Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for help to build Diablo team (please).
Smile 
Hi, all!

I have never used Diablo team before but today I finally got him (Yay! xd). Please, guys, help me make use of it as I have no idea what cards are good for him. Here are all of my elfs:

Diablo 8* (cd15)
Nyx (all max)
May Lily 6* max lvl (cd9)
Matryoshka 7* (all max)
Elf Queen 6* max lvl (cd22)
Cactus 6* (cd7)
Saruman 7* (can PR)
Tezcatlipoca 7* (cd17)
Fylgja 7* (cd18)
Rosemellow 5*
Mysorensis 6* (cd17)
Snowball Quarterback 5* (cd22)
Yao Hou 6* (cd19)
Papaver 6* (cd17)
Princess Woodbury 6* (cd22)
Morris 5* (cd15)
Iron Hamel 5*
Jinnie 5*
Strelitzia 5*
Komatsuhime 5*
Hyacinth 5*
Earth sprite 3*

Add me: 81,887,899
Got Izanagi as a leader.
Can set upon request: Amaterasu, Dancer of blazing flames - Yan, Abadon, Azazel (other OoD will be available later).
For Diablo you want cards that contribute to your team recovery as overheal is your main source of damage. Note that for this teamskill to work you must have 3 or more members of sprites (newborn elves)/toy pixies/Elfish Perennials. I'm only fairly familiar with the toy pixie builds, so I'll give recommendations based on what I know and others can fill in some more teambuilding options for you.

The core of this team is Matryoshka, for which you already have at max. Slot in a Morris once you have him trained, this can be done by spamming the LR pass - Trials in the Wonderland stage and feeding the Queen of hearts to your 5* or 6* Morris. This leaves two slots for you to play with. Iron Hamel can fit in but her skill kind of clashes with Morris so you might want Woodbury instead. Clara is a good burst member for this team but since you don't have her, she can be replaced with Mysorensis or one of the Sprites for the combine skill. For the ally for this setup, you mainly want Merlin. I'm not entirely familiar with the playstyle revolving around Diablo + PR Sprite ally so I won't comment on that for now. 

PR: FD Primal, FED OoD, WE Newborn Elves, Aloha, Dipankara etc.
VR: WFEL Greek, WFEL Crimson Grace, ED Norse, Daji
Rares: Atlantis, Maya, Lu Dongbin/He Xian Gu, Azathoth, Ghroth, Daoloth, Rose, Sakura, Ophiuchus, Nobunaga, Hideyoshi, Amaterasu, Tsukuyomi, Izanagi, Chessia, Abraham, Uncle Tuu, Xiahou Dun

ID: 21218485
(01-20-2018, 11:47 PM)put1572 Wrote: For Diablo you want cards that contribute to your team recovery as overheal is your main source of damage. Note that for this teamskill to work you must have 3 or more members of sprites (newborn elves)/toy pixies/Elfish Perennials. I'm only fairly familiar with the toy pixie builds, so I'll give recommendations based on what I know and others can fill in some more teambuilding options for you.

The core of this team is Matryoshka, for which you already have at max. Slot in a Morris once you have him trained, this can be done by spamming the LR pass - Trials in the Wonderland stage and feeding the Queen of hearts to your 5* or 6* Morris. This leaves two slots for you to play with. Iron Hamel can fit in but her skill kind of clashes with Morris so you might want Woodbury instead. Clara is a good burst member for this team but since you don't have her, she can be replaced with Mysorensis or one of the Sprites for the combine skill. For the ally for this setup, you mainly want Merlin. I'm not entirely familiar with the playstyle revolving around Diablo + PR Sprite ally so I won't comment on that for now. 

Thanks for your reply! Big Grin

Got Izanagi as a leader.
Can set upon request: Amaterasu, Dancer of blazing flames - Yan, Abadon, Azazel (other OoD will be available later).
Hmm. I think much higher of the Diablo/PR Sprite setup, it just makes the overheal damage so much more consistent and helps put Diablo on par with Rose and Sakura tumbling their way to victory. But what do I know, I only just got Diablo too. Matryoshka definitely goes in though, she's the star of Diablo teams, and I think Hyacinth's not a bad pick either because he speeds up the team's CD reduction. Mysorensis is good burst because of the recovery buff, I'd give the last slot to whatever utility the stage demands: Yao Hou, Nyx, Magrence. Woodbury's good if you don't need anything in particular. PR Sprite ally means only two slots need to be filled by the team skill series, so there's a little more flexibility there.
[Image: hDTtKNv.png]
LF: Love and condo buyers. JK.
|Skill Training Guide For Newbies|
(01-21-2018, 12:36 AM)Fauxy Wrote: Hmm. I think much higher of the Diablo/PR Sprite setup, it just makes the overheal damage so much more consistent and helps put Diablo on par with Rose and Sakura tumbling their way to victory. But what do I know, I only just got Diablo too. Matryoshka definitely goes in though, she's the star of Diablo teams, and I think Hyacinth's not a bad pick either because he speeds up the team's CD reduction. Mysorensis is good burst because of the recovery buff, I'd give the last slot to whatever utility the stage demands: Yao Hou, Nyx, Magrence. Woodbury's good if you don't need anything in particular. PR Sprite ally means only two slots need to be filled by the team skill series, so there's a little more flexibility there.

