haven't been active on a BBCode forum for a long time before that. Who do we talk to to get a new subforum? Is that even how it works?

In any case, I think I'd like to dibs Amaterasu if that's how we end up doing things. She was my first rare and even though I don't actually have the cards to run her meta teams (and I in fact have no idea how Amaterasu/Diaochan works at all and will have to learn), I have a lot of affection towards her carrying my ass through the boring parts of story mode and finishing my first SM.

UID: 86478773
2Max Leaders: Maya, Erebus, Ophiuchus, Amaterasu, Aloha, Rose.
1Max (CDLV10+): Chessia, Barbara.
LF: Hot Nidhoggs and Ophiuchuses in my area. Other leaders matching mine OK too, but those especially at the moment.
the diaochan amaterasu team is supposed to take advantage of dissolving 15+ heart runes to deal extra damage , coupled with diaochan ability to play rainbow with hearts. It's a staple grind team alongside others like wukong.

ID: 54962818

Izanagi ally plz add