Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Madhead
I show I have madheads in my inventory. Why is it reading I have O of them when I go to level up under the select materials screen?

Untag them and click on the gears in the upper right, choose the add material to the inventory option or something similar, this will move them from the general purpose inventory to the proper skill up/lvl up material inventory.

Leaders I'm MISSING
Black: WaterXi, Rakhshasa,  Maya, Atlantis,Pompeii. 
VR: Seth, Daji, DBK, W. CN God. 
PR: Yunyang, Ninurta, dark babilonian. 
Rares: Satan, Guan Yu, Cao Cao, Amaterasu, Sakura, Azathot, XHD, LDB+waifu,SHJ, Mai, iori, Turing.
(05-24-2018, 10:48 PM)badnmeb Wrote: I show I have madheads in my inventory. Why is it reading I have O of them when I go to level up under the select materials screen?

I also cannot select dagger wielders and the like. None of them are locked to prevent deletion. I have not been on in some time. The answer may be obvious but it escapes me.

(05-24-2018, 11:31 PM)Revdarian Wrote: Untag them and click on the gears in the upper right, choose the add material to the inventory option or something similar, this will move them from the general purpose inventory to the proper skill up/lvl up material inventory.

That helped. My madhads can now be selected in that inventory. Smile Shouldn't the dagger wielders and the like go over there as well? They are used as level up material.
(05-24-2018, 11:38 PM)badnmeb Wrote:
(05-24-2018, 10:48 PM)badnmeb Wrote: I show I have madheads in my inventory. Why is it reading I have O of them when I go to level up under the select materials screen?

I also cannot select dagger wielders and the like. None of them are locked to prevent deletion. I have not been on in some time. The answer may be obvious but it escapes me.

Sounds like you're only seeing the Materials Inventory and not the regular inventory. The red button next to the title card switches between the two, and as Revdarian mentioned you can do a mass migration via Storing Materials under Settings.

Dagger Wielders won't go in the Materials Inventory, since they need to be leveled up and cards in the Materials Inventory can't be. You have to switch between the two inventories if you want to feed, say, 2x Dagger Wielders + 1x Madhead.
Main: 59,402,542
Alt: 84,088,062

SM History Chart | Amel List
Active Skill Catalog (Spreadsheet)
(05-24-2018, 11:46 PM)KaerfNomekop Wrote:
(05-24-2018, 11:38 PM)badnmeb Wrote:

Sounds like you're only seeing the Materials Inventory and not the regular inventory. The red button next to the title card switches between the two, and as Revdarian mentioned you can do a mass migration via Storing Materials under Settings.

Dagger Wielders won't go in the Materials Inventory, since they need to be leveled up and cards in the Materials Inventory can't be. You have to switch between the two inventories if you want to feed, say, 2x Dagger Wielders + 1x Madhead.

I got it all figured out now. Thank you both. I did what Revdarian suggested, and migrated the level up materials. What I did not know is I could switch between the materials and monsters screens to get all the items I wanted to use. When I told it I wanted to level up it put me in the materials screen and I thought I could only level up with the materials in that screen. Thank you!