I refrained from talking about that because I haven't played Diablo enough to know, I'm just going mostly by the videos I've seen and there's not enough on Diablo/PR Sprite yet. It's more sustainable that's for sure, but maybe it loses out to Diablo/Merlin in terms of burst potential?
PR: FD Primal, FED OoD, WE Newborn Elves, Aloha, Dipankara etc.
VR: WFEL Greek, WFEL Crimson Grace, ED Norse, Daji
Rares: Atlantis, Maya, Lu Dongbin/He Xian Gu, Azathoth, Ghroth, Daoloth, Rose, Sakura, Ophiuchus, Nobunaga, Hideyoshi, Amaterasu, Tsukuyomi, Izanagi, Chessia, Abraham, Uncle Tuu, Xiahou Dun

ID: 21218485
(01-21-2018, 12:36 AM)Fauxy Wrote: Hmm. I think much higher of the Diablo/PR Sprite setup, it just makes the overheal damage so much more consistent and helps put Diablo on par with Rose and Sakura tumbling their way to victory. But what do I know, I only just got Diablo too. Matryoshka definitely goes in though, she's the star of Diablo teams, and I think Hyacinth's not a bad pick either because he speeds up the team's CD reduction. Mysorensis is good burst because of the recovery buff, I'd give the last slot to whatever utility the stage demands: Yao Hou, Nyx, Magrence. Woodbury's good if you don't need anything in particular. PR Sprite ally means only two slots need to be filled by the team skill series, so there's a little more flexibility there.

Thanks for your reply, Fauxy! I was also considering PR sprite as ally. Btw, tomorrow we will finally be in the same guild Big Grin
Oh oh, also in one week can finally get Opichius x.x (dream card xd)
Got Izanagi as a leader.
(01-21-2018, 12:46 AM)put1572 Wrote:

I refrained from talking about that because I haven't played Diablo enough to know, I'm just going mostly by the videos I've seen and there's not enough on Diablo/PR Sprite yet. It's more sustainable that's for sure, but maybe it loses out to Diablo/Merlin in terms of burst potential?

That means time for me to test both of those allies xd
Got Izanagi as a leader.
(01-21-2018, 12:46 AM)put1572 Wrote:

It's hard to say. Merlin has a stronger multiplier and the enchanted runes help, but similar to Khaos any situation where runes=other runes deceives how high the effective multiplier of a card is. When Maya first came out people were theorizing that she would have low recovery, but now we know that she's one of the best non-elf teams capable of taking a hit and then recovering to full instantly just because light=heart + primal greek freeform dissolve makes recovery go crazy.

I dunno. Just ridding the team of the possibility of heart drought and the distinct need for converters seems more valuable than a little more base multiplier. If you want Merlin for her active, just take her as a member. But I think I personally would still go for Mysorensis, just because of the popup chance. Problem with Diablo is that he's unlikely to pass any stages with Phantom since he's more of a grind team, whereas Rose and Sakura have a lot more bursting capability.
(01-21-2018, 12:47 AM)Dominator Wrote:

Thanks for your reply, Fauxy! I was also considering PR sprite as ally. Btw, tomorrow we will finally be in the same guild Big Grin
lol what took you so long Dom? Been on vacation? Glad to have you.

It's so weird everyone wants Ophi but I'm like: eh, I drew two, and he's never done me any major favors.
(01-21-2018, 01:09 AM)Fauxy Wrote:
(01-21-2018, 12:47 AM)Dominator Wrote:

lol what took you so long Dom? Been on vacation? Glad to have you.

It's so weird everyone wants Ophi but I'm like: eh, I drew two, and he's never done me any major favors.
Yeah until two or three weeks ago everyone was meh about him, then it was mentioned how the Chinese streamers use him and everyone went crazy for him.

On the topic of Diablo pr sprite, remember that matryoshka requires you to dissolve hearts to keep the buff going so slotting a heart converters is a good idea.

Enviado desde mi BLL-L23 mediante Tapatalk
ID: 79230079

Available allies: pr Idun, all max pr Verthandi, ame IV Lu Cheng-Syuan, Dumuzi, Atrahasis.