Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lubu
What's the fotm build for Lubu ? I cant use 40% with him so I need to know.

I assume both Diaochan and Yocto in the team, what to splash for the other 2?

ID: 54962818

Izanagi ally plz add

(01-04-2017, 11:22 AM)spacelion Wrote: What's the fotm build for Lubu ? I cant use 40% with him so I need to know.

if u have other heart converters, you might want to try the pair rider knapp and xi.  heal and lots of dark.  lubu needs a lot of dark to work.

you can always get another diochan.  ive suggested that to ppl who have spammed arena and have a billion pts.  why not max a 2nd?

if u dont posses those cards or am getting destroyed in arena spam, norvi, sunnie and other short cd converters are a good choice i think.  pr starter is a good option also.

(01-04-2017, 11:22 AM)spacelion Wrote: What's the fotm build for Lubu ? I cant use 40% with him so I need to know.
My lubu team.
Lubu, diaochan, yocto, lilah, happy prince, lubu.
This team can burst several time and can burst as early as turn 7th.
1. Lubu+happy prince
2. Yocto + lilah
3. Lubu diaochan
The problem for lubu team is hp since almost non of above card reach 3k.
Gondul also good in lubu team 5cd convert and x1.5booster easily deal [email protected]

Is PR G-Dragon a good option? I spent 90 diamonds to try and get yocto last week and couldn't it pissed me off badly lol I really wanted Yocto out of all those cards in that's series.
If your Game Name: Orgasmatron.
ID: 4575154

Allies: Izanagi, Rakasha, TSZ, Guan Yu, Cao Cao, LuBu, Aether, Beelzebub, Barba/Nid, Chessia, Satan, Abraham, I always have Newest Meta Leaders.

Looking For: Current Meta Leaders!
running:
LuBu
Diachan
PR G-Dragon
Edward...will pr him
PR Daji

Yay or nay?
If your Game Name: Orgasmatron.
ID: 4575154

Allies: Izanagi, Rakasha, TSZ, Guan Yu, Cao Cao, LuBu, Aether, Beelzebub, Barba/Nid, Chessia, Satan, Abraham, I always have Newest Meta Leaders.

Looking For: Current Meta Leaders!
(01-04-2017, 02:40 PM)OrgasmatronX Wrote: running:
LuBu
Diachan
PR G-Dragon
Edward...will pr him
PR Daji

Yay or nay?

Yay, but hp is a bit low at 16k. Now days even sm mob can hit that damage. But still offence is best deffence.
Imho to ensure that you get multiple sets of 5+ runes I would vouch for converters that leave your board with 3-4 colors if able. That would be Yocto, Diaochan (for the combine), in a pinch the Cliff's oughta be decent converters, PR dark keeper too. Again, the idea is to try and get plenty of a couple runes including dark.

Although g-dragon is great with cd3 and 50% chance to generate 6 runes instead of 3, I am not so sure that it is ideal in this case.
Have: Greeks; Barbhogg; Samael; CP (RH:LYR); PR Jack; Marguerite; YJ;  Luno; PR Inanna; Gaia, Aether & Erebus;PR Diablo; Giemsa;HFD; VR Loki;Madam Chyang, Princess Sara; Sera, Bael, Abraham, Chessia; Perython; PR Dodo;S.Quan+QiaoSisters, ZhugeLiang; Izanagi, Izanami, Tsukuyomi; PR ShutenDoji, Elizabeth; Dionysus; MarkII, Agnesi;Arthur, Merlin, Lancelot.
From my reading of the card, it doesn't require sets of 5 dark runes, just multiple sets of 5. Am I wrong in thinking you can dissolve 2 sets of 3 dark and a set of 5 fire, 5 earth, 5 heart and dark will increase x2.2?
Correct, the whole point of the proposed converters is mainly to reduce total on screen rune types which would make the subsequent spinning of multiple groups of 5 easier. The fact that they also increase dark runes overall is just icing on the cake.
Have: Greeks; Barbhogg; Samael; CP (RH:LYR); PR Jack; Marguerite; YJ;  Luno; PR Inanna; Gaia, Aether & Erebus;PR Diablo; Giemsa;HFD; VR Loki;Madam Chyang, Princess Sara; Sera, Bael, Abraham, Chessia; Perython; PR Dodo;S.Quan+QiaoSisters, ZhugeLiang; Izanagi, Izanami, Tsukuyomi; PR ShutenDoji, Elizabeth; Dionysus; MarkII, Agnesi;Arthur, Merlin, Lancelot.
I am using Sunnie, SGB, PR Raguel and Gondul as team members, where Gondul can be replaced for an utility card.

I feel that Diao Chan's combined active with Lu Bu is a real overkill, and @cd12 I wouldn't run her unless I needed a full board convert. I much prefer lower cd converters such as SGB that can burst from 5mil upwards.
ID: 39,040,287
[Image: W6DEwI2.png]