Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lv160 looking for guild with a lot of Margarites
Wink 
Info in header. I've recently come back from a yearlong hiatus on PAD and am behind meta. Usually make ~400 GP. It would be ideal if the guild is friendly Smile Thanks!

ID: 2771938
Allies: All Max Nezha (usual), soon to be all max Hep, and Margarite
welcome back. theres a new 'guild ally' system where if a guild member sets a certain card as ally (adjutant), members may have access to unlimited use of said card. in other words, one margarite is enough, so dont worry about if a guild doesnt have 'a lot' as only one can grant unlimited use.

good luck in your search

(02-04-2017, 02:19 AM)Faelyn Wrote: welcome back. theres a new 'guild ally' system where if a guild member sets a certain card as ally (adjutant), members may have access to unlimited use of said card. in other words, one margarite is enough, so dont worry about if a guild doesnt have 'a lot' as only one can grant unlimited use.

good luck in your search

Oh awesome! Thanks a lot for the info

ID: 2771938
Allies: All Max Nezha (usual), soon to be all max Hep, and Margarite
Guild ID 2816 Cookiemonkie welcomes everyone, regardless of level or account status or whatever, as long as you're active! Smile

We're a level 9 guild looking to accomplish two tasks: grow as a guild, and help other players grow as well!

I have a Margarite at level max, CD7, no amelioration. Unfortunately it is not completely maxed, but I can ask some of the other members if they have an all max Margarite.

We're definitely a friendly group, we do have a LINE group chat that you may join if you want, it is optional. We mostly do friendly chat there, but we also coordinate our efforts for Guild Events and Joint Operation.

We do NOT have any minimum requirements for GE or JO. We guarantee maximum rewards (20k points) for GEs, but you won't be able to get them all unless you hit 200 points yourself. That's just how the game works, we cannot do anything about that.
So basically we're a friendly, relaxed, casual guild that guarantees max GE rewards and does not have a minimum GE point requirement for you. The only thing we ask of you is that you are active: signing in once a week is the bare minimum, but I believe that our President changed that to once every 30 days a while ago. Either way it is still a very small requirement in my opinion, considering the benefits that we give you.

If you are interested, feel free to send a request to guild ID 2816. I am one of the Vice Presidents so I will accept your request if I see it, otherwise, I will let the other VP and the President know to keep an eye out for a lv 160 account requesting to join.

Whatever guild you decide to join, I hope you are able to find a good guild that will support you Big Grin
Large variety of allies, ID 79172307 (Current main ally dual max Ying Zheng)

Been playing since March 2015. Level 300+

Returned from hiatus!
Hi, If you're looking for a good guild, come join EN Forum United 3.

Go ahead and post a request to ID:1074 Right Now!

http://www.towerofsaviorsforum.com/Thread-TOP-Causal-Level-16-Guild-APPLY-HERE-Spaces-Open-EN-ForumUnited-Div-3-ID-1074

For more Info. Lorax is the President, but he is a very kind, generous person. Big Grin
ID: 25923781
Looking for: Any ally that is at least dual max

Main Allies: Azathoth, Killua, Yusuke, Aqua, Darkness, Hiei, Natsu, Lucy, Atlantis

CN ID: 878758321
Main Allies: Daoloth, Meso
Looking for: Daoloth, Meso

(02-04-2017, 02:05 PM)CarlotheTOSNoob Wrote: Hi, If you're looking for a good guild, come join EN Forum United 3.

Go ahead and post a request to ID:1074 Right Now!

http://www.towerofsaviorsforum.com/Thread-TOP-Causal-Level-16-Guild-APPLY-HERE-Spaces-Open-EN-ForumUnited-Div-3-ID-1074

For more Info. Lorax is the President, but he is a very kind, generous person. Big Grin

Can vouch that loraxx is a nice guy, enfu div3 a great place to go to.
How MH looks at Blitz:
[Image: jR8RQEx.jpg]