Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ML Dark Greek vs Odin Tumbler help please
Hi Guys,

Hopefully someone can help:
Can I clear ML with one of these decks (I have 30 diamonds to spare). Which would need the least diamonds (I'm not great at spinning and will likely go through a few on round 6). I have a Madhead and 4 Chickens waiting for him to go with my Luna and Minomoto.

Artemis (All Max) + LuBu  Warlord (19 CD 24) / Odin (99 CD 20) / PR Endor (I) (99 CD 12) / Faughn (70 CD 15) + Artemis (All Max)
HP 15528, Dark 9047, Rec 1699

Stage 1: Grind.
Stage 2: Grind.
Stage 3: Grind.
Stage 4: Grind. May lose some diamonds here.
Stage 5: Activate Artemis, spin once, activate Faughn to kill.
Stage 6: Hope RNG is nice to me.
Stage 7: Activate Lubu. Burst with Odin + Endor.

Odin (99 CD 20) + Medea (99 CD 12) / PR Verd (III) (99 CD 11) / LU BU (19 CD 24) / PR Endor (I) (99 CD 12) + PR Daji (99)
HP 13650, Fire 1390, Dark 5565, Earth 1231, Rec 2793

Stage 1: Grind.
Stage 2: Grind.
Stage 3: Grind. Possibly Endor)
Stage 4: Grind.
Stage 5: Verd.
Stage 6: Hope RNG is nice to me. Activate Endor.
Stage 7: Activate LuBu. Burst with Odin + Medea + Daji.

Could anyone help me with use of LuBu in these decks. The thought was he would reduce ML to 4 million HP. If I have 1 life will activating LuBu kill me?
In both decks I thought the burst should occur on the first turn due to the 1.5 bonus against light. Would I be better waiting through one hit so that I am lower in HP for Odin and have more dark but will lose the attribute bonus?

I could possibly make a Santa deck
Santa (63 CD15) + PR Sean (99 CD 12) / PR Endor (99 CD 12) / Medea (99 CD 12) / ? + PR Daji (99)
I could put into this deck Paladins (have all non-PR but could PR one), have all fate sisters(only Verd and Idun PR but could PR one of the others), have other starters (could PR but would all be about level 60), Have Scrooge (level 51, max CD), Have Agnesi or Lisa 6* unlevelled.

I have not other enchantresses, no Ed, no Hades, no Zeus, no Horned King, no Basti.

Cards which may be useful:
Dark:
Artemis All max
PR GSOD All max
Bapho All max
PR Endor (I) 99 CD 12
PR Xi 99 CD 17
Gemini (III) 99 CD 12
Dark DD 68 CD 16
Dark Sirius 11 CD 19
4* Dark Golem 58 CD 9
Cancer (II) 99 CD 17
LuBu  Warlord 19 CD 24
Odin 99 CD 20
Faughn 70 CD 15
PKOD (III) 77 CD 24

Fire:
Poppy 51 CD 16
Achilles 50 CD 18
Medea 99 CD 12
Santa 63 CD 15
Scrooge 51 CD 12
PR Sean 99 CD 12
6* Agnesi 10 CD 21
PKOF 99 CD 15

Light:
GSOL (II) 99 CD 10
Thor (not PR) 99 CD 17
Minamoto 99 CD 13
Luna 99 CD 16
Nathaniel 84 CD 10
6* Lisa 1 CD 21
PKOL 99 CD 19

As said all Paladins (non PR but could PR 1), all fate sisters (only Verd and Idun PR but could PR another), all starters (only Sean and Endor PR but could PR another). A stack of non-levelled cards which I do not think are useful for this level.
I also have souls which I can use to Amel stuff (saving for my dragons which I recently obtained but have not levelled or and I am still waiting on Ursula).

Any help regarding best deck and basic strategy would be great. Levels on cards will not be able to change much by tomorrow but I can Amel if it is required.

Thanks,
Tim

Better chance with Tumbler and go wild with DC.

(02-14-2015, 05:56 PM)Bubblegun Wrote: Better chance with Tumbler and go wild with DC.

