Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for help to build Diablo team (please).
(01-21-2018, 01:36 AM)Joaqs Wrote: Yeah until two or three weeks ago everyone was meh about him, then it was mentioned how the Chinese streamers use him and everyone went crazy for him.

On the topic of Diablo pr sprite, remember that matryoshka requires you to dissolve hearts to keep the buff going so slotting a heart converters is a good idea.

Enviado desde mi BLL-L23 mediante Tapatalk

Everyone just wants what they don't have. I kinda realized that I'm happy with most of what I have looking at everything in retrospect and feeling like there wasn't really one card that I needed. Which is nice, actually.

Morris is such a pain to farm, I know that firsthand. Hyacinth should be enough, you think?

[Image: hDTtKNv.png]
LF: Rose and Sun Ce in particular, but no more Azathoths pls.
|Skill Training Guide For Newbies|
(01-21-2018, 01:55 AM)Fauxy Wrote:
(01-21-2018, 01:36 AM)Joaqs Wrote: Yeah until two or three weeks ago everyone was meh about him, then it was mentioned how the Chinese streamers use him and everyone went crazy for him.

On the topic of Diablo pr sprite, remember that matryoshka requires you to dissolve hearts to keep the buff going so slotting a heart converters is a good idea.

Everyone just wants what they don't have. I kinda realized that I'm happy with most of what I have looking at everything in retrospect and feeling like there wasn't really one card that I needed. Which is nice, actually.

Morris is such a pain to farm, I know that firsthand. Hyacinth should be enough, you think?

If he Hyacinth makes hearts then it should be, pr Clara is another good option specially to burst enemies.

ID: 79230079

Available allies: pr Idun, all max pr Verthandi, ame IV Lu Cheng-Syuan, Dumuzi, Atrahasis.
(01-21-2018, 01:09 AM)Fauxy Wrote:
(01-21-2018, 12:47 AM)Dominator Wrote:
(01-21-2018, 12:36 AM)Fauxy Wrote: Hmm. I think much higher of the Diablo/PR Sprite setup, it just makes the overheal damage so much more consistent and helps put Diablo on par with Rose and Sakura tumbling their way to victory. But what do I know, I only just got Diablo too. Matryoshka definitely goes in though, she's the star of Diablo teams, and I think Hyacinth's not a bad pick either because he speeds up the team's CD reduction. Mysorensis is good burst because of the recovery buff, I'd give the last slot to whatever utility the stage demands: Yao Hou, Nyx, Magrence. Woodbury's good if you don't need anything in particular. PR Sprite ally means only two slots need to be filled by the team skill series, so there's a little more flexibility there.

Thanks for your reply, Fauxy! I was also considering PR sprite as ally. Btw, tomorrow we will finally be in the same guild Big Grin
Oh oh, also in one week can finally get Opichius x.x (dream card xd)
lol what took you so long Dom? Been on vacation? Glad to have you.

It's so weird everyone wants Ophi but I'm like: eh, I drew two, and he's never done me any major favors.

Oh is not that, is just that I was noob enough not to find your message the last few times when I logged into the forum ahahah
But now should be all good Big Grin

Add me: 81,887,899
Got Izanagi as a leader.
Can set upon request: Amaterasu, Dancer of blazing flames - Yan, Abadon, Azazel (other OoD will be available later).
(01-21-2018, 02:26 AM)Dominator Wrote: Oh is not that, is just that I was noob enough not to find your message the last few times when I logged into the forum ahahah
But now should be all good Big Grin
You could have messaged me in game  Rolleyes
[Image: hDTtKNv.png]
LF: Rose and Sun Ce in particular, but no more Azathoths pls.
|Skill Training Guide For Newbies|
Well i want Ophiuchus mainly for his active ;p timetunnels are very very good to have in your toolset, and i only have them in water atm with the dragon, the king slime and the human reward card :p... (and i want Ophiuchus specifically to farm Hercules once he is brought back so there is that, a stage heavily pro time tunnel) sorry for the sidetracking of Dom's thread :p, you guys have given him great advice all in all Smile
Leaders I'm MISSING
Black: WaterXi, Rakhshasa,  Maya, Atlantis,Pompeii. 
VR: Seth, Daji, DBK, W. CN God. 
PR: Yunyang, Ninurta, dark babilonian. 
Rares: Satan, Guan Yu, Cao Cao, Amaterasu, Sakura, Azathot, XHD, LDB+waifu,SHJ, Mai, iori, Turing.