Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lucifer and Luna
(05-14-2018, 06:31 AM)Oriceles Wrote: this should be updated regarding jzy ar :lul:
Was procrastinating updating my threads until 15.3, He'Xiangu isn't even on here. I'll do it later I guess.

I'm gonna have to run the numbers on Jiang Ziya again factoring whether he'll still be worth as a self 2x given how his/SGB's AR works.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

[Image: hDTtKNv.png]
LF: Rose and Sun Ce in particular, but no more Azathoths pls.
Okay. Because ML is out this week I've updated this in time so that y'all can make your decisions about whether he's worth farming or not.

Added:
Damage comparison of ML and Jiang Ziya.
He Xian'gu
Zhang Gulao
Hubble

Im actually running (improving also) an apollo team such as apollo JZ luna luna JZ, how is this team? Would be better to put in a ml? Im not practical with greek nor with ml so im just in the dark about these team

UID 83.804.202
(05-14-2018, 07:44 PM)Zero Wrote: Im actually running (improving also) an apollo team such as apollo JZ luna luna JZ, how is this team? Would be better to put in a ml? Im not practical with greek nor with ml so im just in the dark about these team
Okay, I'm gonna put up some more sample team damage calcs so there's more frames of reference.

The big considerations are:

1) JZ's damage will be halved if ever you attack with your HP below max at the start of the turn.
2) JZ is available from turn 1 whereas ML will activate at turn 8 and can be neutralize resetted.
3) Their convert actives.

I think the first is the real dealbreaker with JZ. He does more damage but not enough to justify that inconsistency, only 5k (1.09-1.11x) more to a comparable team setup with ML. But it will literally half the team damage the next turn if you ever take a hit.

For Apollo, neither of their actives are that good. VR Greeks produce more runes the more different attributive runes are dissolved, and hearts do not improve this at all. So reducing the board to two attributes + hearts=not great. Removing one attribute for hearts=not great. I would say Lucifer is slightly better in this regard, because at least you get a simplified board and it can be used to remove marked runes and stuff like that but eh.

A two JZ two Luna team is actually tops for pure damage, but this is one of the places where you're gonna have to choose between raw numbers and practicality, and in my opinion Lucifer is just a lot more practical.

Interesting discovery: 3 ML + AR Luna is actually weaker than 2 ML + 2 AR Luna. Who'da thunk.
Thanks! Ima running apollo cause is the unique yellow leader for gods that I have
UID 83.804.202
Your calc for triple ML after sync is wrong, it should be >32K (there are 4x cards with 8K attacks).
(05-14-2018, 09:58 PM)killerwombat Wrote: Your calc for triple ML after sync is wrong, it should be >32K (there are 4x cards with 8K attacks).

Oh thank you, something went wrong when I copied formulas on the excel. I caught one mistake before already, not sure if there are more.

So 3 ML's is better than 2 ML + 2 Luna at base damage but not top damage.