Thanks Bubblegun,

I have been reading some other posts since putting this up and realised LuBu will not work at 1 hp. For ML I was looking at
1) Activate LuBu.
2) Spin without dissolving light runes.
3) DC to get rid of red/blue/green.
4) ML attacks (tumbler to 1) changes to dark and changes light and heart runes to dark (most board should be dark).
5) Activate Odin + Medea + Daji: Hope for 4 million total damage.

Can someone advise if this would be the correct strategy to use or should I leave some red/blue/green in the board to increase the Daji multiplier in case there are poor sky drops?

Another option would be to not use Endor at round 6 but use Daji instead. Against ML I could activate Odin + Medea + Endor.
I'm not sure if my math is right but using Endor would allow +5% attack to dark monsters multipliers from the runes. A whole board without the three extra rows would be an addition to attack of 150% to 4 of my monsters. Daji multiplier is a maximum of x 1.9 or a 90% increase to all of my monsters. It seems to me that using Endor may actually get me a higher multiplier to my dark monsters and the increased three rows will allow a chance for extra combo multipliers which I may miss if I use Daji.

Tim.

(02-14-2015, 07:29 PM)emailtim Wrote:
(02-14-2015, 05:56 PM)Bubblegun Wrote: Better chance with Tumbler and go wild with DC.

Thanks Bubblegun,

I have been reading some other posts since putting this up and realised LuBu will not work at 1 hp. For ML I was looking at
1) Activate LuBu.
4) ML attacks (tumbler to 1) changes to dark and changes light and heart runes to dark (most board should be dark).

Can someone advise if this would be the correct strategy to use or should I leave some red/blue/green in the board to increase the Daji multiplier in case there are poor sky drops?

Another option would be to not use Endor at round 6 but use Daji instead. Against ML I could activate Odin + Medea + Endor.
I'm not sure if my math is right but using Endor would allow +5% attack to dark monsters multipliers from the runes. A whole board without the three extra rows would be an addition to attack of 150% to 4 of my monsters. Daji multiplier is a maximum of x 1.9 or a 90% increase to all of my monsters. It seems to me that using Endor may actually get me a higher multiplier to my dark monsters and the increased three rows will allow a chance for extra combo multipliers which I may miss if I use Daji.

Tim.

I think someone did the math that a PR Starter's boost can beat Daji's active if you're getting around 11-12 combos. Though, the +5% attack per rune is based on the rune damage multiplier (normally +25% per rune) and not a separate multiplier. It's roughly 19% increase for a whole board of dark runes when you work it out. 

You should definitely leave some red/blue/green on the board. Your problem isn't going to just be lack of combos, but a lack of chain splitting. Each chain of runes gives you +100% damage (but adding 3 runes to a chain only gives you +75%), so using Daji on a largely dark board (note that you'll pretty much only have dark) will screw you on both counts. And of course if you try rune stacking, you'll lose the multiplier. 
You can get away with a larger number of dark runes with Endor though, since you'll have the extra room to split up your chains.  

DC might be better used as a damage booster than a converter, since ML will basically do that for you.
ID: 40 944 239  
Ally: Ophiuchus (Dbl Max).
Have:
- Abraham, VR Elizabeth, Guan Yu
- Chessia, Nobunaga, Mai Shiranui
- Izanagi, Ophiuchus, Hideyoshi
- Lu Bu, Rose, Khaos
...and others...
(02-14-2015, 08:31 PM)agnesi Wrote:
(02-14-2015, 07:29 PM)emailtim Wrote:

Thanks Bubblegun,

1) Activate LuBu.

Tim.

I think someone did the math that a PR Starter's boost can beat Daji's active if you're getting around 11-12 combos. Though, the +5% attack per rune is based on the rune damage multiplier (normally +25% per rune) and not a separate multiplier. It's roughly 19% increase for a whole board of dark runes when you work it out. 

You should definitely leave some red/blue/green on the board. Your problem isn't going to just be lack of combos, but a lack of chain splitting. Each chain of runes gives you +100% damage (but adding 3 runes to a chain only gives you +75%), so using Daji on a largely dark board (note that you'll pretty much only have dark) will screw you on both counts. And of course if you try rune stacking, you'll lose the multiplier. 
You can get away with a larger number of dark runes with Endor though, since you'll have the extra room to split up your chains.  

