Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Lucy (Fairy Tail)
(02-24-2019, 03:31 AM)Emodicer Wrote:
(02-24-2019, 01:38 AM)Ainvar Wrote: I needed Mavis boost to clear Zeref and 10-5-5-4. Not sure about other content. Still worth at least a mention on the members list, right? Especially since she's in the actual collaboration.

Edit: oh she's there now. Quick correction--on Lucy team her CD is 7 not 10.
I actually already have her in the options initially. Yes. She is CD 7. Edited that section.

Thanks for putting this together and bring responsive to suggestions.

Thank you also for giving feedback. It's nice to hear from people who played similar cards but have used different set-ups and playstyles. It gives me a look on the topic from a different perspective. It then becomes a community effort, in a way, which is a good thing.

Speaking of different play styles you may find it worth mentioning that Lucy+Erza+Mavis+Wendy will clear negative status elements. I use that trick all the time since all the CD's come back around so quickly.

(02-24-2019, 07:06 AM)Ainvar Wrote: Speaking of different play styles you may find it worth mentioning that Lucy+Erza+Mavis+Wendy will clear negative status elements. I use that trick all the time since all the CD's come back around so quickly.
If you're talking about clearing debuff skills, I mentioned it in the summary section (see 5th bullet under PROs). 
EDIT: Added Edison as option against Enchanted Quintet shield.
Um... Jellal’s ability only works if the team consists of light and water members, so it’s kinda pointless adding him to some of the teams you’ve outlined.
The teams in the opening post seem fine. Are you confusing Jellal and Juvia's images? Or could you point out which teams exactly?
Channel: youtube.com/c/SavTower
[Image: 6636360e.jpg]

All Max + VR: WFLD Greek, FELD Babylon, All Norse, Lucy, Beelzebub, Pontos, Aether, Erebus, Yog-Sothoth, Chessia, Satan, Guan Yu, TSZ, Izanagi, Hideyoshi
(03-03-2019, 08:46 PM)drayke9 Wrote: Um... Jellal’s ability only works if the team consists of light and water members, so it’s kinda pointless adding him to some of the teams you’ve outlined.

This Skill can be activated only when the Team consists of Water and Light Members. 

If it would be like you said then the skill would say "This skill can be activated when the Team consists only of Water and Light members."
(03-03-2019, 08:46 PM)drayke9 Wrote: Um... Jellal’s ability only works if the team consists of light and water members, so it’s kinda pointless adding him to some of the teams you’ve outlined.

Oh you sweet summer child ...

Jellal just requires a light member in the team to function. The rest can be any color. I've used him in a Ying Zheng team before. 
ID: 54962818

Looking for Illuminated Savant [Image: x75g2Sn.png] allies

Forum United 3 recruiting

You only need at least 1 Water and at least 1 Light in the team for the skill to work. Since Jellal is Water, you technically only need 1 Light to use the skill.