Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
[Merging] No No, not recruiting, it's merging guild
Revise, 10/06/17

(06-02-2017, 01:55 AM)KopitiamCorner Wrote: Wrote:My guild is open for new merging guild. Please check out my thread for more info. Thank you 

http://www.towerofsaviorsforum.com/Thread-Lv-17-Guild-SG-1577-is-recruiting-and-Wants-to-Merge-with-Smaller-Guilds-70-110

Topic closed 

We have merged with guild SG. 
I moved my top player to SG and SG also clean up member that didnt contribute. So now 70+ players are the top from 2 guilds. We are now have almost 30+ slots to merge with another guild. 

If u interest please click above link. Imagine what can we achieve with top players from 3 guilds combined.  

==============================
From new guild event, we all know that we need all effort and strong active summoners. 

As a leader of Lv14 guild, I am not recruiting for member but I am looking for guild leader to merge our guild together.

Guild: Part-Time Killers
Lv14, 1174

Coin bonus: 25%
Exp bonus: 30%
Lv. Up bonus: 10%  

Benefit is not much but I can take up to 40-45 members into my guild!!!!

I believe that there are many medium level guild that has similar problem to me.
Friends leaving ...
Few new people to join ...
Reach 20,000 guild points on last day of event ...
................ and most of all you cannot leave your friends who stay active.

I cant leave my friends too ... so I am not recruiting you. I am asking you if your family wanna join mine ... and become stronger ... together. 

Looks like my idea has caught on.

"Crede, ut intelligas" means "Believe, so that you may understand". It is a quote from Augustine of Hippo, who asserted that one must believe in something in order to know anything; Knowledge begins with faith and faith provides a foundation for knowledge.
(11-12-2016, 02:11 AM)CredeUtIntelligas Wrote: Looks like my idea has caught on.

You cool!! I should see your post back then. So we can merge hahahaha.

We still looking for a guild to merge. Smile
(11-15-2016, 07:17 PM)Mojojojo Wrote: We still looking for a guild to merge. Smile
Our level 15 guild has room for 25 people. Other higher level guilds may be similar. You might be better off dividing your guild into 2 or 3 groups and sending them all to higher level guilds.
My lv16 guild has about 35 slot if u wan to merge with us.
Just pm me anytime if interested
'' In this world, It's kill or be killed. '' -Flowey

UID: 69162015
Looking for active friends. I don't care what level are you just being active is enough.  Angel 
lv 16 guild When[Fat]KidsAtk. ID 1775 recruiting.

(11-18-2016, 01:52 PM)Exodus Wrote: My lv16 guild has about 35 slot if u wan to merge with us.
Just pm me anytime if interested

Interested, I will PM you very soon.
Resurrect my old topic.

My guild is now lv.14

Coin bonus: 25%
Exp bonus: 30%
Lv. Up bonus: 10%

I have about 40 available slot for small size guild to merge. Just let me know Smile.
Update original post at 31/05/17
hello there,

I totally agree with your statement and can feel the pain. we are also a lvl 14 guild and also looking for ppl to merge wif us.

Tink on my end can have 30 to 40 spaces as well for ppl to join. Last time did try to merge with other guilds bt my side like all prefer ppl to cm join us instead.. bt now gt to see how it goes.

if u are interested for us to explore further can always PM me.

Cheers