DC might be better used as a damage booster than a converter, since ML will basically do that for you.

Thanks for the advice. I will do it that way.
Yup, no need to DC to stack runes in first turn of ML.
ML will do that for you, then you just burst and DC for the bonus as much as you can.
But you may need to heal a bit in first turn to get your HP to 1 in the following round (-9k without light combo). If you are killed and revive instead, you lose Odin's max bonus the next round.
On the other hand, if you have full or almost full health, you need to get at least 1 combo of light runes.
(02-14-2015, 10:42 PM)Bubblegun Wrote: Yup, no need to DC to stack runes in first turn of ML.
ML will do that for you, then you just burst and DC for the bonus as much as you can.
But you may need to heal a bit in first turn to get your HP to 1 in the following round (-9k without light combo).  If you are killed and revive instead, you lose Odin's max bonus the next round.
On the other hand, if you have full or almost full health, you need to get at least 1 combo of light runes.

This is my plan. It would be great if you could confirm my math here is correct.
If I am at full or almost full health I will activate LuBu, go to half health and activate Medea (damage x 1.5). With Medea activated ML atk is > my HP. This means I need to ensure my HP is >50% and I will be at 1 HP the next turn. From what I understand spinning three heart runes will heal me for 100% of my recovery (2793) which means that If my health is above 4033 after LuBu (8066 entering ML round) then I will heal to above 50% HP and tumbler will take effect.
What I don't know how to work out is what to spin if my health is below 4033. I am just hoping that after round 6 it will be high enough that I don't have to work out the math. I really want to avoid spinning too much when I first meet ML as if I roll light it is possible I will die.
Remember that dissolving runes of his attributes = - 30%of your hp
(02-15-2015, 12:48 AM)draconian Wrote: Remember that dissolving runes of his attributes = - 30%of your hp

Thanks for your help guys.

The first try I has synched Paladins on round one and died before I could kill two of them.

The second try went according to plan on round 1-5. I used some diamonds on round 6 due to poor spinning and then got to ML. First round was on full HP when entering, used Lubu and spun three heart runes. With Medea active this meant ML would reduce me to 1 HP. Activated Medea and Odin and stopped to work out the best rune placements. I had a decent amount of dark runes so I got out my notepad drew up the pattern I wanted to get to using Daji and worked out exactly what I needed to spin to get there.
I then proceeded to spin. It wasn't until after I moved the first rune to the position I wanted it that I realised that I did not activate Daji. After swearing and carrying on I restarted.

Third try rounds 1-5 went according to plan, used some diamonds on round 6 due to heart starvation and poor spinning. Got to ML  activated Medea and LuBu, spun some hearts and as I had a very RGB board I spun to try to get rid of them. No light runes were matched so that was all good but I only had 8 dark runes on the board even after getting rid of some through spinning. I then realised Odin's CD was not ready. I tried anyway but my burst was way to small.

Fourth try I decided I couldn't be bothered with the Tumbler deck. Used the Dark deck. Burnt two diamonds on Shu which I was expecting. Burnt 3 Diamonds on Cthuga (this was only necessary because my LuBu CD is quite high and I had to stall for it to become active). Got to ML on full HP, spun some dark runes (no light fortunately) and hit ML, took the hit back. Next round activated LuBu and then Odin + Daji. Did 3.988 million damage. Thanks to the damage spun on the first round of ML this was enough to kill him (barely). Managed to complete in 25 turns but at a cost of 5 diamonds. All up (including the two failed attempts to kill ML) it took me 12 diamonds to get ML. As this is a card I need for my deck it was worth it.

In all cases I completely forgot about DC and did not use it at all.

Tim.
Tumblr team is the best bet dude. It'll get you 0 dime clear if you're willing to grind it. Just remember to burst at stage 3 and the boss stage. It'd be great to put PR verd for stage 4 Shu also. Goodluck! Smile
My ID: 32,514,537

Usual ally: Inanna, PR Artemis IV, PR Apollo IV, Namtar.

Looking for Inanna,Namtar, PR Artemis, PR Apollo, VR all norse. Do add me  Big Grin

Totally love my Yamaha YZF-R1  Cool